Daniel from the factory

catcher4you

Chapter 1 – Daniel is a working man

Horny again, I got on a few of the apps with little hope of success. It was late on a workday, and guys would use the “I have to get up for work in the morning” excuse while collecting pictures and talking nasty. But I was horny and willing to engage.

There’s a big factory being built near where I live. There are lots of guys that were brought in to work there, and some of them are really hot. A little rough around the edges, but a hot, hairy, well-muscled stud is always a good find.

A guy named Daniel hit me up on one of the apps. He said he was temporarily working at the factory, staying at his family’s cabin near the river. He only had one pic, but it showed a nice hairy chest with good definition. He said that he was getting off work soon and would love to have a guy over to help him relax. We discussed our interests, and he was mostly a top but liked mutual sucking and rimming too. He also said he’d brought his sling with him, which excited me more. We made plans to meet up after he got home.

He emailed me to let me know he was home and ready to have me over. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and headed out immediately.

His place overlooked the river, with a big screened-in porch across the back. I knocked on the front door, and Daniel answered quickly. He was wearing tight shorts and had a plaid shirt on that was unbuttoned. Handsome and a nice, trimmed beard. He looked great. He let me in and said that he needed to take a quick shower. I told him that wasn’t necessary since he looked pretty good as is, and I’m OK with some man musk. He shrugged and said that it was my choice.

He suggested that we set up the sling on the porch. The screens would keep the bugs away, we’d hear the river while we played, and being outdoors is always fun. That sounded great to me. He got the duffle bag with the sling in it, and we started to put it together. I noticed that he had a bigger bulge in his shorts than when I first got there, so I suggested that we get naked and finish assembling the sling. We both quickly discarded our clothes and started making out and feeling each other up.

Daniel had a great body, with hair in all the right places. For me, that means that he had a hairy ass. That is my favorite to look at, play with, rim, or whatever else a guy wants to do. After we got back to finishing the sling, Daniel was crouched down, looking for something in the duffle bag. I got behind him and gave his hole a quick lick. He jumped but then set it right back down on my lips. He had that great musk from a day’s work, and I love that. Not wanting to distract too much, I gave his hole a few licks and then suggested that we get back to the sling.

Once the sling was ready, Daniel asked if I’d like to smoke before we got to it. I asked him what we were going to smoke, and he said that he had lots of options. I asked if he had T, and he grinned broadly and walked inside. Seeing his naked body walk away was all my cock needed to get hard.

He came back with a water pipe that was ready to go. He lit the torch, melted some down, and took a deep hit before passing it to me. I did the same but then shot gunned the smoke into his mouth. He was a great kisser, so we made out like that, naked and hard on the porch, with the sounds of nature all around us.

We broke apart, smoked some more, and then he had me get in the sling. He immediately started rimming my ass, and he was good at it. I was moaning and groaning, and he was having a good time. My cock had shrunk due to the T, but my ass was more than ready for him. Luckily, his cock did not suffer from shrinking, and he was stroking it while he ate my ass.

Then, Daniel stood up and pressed his cock against my hole. He added some lube and slid his cock inside me. He had a thick cock, not too long, but it felt great inside me. We fucked for a while, and he said that we needed to smoke some more, so I got out of the sling. We sat on some chairs and smoked a bit, feeling each other up. I got between his legs and sucked his cock into my mouth. I could taste his precum, my ass, and the lube on his dick. When I buried my nose in his pubes, I came back with another great aroma. A hot, sexy man scent that I love.

I suggested that I eat his ass. He climbed in the sling and, even in the low light, looked fucking awesome. I worked his hole, licking all around his hairy ass before focusing on the prize before me. I licked, probed, and sucked on his hole, savoring the taste and smell of a man.

Daniel wanted to fuck, so he got out of the sling, I got in, and he shoved his hard cock inside me. He knew how to fuck, and we went at it for quite a while. He asked if he could breed me, and I said yes. He upped the thrusting and shoved in deep, groaning while he unloaded his cum in my ass. After, he slowly pumped my hole some more before pulling out.

