FTM Tops?

btmtalent

A guy hit me up on Sniffies and said he was a top and wanted to fuck me—he looked like a cute younger bear cub so I was intrigued. I noticed from his listed stats he was pretty short (5’2”), when I looked more closely at his profile I noticed he said he was FTM. There was no mention of fucking me with a dildo or anything, so I wondered what exactly he had in mind. I know that when trans men are on Testosterone the clit gets significantly bigger and harder, but can he actually fuck with it?

The other thing that really intrigues me is that I have a very small cock (not technically micro penis, but damn close) and really get off on size comparisons to other men. If I hooked up with an FTM guy whose clit was bigger than my cock it would be the hottest turn on ever. Unfortunately, when I tried to message him again, he was no longer online.

Just wondered what everyone else thought about this possibility

A FTM transman who has not undergone transition surgery may have an enlarged clitoris due to the effects of testosterone, but the length of such a clitoris would average around 1.8 inches, topping out at around 2.3. If the person has undergone reconstructive surgery, a metoidioplasty will produce a similar result; a phalloplasty can produce a result around 5.5 inches, but the ability to become erect an penetrate will rely on an inflation mechanism similar to what is sometimes used to treat erectile dysfunction.

You said ‘no mention of fucking you with a dildo’; by this it’s unclear whether you mean simply using a dildo to fuck you by hand, or using a strapon. Having once been very expertly pegged by a woman wearing a strapon, I can assure you that a transman opting to go that route could leave you with no doubt whatsoever as to his genuine masculinity after a fucking.

(Indeed, I would go so far as to say that a bottom has not been truly, completely cunted until he has been fucked by someone who has, or had, a vagina. When the only option someone is biologically born with is to take cock, it gives them a special kind of instinct when they get a chance to deliver it.)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2023 at 8:29 AM, btmtalent said:

The other thing that really intrigues me is that I have a very small cock (not technically micro penis, but damn close) and really get off on size comparisons to other men. If I hooked up with an FTM guy whose clit was bigger than my cock it would be the hottest turn on ever.

That would be so incredibly fucking hot to watch.