Im looking for a dirty urinal / pissoir in Berlin

tomzefis

So guys, I love to drink piss from the Urinals. Normally I would go to any dirty straight bar or festival ....in my home country. I would put some cups and I would wait for the guys to piss...specially drunk straight men would piss in the cups...I would wait them leave the Urinals, I would collect the filled Cup and drink it all

that is the thing that I like to do the most in my life ( Ive been to piss parties in Berlin, Europe etc...but it is not the same sensation ) I really want to drink piss from drunk straight guys who left their piss in the cup....

My dream would be go to e Football Stadium Urinal and drink gallons of piss..

Well, but Im posting this because Im in Berlin right now. and I would really love if you guys can recommend some Dirty/smelly urinals/ pissoirs where I can do that ( without getting catched )..in Berlin or other cities in Europe,  I could travel to ....but like I said Im looking for non-gay bars urinals

thank you

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Karl Marx Straße… get off at Neukölln and walk along from the Kaufland towards Hermannplatz. You‘ll see it on the right even before you get to the next stop… it’s a pissoir that STINKS. You‘ll love it.

6 hours ago, UKBrat said:

Karl Marx Straße… get off at Neukölln and walk along from the Kaufland towards Hermannplatz. You‘ll see it on the right even before you get to the next stop… it’s a pissoir that STINKS. You‘ll love it.

thank you! do you think I can put like a cup there and collect piss like that without being catched? thank you again

6 hours ago, UKBrat said:

and im sorry you mean Rathaus Neukolln station?