He sat on a chair that he positioned under the sling, looking at my freshly bred hole. He’d reach out to stroke it or stick a finger in while absentmindedly playing with his cock and, sometimes, his hole.

Daniel told me he had a great time, and I thought things were over. I was getting ready to get out of the sling when he asked if I was into any other piggy play. Since he just bred my ass, he kind of already knew the answer. I told him that I liked ass-to-mouth, some piss play, and deep ass work. He stood up, came over, and fed me his cock when he asked if I’d ever been fisted. I said yes, and he asked if I was up for it tonight.

Fuck, yeah!

We smoked a little more before he started playing with my hole again. He had big hands, and we needed a lot of lube, but he got his hairy paw inside me. That night, we didn’t fist for too long since we had work in the morning, but he invited me over for another session this weekend.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 4

On 11/15/2023 at 7:00 PM, catcher4you said:

Chapter 1 – Daniel is a working man

Horny again, I got on a few of the apps with little hope of success. It was late on a workday, and guys would use the “I have to get up for work in the morning” excuse while collecting pictures and talking nasty. But I was horny and willing to engage.

There’s a big factory being built near where I live. There are lots of guys that were brought in to work there, and some of them are really hot. A little rough around the edges, but a hot, hairy, well-muscled stud is always a good find.

A guy named Daniel hit me up on one of the apps. He said he was temporarily working at the factory, staying at his family’s cabin near the river. He only had one pic, but it showed a nice hairy chest with good definition. He said that he was getting off work soon and would love to have a guy over to help him relax. We discussed our interests, and he was mostly a top but liked mutual sucking and rimming too. He also said he’d brought his sling with him, which excited me more. We made plans to meet up after he got home.

He emailed me to let me know he was home and ready to have me over. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and headed out immediately.

His place overlooked the river, with a big screened-in porch across the back. I knocked on the front door, and Daniel answered quickly. He was wearing tight shorts and had a plaid shirt on that was unbuttoned. Handsome and a nice, trimmed beard. He looked great. He let me in and said that he needed to take a quick shower. I told him that wasn’t necessary since he looked pretty good as is, and I’m OK with some man musk. He shrugged and said that it was my choice.

He suggested that we set up the sling on the porch. The screens would keep the bugs away, we’d hear the river while we played, and being outdoors is always fun. That sounded great to me. He got the duffle bag with the sling in it, and we started to put it together. I noticed that he had a bigger bulge in his shorts than when I first got there, so I suggested that we get naked and finish assembling the sling. We both quickly discarded our clothes and started making out and feeling each other up.

Daniel had a great body, with hair in all the right places. For me, that means that he had a hairy ass. That is my favorite to look at, play with, rim, or whatever else a guy wants to do. After we got back to finishing the sling, Daniel was crouched down, looking for something in the duffle bag. I got behind him and gave his hole a quick lick. He jumped but then set it right back down on my lips. He had that great musk from a day’s work, and I love that. Not wanting to distract too much, I gave his hole a few licks and then suggested that we get back to the sling.

Once the sling was ready, Daniel asked if I’d like to smoke before we got to it. I asked him what we were going to smoke, and he said that he had lots of options. I asked if he had T, and he grinned broadly and walked inside. Seeing his naked body walk away was all my cock needed to get hard.

He came back with a water pipe that was ready to go. He lit the torch, melted some down, and took a deep hit before passing it to me. I did the same but then shot gunned the smoke into his mouth. He was a great kisser, so we made out like that, naked and hard on the porch, with the sounds of nature all around us.

We broke apart, smoked some more, and then he had me get in the sling. He immediately started rimming my ass, and he was good at it. I was moaning and groaning, and he was having a good time. My cock had shrunk due to the T, but my ass was more than ready for him. Luckily, his cock did not suffer from shrinking, and he was stroking it while he ate my ass.

