Massage and slm

This is a story of many that I have had since I discovered the wonders of Slm.

It was mid-day and it was hot, so I decided to go to a new sauna that just opened. When I arrived, I decided to ask for a massage because it was very early and there were no people. They told me the massage was going to start in a couple of minutes. So I undressed and went to the bathroom to put on 2.5 slm Wow... I started to feel horny, (I was already expecting that effect) so I hurried to the massage area, the masseuse greeted me. (No idea if he realized I had put slm on me) He told me to lie face down on the massage table. He immediately started massaging my legs and his fingers gently ran over my ass. That turned me on even more and I felt his fingers more and more. My ass couldn't resist anymore and little by little I lifted my ass off the table. The masseuse didn't think about it anymore and inserted his tongue into my ass. I moaned with pleasure. But I couldn't take it anymore. I asked him to penetrate me immediately. The masseuse put on a condom and started fucking me hard. I moaned even more with pleasure. We spent 1 hour in the “massage” fucking. Until I felt his cum fall from my ass. (The masseuse apparently couldn't take it anymore and without telling me when he took off the condom mid-fuck). I can not be happier. When I left there was only one person, who, unfortunately for me, turned out to be bottom. So I waited and waited, circling the sauna, desperate for a cock. Finally I decided it was time to go. I was already leaving the locker room, when suddenly a hot and handsome muscular man arrives. That's when I decided to stay close (with the intention of being fucked by his huge cock). When I left the locker room, I was waiting for him right at the door, I looked at his cock and he let me touch it, that's when we went to a private room. Once I was in that room, I put my knees on the couch and my ass up and he started to fuck me hard. It penetrated me for a long, long time. When I decided to put on another slm (my fantasy was to put it on with the penis inside my ass, so when I felt the rush, they would be penetrating me, it was always one of my fantasies) so I did it. He penetrated me and inside me I put the slm when I felt the rush and wow…. I was out of this world for about 5 minutes, when the rush passes, I feel even hornier and I open the door to the private room and 2 more tops got in, and that's when they start turning until they insert me with all of their cum. (I didn’t know that I was being fucked by 3 people) I though it was just one (so dark)…

To be continue.

3 hours ago, Infected said:

What is an “slm”?

1 hour ago, RawSubDad said:

Same question…SLM?

Guessing slam - looks he thought he couldn't use that word as he's a newbie, as it's been repeated too many times through this piece for it to be a typo. @LLL94 - there's no need to use codewords on this site. You are allowed to spell things out in full.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, TaKinGDeePanal said:

Guessing slam - looks he thought he couldn't use that word as he's a newbie, as it's been repeated too many times through this piece for it to be a typo. @LLL94 - there's no need to use codewords on this site. You are allowed to spell things out in full.

Looks like the profile is gone. Screenshot_20231106-145415.png.8f8185e90d3f0bfbc17544a61587a76b.png

13 hours ago, Evan6314 said:

of course you meant to ask, "What is a 'slm"?

(forgive me, I am an English grammar Slut.)

I forgive you sir, but no one, including yourself, have provided a respectable and reasonable answer to my question. 

• Downvote 2