14 loads on business trip to Denver, I'm a cum dump!

bottomdad123

I sometimes travel for business, mostly Chicago and Denver.  I become a real cum dump when staying in hotels for business. I can't get enough.  I find myself booking early flights to get to the hotel the day before just to be ass up, taking loads.  I was headed to Denver for a few nights to get some work done. I packed my poppers, lube, my harness, a hood.  I was ready for action in Denver.  It's about 8 miles from downtown, a little of out of the way, but it's what I have to work with.  No keycard for the hotel....

This last trip was no exception.  I booked my trip a day early, early morning flight for an early checkin in my familiar hotel. Since it's a long flight I usually go the day before I need to be there as I am not going to fly all day and then go to work. I am long over that and have another reason, I want to get fucked and bred in my hotel. 

Day one:

So I arrived at the hotel early, there was room available and before long I was prepped and ready. Ass up, dark room, ass clean and lubed and ready.  I posted on Sniffies, updated my profile on Grindr, posted on BBRT.   it wasn't long and I got a hit on one of those sites, a man was at my door, pushing the unlocked door open and sliding in my hole. I don't care, big cock, small cock, breed my hole.  Fuck me good and hard and deep or just three pumps and dump your load.  I want that load in me!!  I am a cum whore, cum dump.

I didn't get that much sleep that night, several guys bred me. I of course got the several no show's and those who ask for the address and then never to be heard from again.  I of course don't get it, why they do that, but it's part of the game and you take the good with the bad. Some guys are jerks, others are great!!

Day two:

The next morning I got a couple loads from guys on their way to work, mostly just a pump and dump.  I went to work with my ass full of cum.  Loved every minute of it.

That day I ended my work day early to retire to my hotel room before meeting my co-worker a little later for dinner.  I long term fuck bud who tries to breed me every time I am in town hit me up and I met him at the hotel.  He has a nice cock, asked me to be ass up, blindfolded and ready to take his cock in my holes.  He came in, got undressed and fed me his cock.  He likes to use my mouth and throat and I love it.  Even know we know each other, he loved the blindfolded scene.  He then slid around and fucked me deep, pounding two loads into me.  Love it.

Another young 31 year old came over right after to use my hole and dump his load,  he did not work far away and just wanted to pump and dump, He was hard as rock and loved my daddy ass.  He slapped and really used it. That was hot!  He can dump in me anytime.

A young lad came and dumped his load, I don't think he had much experience in fucking, but the mission was accomplished.  I sucked him hard a couple times and the third time he got hard enough, he figured it out, he pumped his load into me. I went to dinner with 3 loads in me.  Love sitting there with my co-worker knowing that the loads are swimming inside me.

I of course rushed back to the hotel and was ass up again waiting. I have a pair of back zip shorts (they unzip in the rear) and they are part of my profile.  A guy wanted to come in, unzip me, breed me, zip up and leave.  I of course obliged.

The next guy was memorable.  He was begging to FUCK me. He wanted to talk dirty to me, degrade me, treat me like a slut, but he asked first.  I am really not into that, I am a cum dump but I am not a "bitch".  So I waited ass up for him to come.  Same drill, door unlocked, me ass up in a dark room, waiting lubed up with several loads in my hole.   He came in and gave me a real fucking.  My hole got a good workout.  It felt so good.  He would pull all the way out, drive right back in.  My hole was so fucking wet and slick.  He bred me deep and then kept on fucking and you could feel it.  He then asked if he could work out another load.  Who am I to tell a guy no!!  I think he will see me online the next time I am in town and do it again!!

The next guy was HUGE.  I don't have any trouble taking dick, this guy had one of the thickest, hardest cocks I can remember.   I backed right up on it with my sloppy hole and let him go go to town. Another memorable breeding.  He wanted to pump and dump his load in me.  Any day I will bend over to take his cock.  No need for lube, push it in me deep, give me your load!!

Day three and four

I was ass up any time I could be.  I got to work  late (taking morning loads) and stayed up at night for any chance to get bred.  The young 31 year old came back to dump his load again. He wanted to watch others do the same, wanted to see me shared. There wasn't the opportunity but I am hoping the next time I am in town we can fulfill his request. I am all for it.  I got four loads that night,  the last one I could feel him fill me with a huge load and my ass felt great as he fucked me more after he came.  

It all becomes a blur after a while, ass up, waiting, door unlocked, next!!   Several guys came into the dark room, dropped their pants, walked up behind me while I was ass up on the edge of the bed, slid into my ass, pumped their load into me, I never saw them or turned around. They got dressed and out the door they went.  I was there to be used an filled with their cum. I loved every moment of it. 

Several guys ate my cum filled hole before breeding it. Loved it!    I love my hole eaten, especially after it's filled with cum.  As long as they then fill it again, I think its so hot!!

All in all Denver was great, only a few no shows, two or three who could not cum or get hard enough to enter my sloppy hole but it was a success.  I felt like I got what I wanted, having cum dumped into my hole

I love being a cum dump,  next stop Cleveland next week, then Chicago and Denver in January!  Can't wait.

Edited by bottomdad123
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15

Such a hot story to read, thanks for sharing. Makes me want to get another job where I travel. I was like you a few years ago, traveling a lot for biz and taking loads wherever I could on every trip. I looked forward to travel, always booking hotels in central ez access areas of the cities I traveled to. Also had to do a lot of research for hotels that didn’t have keyed elevators so that I could do ass up dark room anon scenes.  Fuck, I miss those days.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

6 hours ago, bottomdad123 said:

I sometimes travel for business, mostly Chicago and Denver.  I become a real cum dump when staying in hotels for business. I can't get enough.  I find myself booking early flights to get to the hotel the day before just to be ass up, taking loads.  I was headed to Denver for a few nights to get some work done. I packed my poppers, lube, my harness, a hood.  I was ready for action in Denver.  It's about 8 miles from downtown, a little of out of the way, but it's what I have to work with.  No keycard for the hotel....

