What’s up with dudes who don’t want it raw?

Jose

11 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

I know, pretty clear to me.  But the fact is all btms want to be bred.  It is only a matter of time before they take a man's seed.

A true bottom enjoys getting bred....it's a total turn on for me to have a guys seed inside me...I turn down guys who want to use a condom....To me thats liek jacking off in a grocery bag....A waste of true cum..

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, plymsleazebear said:

Dated a guy for a while.  Was very sexy, but would only play safe.  Even insisted on wearing a condom if I sucked him.  Got his uncovered cock in my mouth once & he freaked out, telling me to stop so he could get a condom.  Problem was he didn't even used flavoured ones, just regular condoms & they didn't taste great when trying to blow him.  As much as I liked him, I just couldn't enjoy sex like that.  That's probably what turned me into a raw pig!

I also had a really hot and hung guy before that would only do anything with a condom, even sucking. Just makes no sense to me. 

Had he been dressed head to toe in tight latex gear with a sheath covering his dick, that would have been fun.  But just a thin condom was not.  Thinking back, he was thin, maybe he was poz & was not telling me?  I'd have appreciated honesty if that was the case, wouldn't have stopped playing & probably would have brought my chaser perversions into my life earlier.

Edited by plymsleazebear
Spelling correction

• 2 weeks later...

Guys like that piss me off as I've wasted my time to come over to their place and I'm all horned up, but I gotta shake it off. Sex is a numbers game. Not everyone is what they say they are or they change their minds. Yeah...it makes me look like the dick when I say "thanks but no thanks, I wanted raw" but eh...so what? The next guy will. I can jump back on an app and find someone who wants it raw or will give it to me raw.

• Upvote 1

I use Grindr out here in Wiltshire, UK and my profile says very clearly “BB”. I still get guys asking to fuck me, as they put it, “Safe”. My response is..”Thanks but No Thanks… a condom does not come between my arse and a cock”. And if a Top says that he is going to breed me… then I know that means one thing… he is going in RAW and leaving his load in me… just as I want💦💦

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2023 at 4:37 AM, Jose said:

The thing I hate the most is when I tell a dude I want to breed him and he says yea then when I’m at his house and about to put my dick in he asks me to put a condom on. Then I leave and I look like the asshole… it’s weird. Everyone knows what breeding is, fucking hate when dudes act like they don’t. 

I know what you mean...some people seem to don't have capacity to realize the meaning of things or how the things are linked to each other - I was already telling this here, recently I fucked anon random guy, probably married, on my fav cruising place. I was into finding some hot top men to breed me, but this guy did his best to get me to fuck him. He literally begged me to fuck him each time we came across each other, and after some time he managed to have me hungry for ass. He wasted no time and had me slide my bare dick into his hole and did really his best to have me fuck him as rough as I can, moaning like crazy when I unloaded in him...only to start ranting about it half a minute later!

20 hours ago, Rafguy said:

I apologize to them, because I know it’s my problem not theirs

I disagree.  I don't think any of us need to apologize to anyone for what we need to do.  As long as the "how's" are at least mentioned prior, if the other guy doesn't like what we do, we just murmur something inoffensive, and move on.  

It's not your "problem", it's who you need to be, and we should never apologize for living our truth.  

One tip though:  during the pre-fuck chat, mention early on what your preference re: condoms is.  That will give each guy the cue to either exit gracefully, or be there in 10 minutes with a hard Cock or hungry Hole, maybe both.  I haven't seen a condom in the joints I hit for years; the default position is raw, with the load pumped up the raw Hole.  That said, if some guy wants it covered, I'd just say something vague, polite, and move on.  

But, never apologize for being the man you need to be.  

23 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Sorry, I think this one’s on you.  Obviously, the term “to breed” is open to interpretation, as you have encountered.

Say what you mean.  I do.  “I only fuck raw.  And I don’t pull out.”

In the world of gay sex, I don’t think “breeding” is open for any interpretation. I think it pretty much means what it means- a man penetrates another man raw and will ejaculate inside of him without pulling out. 

I have never met a guy who said that they wanted to breed or to be bred and meant anything different than the definition above.

• Upvote 2