Then, Daniel stood up and pressed his cock against my hole. He added some lube and slid his cock inside me. He had a thick cock, not too long, but it felt great inside me. We fucked for a while, and he said that we needed to smoke some more, so I got out of the sling. We sat on some chairs and smoked a bit, feeling each other up. I got between his legs and sucked his cock into my mouth. I could taste his precum, my ass, and the lube on his dick. When I buried my nose in his pubes, I came back with another great aroma. A hot, sexy man scent that I love.

I suggested that I eat his ass. He climbed in the sling and, even in the low light, looked fucking awesome. I worked his hole, licking all around his hairy ass before focusing on the prize before me. I licked, probed, and sucked on his hole, savoring the taste and smell of a man.

Daniel wanted to fuck, so he got out of the sling, I got in, and he shoved his hard cock inside me. He knew how to fuck, and we went at it for quite a while. He asked if he could breed me, and I said yes. He upped the thrusting and shoved in deep, groaning while he unloaded his cum in my ass. After, he slowly pumped my hole some more before pulling out.

He sat on a chair that he positioned under the sling, looking at my freshly bred hole. He’d reach out to stroke it or stick a finger in while absentmindedly playing with his cock and, sometimes, his hole.

Daniel told me he had a great time, and I thought things were over. I was getting ready to get out of the sling when he asked if I was into any other piggy play. Since he just bred my ass, he kind of already knew the answer. I told him that I liked ass-to-mouth, some piss play, and deep ass work. He stood up, came over, and fed me his cock when he asked if I’d ever been fisted. I said yes, and he asked if I was up for it tonight.

Fuck, yeah!

We smoked a little more before he started playing with my hole again. He had big hands, and we needed a lot of lube, but he got his hairy paw inside me. That night, we didn’t fist for too long since we had work in the morning, but he invited me over for another session this weekend.

Did you go back yet! Need another chapter!

• Upvote 1

Chapter 2 – Now we get down to it

In Chapter 1, I told how I met up with Daniel, who worked at a nearby factory that was under construction. He invited me over one evening, and we partied and fucked around, but had to end early since we had to work the next day.

True to his word, Daniel texted me to see if I wanted to come over again on Saturday. He told me that the sling was still on the porch and that we could play out there all night. Of course, I agreed to come over. We discussed a few limits but understood this would be a night of serious debauchery.

I decided to smoke a little before I got to Daniel’s place on Saturday evening. I also brought my own supply and some beverages to keep us well-hydrated. It was warm and humid out, so it was likely that we’d be sweating a lot.

Knowing that his place was private, I left my clothes in the car when I got there, just bringing along the essentials. Daniel chuckled when he saw me coming since he was only wearing a harness that included a cock ring around his thick package. Seems like we both had the same ideas about how the night would progress.

We went out on the porch and sat in the chairs to get the party started. Daniel was happy that I’d brought some of my own stuff but had already prepared the water pipe for us. We lit up, and each took a few good hits. Combined with the fact that I smoked a bit earlier, I was well spun.

This time, Daniel had made some more preparations. There was a table next to the sling with a few butt plugs and other toys, lube, poppers, and paper towels. He helped me get in the sling and get my feet into the stirrups. It felt amazing to be exposed like this in the great outdoors with the sound of the river and the forest all around us.

Daniel pulled up a small chair and sat in front of my willing hole. I let it pulse open and closed a few times to let him know how ready I was for the night. A hot, hairy, well-built stud wanted to use my ass, so there was no way I was turning down that offer.

Daniel sat there for a while, sort of aimlessly feeling up my ass, balls and cock. From my spot in the sling, I couldn’t reach his body, so I focused on the sensation of being fondled by him. He got up, got the pipe again, and packed a new bowl for us. He walked over, took a deep hit, and shot-gunned it to me while his tongue explored my mouth. We spent some time smoking and making out, with me able to caress his body. I especially liked fingering around his taint and his hairy hole while licking his cock.

He moved back to the chair, and I reached down to open my ass up for him. He moaned first and then dove his mouth onto my hole. He really knows how to eat an ass. He’d lick around my hole, probe it with his tongue, move his mouth to my ass or cock, finger my hole, then go back to it and start probing it again. I love it when a guy gets his tongue deep in my hole, and he was doing a great job.

