Which pic to send part 2

Bivershole

So you've been chatting with a hot stud on Grindr. There's been talk of cum and holes and pounding cocks. He just sent a beautiful cock pic now he wants to see the hole he is going to breed. Which kind of pic do you send? Fresh and clean? Mostly ass a little bit of shadowed hole? Cummy and fucked? Nasty and gaping?  I have a collection of pics that I keep called "best cunt" so I have the perfect pic available to entice my stud to breed me as hard and deep as possible. Here's a collage of my hole in various stages of fuckedness. What's your favorite? Which would you send?Screenshot_20231128-133930_copy_87x144.png.6a65414e5749af04ca2c167a27694edc.png

• Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Bivershole said:

So you've been chatting with a hot stud on Grindr. There's been talk of cum and holes and pounding cocks. He just sent a beautiful cock pic now he wants to see the hole he is going to breed. Which kind of pic do you send? Fresh and clean? Mostly ass a little bit of shadowed hole? Cummy and fucked? Nasty and gaping?  I have a collection of pics that I keep called "best cunt" so I have the perfect pic available to entice my stud to breed me as hard and deep as possible. 

i'd copy and paste something similar to what you wrote above  and ask the guy you are speaking with which He wants to see. To me, the point of the exchange you are having is to determine compatibility, and this is one more piece of the puzzle.  Ask Him what He wants to see, what turns Him on, because that's individual.

i run into the  same questions. For instance, i can be hairy or smooth, and i find Tops are about 50/50 when it comes to what turns them on, so i ask before  i send a pic, which they prefer. Same goes for sloppy or clean, open or tight, etc.. 

• Upvote 1