How Big Without Warmup

Thoron

I can take a small/medium hand with no warm up, just lube up and slide in. A large hand can get in under 60 seconds. XL pays are fatter and take longer to get in but they are in me in under five minutes. As for toys, my starting toy is currently the large Svein the buck from Bad Dragon, which is 8.5 inches (21.6 cm) around at the top of the shaft and 10.75 (27 cm) inches circumference at the lower shaft, with a 12 inch (30.5 cm) length. I can lube that up, shoot some lube into my ass gash and sit right down on it, which I do most mornings. Such as satisfying way to start a day. I am getting the XL version for Christmas so I can start stretch training my hole to go even wider and deeper until that can be my starting toy.

• Piggy 2

After a week of stretching my hole out I was able to take this okay sized plug with just some crisco rubbed on it, but I've still got a long way to go. With human sized dildos and even smaller horse cock style toys I can just slide them up in me with just poppers and lube. 

Screenshot_20231202-162648_Photos.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I can take a small/medium hand with no warm up, just lube up and slide in. A large hand can get in under 60 seconds. XL pays are fatter and take longer to get in but they are in me in under five minutes. As for toys, my starting toy is currently the large Svein the buck from Bad Dragon, which is 8.5 inches (21.6 cm) around at the top of the shaft and 10.75 (27 cm) inches circumference at the lower shaft, with a 12 inch (30.5 cm) length. I can lube that up, shoot some lube into my ass gash and sit right down on it, which I do most mornings. Such as satisfying way to start a day. I am getting the XL version for Christmas so I can start stretch training my hole to go even wider and deeper until that can be my starting toy.

Hero ⬆️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

9.5 inches / 24 cm.  I'm currently working on an 11.5 inch / 29 cm plug. The challenge for me is depth.

I have, what I guess is now vintage, a XL Breeder from bad dragon.  The only reference I've been able to find now is this reddit post.

[think before following links] https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragon/comments/105353q/did_anybody_get_this_breeder/

The only thing keeping me from taking it all is that last bit of depth, but one slides into where I'm about to fully take the knot. 

I'm so pleased with my cunt this week, I'm finally able to take my thickest toy with practically no warmup, just hard hits of poppers, some crisco in my hole and some jlube on the toy and my cunt can slowly widen out and slide down on this 10" circumference triple dick dildo. It's a lot more work to take it deeper than 6" in but I'm working on that. But honestly the sensation of feeling that massive stretch come so easily and fantasising that it's a master's fist and dick sliding into me without resistance makes me leak precum in my chastity cage 🤤

Yesterday when I took it I tried getting another dildo in there too and was able to just get the tip in but it'll take more practice to expand my ring further. 

Screenshot_20231229-021012_Photos.jpg

I am working on this too. I absolutely LOVE being stretched!!  Without warm up is tough, but I can take my biggest plug and regular size dildo fairly easily with just minimal lube.  I got a rather large 10" dragon knotted thrusting dildo yesterday and was a bit ambitous with it I think. I took it, but was sore for the rest of the night, in a good way. Love the reminder that my hole took a pounding. The thrusting mechanism was pretty good, but I rushed it and couldnt take the knot at the base. I was just too excited to jam that thing in my hole!!  I was a sweating mess by the end. Look forward to more play time and gaping myself.

Screenshot_20231226_231342_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m such an amateur compared to you guys and I’m jealous! I can ease in a 6.5 inch circumference dildo within a couple of minutes usually without too much effort. After a good amount of stretching I can get up to an 8 inch circumference dildo in my cunt but that seems like a limit to me. How the hell do you guys work up to these enormous toys? Also, how big of a dildo should I be able to take that would make me able to take a fist? I really wanna train for it. 

• Upvote 1

My warm up is the Square Peg XL Egg (6.5" insertable, 8" around) with no lube. Having it in my pussy dry and grinding away on it while I get in the right headspace gets me really wet. I love that I'm developing a true cunt.

I remember when I couldn't even get it in some days, even with liberal lube and poppers. Being a whore and getting fucked often pays off.

Some days when I really need it I can get the L Acorn in with a little spit. It goes from 9" - 9.8" around, and then pops in and locks itself in for a real test of muscle strength.

• Upvote 1