Then, Daniel stood up and reached for the lube. He lubed up his cock and took some time applying lube to my ass, both inside and out. Since there were two bottles of poppers, we each grabbed one, took a few hits, and then he sank his cock into my ass. We were both eager for this to happen, so he started with a soft in-and-out action, letting us feel our way around the fuck. He’s got a great cock, average in length but girthy, with a great mushroom head. He also knows how to use it to make an ass feel good.

We settled into a nice rhythm. Sometimes, he would be controlling the fuck, deciding how fast, how deep, and how hard it was. At other times, I could use the sling to control speed and depth, plus I could move around, getting his cock into new positions.

We fucked around for a while and then decided to take a hydration break, plus it gave us a chance to smoke some more. We sat, drank, smoked, and talked about all sorts of things. Finally, Daniel looked at me with a glint in his eye and asked if I was ready to be fisted.

Of course, I got back in the sling. Daniel lubed up his hands and started opening my hole. A few fingers, sometimes from one hand, sometimes from both, stretching, massaging, and getting my hole ready for his hand. He told me to take a hit of poppers and slid his hand inside me. This time, we were able to take it slow, and he really worked over my ass. His hands and arms are hairy, and I could feel the coarseness on my hole. And, we discovered something else that Daniel was really good at doing. He could intuit when to get a little rough, go in a bit deeper, or let me take a short rest. He was a great sister, and I was enjoying the ride.

He pulled his hand out and grabbed one of the toys. He lubed it up and then sprinkled some T on it. Fuck, a booty bump is always awesome. He easily pushed the toy into me and distributed the T all around my ass. I could feel the burn and, shortly, felt the oncoming rush. He fucked me with that toy and another, larger one for a while until I needed a break.

Once the sling was empty, Daniel jumped in. I helped him get his feet into the stirrups and got a great look at his hairy hole. Rimming a guy is even better if he has a hairy hole, and Daniel’s looked awesome. I started gently, but he pulled my head right into his ass, so I really went for it, probing into his hot hole with my tongue. Poppers make me an ass pig when I’m rimming, so those were used to add to the intensity.

At one point, I looked up, and Daniel was lubing up one of his dildos. He told me that he liked using it when he was spun. I took the toy from him and started to tease his hole with it. I’d slap his ass with it, slide it down his crack and over his hole, and then slowly let the head enter his ass. It was so sexy to see his hairy hole twitching in anticipation.

I told him to take a hit of poppers and shoved the toy inside. It was a tight fit, but he took it like a champ. He started moving the sling back and forth, so I held steady, letting him ride the dildo as deep and hard as he wanted. He was obviously enjoying it, and the view from my end was awesome, too.

I fucked him with the dildo for a while when he suggested that I go for something bigger. I picked up another dildo and asked him if he wanted it, and he said, “Nope. I want your fist in me”. Damn, I had no idea he would be taking my fist tonight too, but I was happy to oblige.

He thought we should smoke some more before moving to the fisting, so he got out of the sling and got the pipe prepped for us. We’d smoke some, maybe do some shotgunning, all while feeling each other up. It was hot to feel Daniel’s well-lubed hole, and I stuck some fingers in as we played around.

He decided that he was ready to go, so he got back in the sling and settled back for a nice session. I was feeling the effects of the T, and I’m sure he was as well. Since he had taken the dildo recently, his ass was opening up quickly. I worked into his hole with my fingers, twisting and spreading his ass open for me. He was squirming around, obviously enjoying the work of my fingers and hands on his ass.

Daniel picked up the poppers and said that he was going to take a hit and I should work my fist into his ass while he was soaring from them. He did two hits in each nostril, and I pushed my well-lubed hand into his hairy hole. Once I was in his ass, I let my hand just rest there, occasionally flexing or twisting it a bit. Daniel’s eyes were wide, and he looked like he was having a blissful experience.

