Interrupting A Cock Blocker to Breed a Bottom

NWUSHorny

I want to Steam last night, it was a great night by local standards, but still frustrating for me. I have not been going to the baths very often for a couple of months, my work has taken a heavy toll on me, and while going to an active fuck venue and having a lot of sex in a couple hour span is wonderfully reinvigorating, that simply doesn't happen in Portland and I often end up spending 6-8 hours and leave with nothing but blue balls and frustration. I decided last night I would give it try but would definitely not spend more than 6 hours. Early on I fucked but did not breed a couple of holes before the blue balls no mating dance killed my hard on. Eventually I got fucked by a few guys, the 1st guy to fuck me fucked me for a long time before tapping out saying he didn't want to cum yet, but promised to breed my hole later, which to my surprise he actually did. Another guy bred me while I was in the cubby hole of the maze and got away before I even turned around to lick his cock clean and see who he was. Another big dicked guy who has been fucking me regularly but has never given me a load took a few strokes in my hole twice. The 2nd time he rode my hole was in the sling in the group playroom about 4 hours after I arrived, I was tired and had almost decided to call it a night after he pulled out, when in walked a cute guy about 30 who I have been swapping loads with for a couple of years. It was glow bracelet night, and he was in a jock and wearing a red bracelet for bottom instead of green for verse, but I know he is at least somewhat verse and a good fuck. Between getting my very cum sloppy hole railed in the sling by Mr. Big Dick and seeing the hot guy I been swapping loads with revived my hard on, so I decided to try to find him or at least a bottom offering himself up for a quick breed, which can be difficult in Portland, before heading home.

I didn't find my cum swap buddy, but in the maze area a hole teasing cock blocker that I had been avoiding all evening was teasing an older bottom that I've fucked before motioned me over to join them, I didn't join them on the 1st circuit, but since he was the only bottom in the entire club openly offering his hole I did on the 2nd circuit. Mr Hole Tease Cock Blocker seemed to be somewhat taken aback when I actually joined them and had a bit of reaction when I grabbed his cock with the bottom who was trying to guide it into his hole (this guy loves to rub his cock in your cock and tease you with the tip on your hole for hours if you let him, but will never stick it in), he even made a comment about never having had 2 guys trying to handle his cock at the same time (apparently he doesn't frequent fuck venues outside of the PNW), and moved his cock further from the needy hole. The needy bottom moved himself so I could gain access to his hole, which was unfortunately still dry and tight, and before Mr Cock Blocker fully reacted I was balls deep in the bottom. To his credit Mr Cock Blocker didn't leave, but moved around to where he could give the bottom better access to his cock with his hands without letting him take it in his mouth and started playing with my tits and encouraging me. I fucked the bottom for about 10 minutes before I bred him, which seemed to excite Mr Cock Blocker. I then headed for the showers, got dressed and headed out. I walked through the maze and Mr Cock Blocker was still there teasing the same bottom, most likely preventing anyone else from taking an interest in him.  Over all it wasn't a bad night for Portland I didn't have an encounter where I made the great pig sex "connection" with anyone, but I did get my pole in at least 5 holes and had a similar number in my hole. 2 guys bred me, and I did find a willing bottom to take my load before I went home and only spent 4.5 hours doing it.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 1

well sounds good to me.  Do not get to Portland that often ( am in Eugene)- but made it to Seattle this past weekend and had a great time at Club Z.  My time was up and getting dressed when I guy came into the room( door wide open) and we started to play- then got fully dressed went downstairs to extend my time for 2 hours, back to the room and we got loaded and had a great time,   Did finally leave after 2 hours and as I was checking out asked how much I owed and he said on the house as he could tell I had a good time,   Going to try Steam in February. 

• Like 1