This last trip was no exception.  I booked my trip a day early, early morning flight for an early checkin in my familiar hotel. Since it's a long flight I usually go the day before I need to be there as I am not going to fly all day and then go to work. I am long over that and have another reason, I want to get fucked and bred in my hotel. 

Day one:

So I arrived at the hotel early, there was room available and before long I was prepped and ready. Ass up, dark room, ass clean and lubed and ready.  I posted on Sniffies, updated my profile on Grindr, posted on BBRT.   it wasn't long and I got a hit on one of those sites, a man was at my door, pushing the unlocked door open and sliding in my hole. I don't care, big cock, small cock, breed my hole.  Fuck me good and hard and deep or just three pumps and dump your load.  I want that load in me!!  I am a cum whore, cum dump.

I didn't get that much sleep that night, several guys bred me. I of course got the several no show's and those who ask for the address and then never to be heard from again.  I of course don't get it, why they do that, but it's part of the game and you take the good with the bad. Some guys are jerks, others are great!!

Day two:

The next morning I got a couple loads from guys on their way to work, mostly just a pump and dump.  I went to work with my ass full of cum.  Loved every minute of it.

That day I ended my work day early to retire to my hotel room before meeting my co-worker a little later for dinner.  I long term fuck bud who tries to breed me every time I am in town hit me up and I met him at the hotel.  He has a nice cock, asked me to be ass up, blindfolded and ready to take his cock in my holes.  He came in, got undressed and fed me his cock.  He likes to use my mouth and throat and I love it.  Even know we know each other, he loved the blindfolded scene.  He then slid around and fucked me deep, pounding two loads into me.  Love it.

Another young 31 year old came over right after to use my hole and dump his load,  he did not work far away and just wanted to pump and dump, He was hard as rock and loved my daddy ass.  He slapped and really used it. That was hot!  He can dump in me anytime.

A young lad came and dumped his load, I don't think he had much experience in fucking, but the mission was accomplished.  I sucked him hard a couple times and the third time he got hard enough, he figured it out, he pumped his load into me. I went to dinner with 3 loads in me.  Love sitting there with my co-worker knowing that the loads are swimming inside me.

I of course rushed back to the hotel and was ass up again waiting. I have a pair of back zip shorts (they unzip in the rear) and they are part of my profile.  A guy wanted to come in, unzip me, breed me, zip up and leave.  I of course obliged.

The next guy was memorable.  He was begging to FUCK me. He wanted to talk dirty to me, degrade me, treat me like a slut, but he asked first.  I am really not into that, I am a cum dump but I am not a "bitch".  So I waited ass up for him to come.  Same drill, door unlocked, me ass up in a dark room, waiting lubed up with several loads in my hole.   He came in and gave me a real fucking.  My hole got a good workout.  It felt so good.  He would pull all the way out, drive right back in.  My hole was so fucking wet and slick.  He bred me deep and then kept on fucking and you could feel it.  He then asked if he could work out another load.  Who am I to tell a guy no!!  I think he will see me online the next time I am in town and do it again!!

The next guy was HUGE.  I don't have any trouble taking dick, this guy had one of the thickest, hardest cocks I can remember.   I backed right up on it with my sloppy hole and let him go go to town. Another memorable breeding.  He wanted to pump and dump his load in me.  Any day I will bend over to take his cock.  No need for lube, push it in me deep, give me your load!!

Day three and four

I was ass up any time I could be.  I got to work  late (taking morning loads) and stayed up at night for any chance to get bred.  The young 31 year old came back to dump his load again. He wanted to watch others do the same, wanted to see me shared. There wasn't the opportunity but I am hoping the next time I am in town we can fulfill his request. I am all for it.  I got four loads that night,  the last one I could feel him fill me with a huge load and my ass felt great as he fucked me more after he came.  

It all becomes a blur after a while, ass up, waiting, door unlocked, next!!   Several guys came into the dark room, dropped their pants, walked up behind me while I was ass up on the edge of the bed, slid into my ass, pumped their load into me, I never saw them or turned around. They got dressed and out the door they went.  I was there to be used an filled with their cum. I loved every moment of it. 

Several guys ate my cum filled hole before breeding it. Loved it!    I love my hole eaten, especially after it's filled with cum.  As long as they then fill it again, I think its so hot!!

All in all Denver was great, only a few no shows, two or three who could not cum or get hard enough to enter my sloppy hole but it was a success.  I felt like I got what I wanted, having cum dumped into my hole

I love being a cum dump,  next stop Cleveland next week, then Chicago and Denver in January!  Can't wait.

Denver sounds like a hotspot for anon loads. 

• Upvote 1

Ah Denver, had one of my hottest spit roasts in Denver years ago. I was there on biz, answered a CL ad, two married guys looking for a bottom. I reply, tell them I'm married, in town on biz can host at hotel. After swapping pics and discussing events the guy tells me to come to his house, his wife and kids are out of town. Gives me the address, I pull up to a gorgeous house. Find out the guys a doctor, his buddy a lawyer. Both in shape and good looking. I spent the next couple of hours keeping their cocks hard. Got fucked 4 times, swallowed 2 loads directly, emptied each fuck load into my mouth after they came, was pre prep days so no bare play. Still one of my best 3somes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2