After a while, I started moving a bit more, sometimes going a little deeper but always checking in with him about how he felt. He encouraged me to keep flexing my hand and expanding my “duck bill” so that he felt a greater sense of fullness. I also loved seeing the hair around his hole mixed in with the lube on my arm.

I pulled out and gently stroked his hole. He was breathing pretty heavily and looked like he needed a break from the fisting action, so I slowly teased his hole until he decided to get out of the sling.

There was a lot more partying, fisting, toys, and other play that night. Daniel fisted me a few more times and got in almost to his elbow. He also pounded my hole with his biggest dildo. I fisted him one more time and fucked him with the dildo too. We’d play around a little bit, take a break for hydration and smoking, and then one of us would get in the sling. It was a great night, and I was surprised when it started getting lighter as the sun rose. We played through the night and into mid-morning before I walked (naked) back to my car, dressed, and drove home.

It’s exciting to know that the next time will be even better.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, catcher4you said:

Chapter 2 – Now we get down to it

In Chapter 1, I told how I met up with Daniel, who worked at a nearby factory that was under construction. He invited me over one evening, and we partied and fucked around, but had to end early since we had to work the next day.

True to his word, Daniel texted me to see if I wanted to come over again on Saturday. He told me that the sling was still on the porch and that we could play out there all night. Of course, I agreed to come over. We discussed a few limits but understood this would be a night of serious debauchery.

I decided to smoke a little before I got to Daniel’s place on Saturday evening. I also brought my own supply and some beverages to keep us well-hydrated. It was warm and humid out, so it was likely that we’d be sweating a lot.

Knowing that his place was private, I left my clothes in the car when I got there, just bringing along the essentials. Daniel chuckled when he saw me coming since he was only wearing a harness that included a cock ring around his thick package. Seems like we both had the same ideas about how the night would progress.

We went out on the porch and sat in the chairs to get the party started. Daniel was happy that I’d brought some of my own stuff but had already prepared the water pipe for us. We lit up, and each took a few good hits. Combined with the fact that I smoked a bit earlier, I was well spun.

This time, Daniel had made some more preparations. There was a table next to the sling with a few butt plugs and other toys, lube, poppers, and paper towels. He helped me get in the sling and get my feet into the stirrups. It felt amazing to be exposed like this in the great outdoors with the sound of the river and the forest all around us.

Daniel pulled up a small chair and sat in front of my willing hole. I let it pulse open and closed a few times to let him know how ready I was for the night. A hot, hairy, well-built stud wanted to use my ass, so there was no way I was turning down that offer.

Daniel sat there for a while, sort of aimlessly feeling up my ass, balls and cock. From my spot in the sling, I couldn’t reach his body, so I focused on the sensation of being fondled by him. He got up, got the pipe again, and packed a new bowl for us. He walked over, took a deep hit, and shot-gunned it to me while his tongue explored my mouth. We spent some time smoking and making out, with me able to caress his body. I especially liked fingering around his taint and his hairy hole while licking his cock.

He moved back to the chair, and I reached down to open my ass up for him. He moaned first and then dove his mouth onto my hole. He really knows how to eat an ass. He’d lick around my hole, probe it with his tongue, move his mouth to my ass or cock, finger my hole, then go back to it and start probing it again. I love it when a guy gets his tongue deep in my hole, and he was doing a great job.

Then, Daniel stood up and reached for the lube. He lubed up his cock and took some time applying lube to my ass, both inside and out. Since there were two bottles of poppers, we each grabbed one, took a few hits, and then he sank his cock into my ass. We were both eager for this to happen, so he started with a soft in-and-out action, letting us feel our way around the fuck. He’s got a great cock, average in length but girthy, with a great mushroom head. He also knows how to use it to make an ass feel good.

We settled into a nice rhythm. Sometimes, he would be controlling the fuck, deciding how fast, how deep, and how hard it was. At other times, I could use the sling to control speed and depth, plus I could move around, getting his cock into new positions.

We fucked around for a while and then decided to take a hydration break, plus it gave us a chance to smoke some more. We sat, drank, smoked, and talked about all sorts of things. Finally, Daniel looked at me with a glint in his eye and asked if I was ready to be fisted.

