Gay and Satanism

Does anyone feel that gays are easier to be attracted to Satanism? Is it because of the kinkiness of how forbidden it is or is it just a rejection of the mainstream taboos regarding homosexuality? Do they take it as just another form of atheism or truly believe that Sa_tan exists and his values of freedom is attractive?

Hope to hear from different point of views and have a great conversation.

2 hours ago, Satanictrans88 said:

Does anyone feel that gays are easier to be attracted to Satanism? Is it because of the kinkiness of how forbidden it is or is it just a rejection of the mainstream taboos regarding homosexuality? Do they take it as just another form of atheism or truly believe that Sa_tan exists and his values of freedom is attractive?

Hope to hear from different point of views and have a great conversation.

Anyone at a loose end regarding their sexuality is attracted to the new. One of the reasons given for bugchasing is a desire for ever more erotic experiences. It's a good chance that embracing Satanism is such a desire, especially if it's marketed as a belief system with sexually-charged rituals. Having written that, your question can be answered only if we can know the percentages of both straight and gay populations that have signed-up for it. Until then, like me, people can only speculate.

11 hours ago, Yorksub said:

Anyone at a loose end regarding their sexuality is attracted to the new. One of the reasons given for bugchasing is a desire for ever more erotic experiences. It's a good chance that embracing Satanism is such a desire, especially if it's marketed as a belief system with sexually-charged rituals. Having written that, your question can be answered only if we can know the percentages of both straight and gay populations that have signed-up for it. Until then, like me, people can only speculate.

Perhaps it's the breaking of taboos and thumbing the nose at the mainstream beliefs that's so attractive to people who have been constantly restrained by traditions. Maybe forbidden fruit really taste sweeter. Personally, i thiink not all gays are born that way and some may be gays for the same reason of bucking against the majority beliefs.

Of course i don't claim this as a fact. i am only speculating through observation but i do think it's an interesting topic to talk about. No offense is intended to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

I think anyone can believe in Stan, or, God for that matter, as either a personification of am eternal power outside any physical matter that exists the outside the known universe; or  as a state of mind that  he worships because  his own his own mind, being only human, cannot fathom its existence. I think Satanism is a belief in the power of one's own abilities and the freedom one can achieve in living, rather then the conventional human weakness of seeking direction and rules for living and thus following a religion.  Left hand path needs no authority--Right hand path seeks authority. These are just my naïve thoughts possibly, but then again who knows, we are all only human. One choice is as logical as the other. It is just a matter what the mind is most comfortable with.

Edited by Vatican666
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...