Of course, I got back in the sling. Daniel lubed up his hands and started opening my hole. A few fingers, sometimes from one hand, sometimes from both, stretching, massaging, and getting my hole ready for his hand. He told me to take a hit of poppers and slid his hand inside me. This time, we were able to take it slow, and he really worked over my ass. His hands and arms are hairy, and I could feel the coarseness on my hole. And, we discovered something else that Daniel was really good at doing. He could intuit when to get a little rough, go in a bit deeper, or let me take a short rest. He was a great sister, and I was enjoying the ride.

He pulled his hand out and grabbed one of the toys. He lubed it up and then sprinkled some T on it. Fuck, a booty bump is always awesome. He easily pushed the toy into me and distributed the T all around my ass. I could feel the burn and, shortly, felt the oncoming rush. He fucked me with that toy and another, larger one for a while until I needed a break.

Once the sling was empty, Daniel jumped in. I helped him get his feet into the stirrups and got a great look at his hairy hole. Rimming a guy is even better if he has a hairy hole, and Daniel’s looked awesome. I started gently, but he pulled my head right into his ass, so I really went for it, probing into his hot hole with my tongue. Poppers make me an ass pig when I’m rimming, so those were used to add to the intensity.

At one point, I looked up, and Daniel was lubing up one of his dildos. He told me that he liked using it when he was spun. I took the toy from him and started to tease his hole with it. I’d slap his ass with it, slide it down his crack and over his hole, and then slowly let the head enter his ass. It was so sexy to see his hairy hole twitching in anticipation.

I told him to take a hit of poppers and shoved the toy inside. It was a tight fit, but he took it like a champ. He started moving the sling back and forth, so I held steady, letting him ride the dildo as deep and hard as he wanted. He was obviously enjoying it, and the view from my end was awesome, too.

I fucked him with the dildo for a while when he suggested that I go for something bigger. I picked up another dildo and asked him if he wanted it, and he said, “Nope. I want your fist in me”. Damn, I had no idea he would be taking my fist tonight too, but I was happy to oblige.

He thought we should smoke some more before moving to the fisting, so he got out of the sling and got the pipe prepped for us. We’d smoke some, maybe do some shotgunning, all while feeling each other up. It was hot to feel Daniel’s well-lubed hole, and I stuck some fingers in as we played around.

He decided that he was ready to go, so he got back in the sling and settled back for a nice session. I was feeling the effects of the T, and I’m sure he was as well. Since he had taken the dildo recently, his ass was opening up quickly. I worked into his hole with my fingers, twisting and spreading his ass open for me. He was squirming around, obviously enjoying the work of my fingers and hands on his ass.

Daniel picked up the poppers and said that he was going to take a hit and I should work my fist into his ass while he was soaring from them. He did two hits in each nostril, and I pushed my well-lubed hand into his hairy hole. Once I was in his ass, I let my hand just rest there, occasionally flexing or twisting it a bit. Daniel’s eyes were wide, and he looked like he was having a blissful experience.

After a while, I started moving a bit more, sometimes going a little deeper but always checking in with him about how he felt. He encouraged me to keep flexing my hand and expanding my “duck bill” so that he felt a greater sense of fullness. I also loved seeing the hair around his hole mixed in with the lube on my arm.

I pulled out and gently stroked his hole. He was breathing pretty heavily and looked like he needed a break from the fisting action, so I slowly teased his hole until he decided to get out of the sling.

There was a lot more partying, fisting, toys, and other play that night. Daniel fisted me a few more times and got in almost to his elbow. He also pounded my hole with his biggest dildo. I fisted him one more time and fucked him with the dildo too. We’d play around a little bit, take a break for hydration and smoking, and then one of us would get in the sling. It was a great night, and I was surprised when it started getting lighter as the sun rose. We played through the night and into mid-morning before I walked (naked) back to my car, dressed, and drove home.

It’s exciting to know that the next time will be even better.

Holy shit that was awesome!!

• Upvote 1