getting safe only guys bare

bbareisbetter

As a older bottom I love taking young cock bare, but they can be some of the worst when it comes to wanting to play safe, what I usually do to convince the young tops to breed is 1) making sure I let them know the only way there cock enters me is bareback and 2) I make sure to run there cock on my hole and keep there cock near and around my hole, usually the natural need for them to breed starts to take over and a combination of sucking them till completion and stopping them and bring there cock to my hole to rub, they end up saying fuck it and will shove it deep bare and breed

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the bottom. I used to be adamant about condoms but I had a top that would push limits whenever he could - not putting the condom on while I was turned around, or trying to insert “just the tip” during foreplay. At some point you just give in because of the horniness. So my advice would be to just get him really worked up and horny. If it’s too much of a hassle, he won’t bother to stop everything for the condom.

• Upvote 1

I had a well hung guy young who only wanted safe I sucked him and had him rub his bare dick on my ass I then gently put his tip in my hole He got so excited before I knew it he was in balls deep

He came the biggest load he ever had given before 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 9:06 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I had a well hung guy young who only wanted safe I sucked him and had him rub his bare dick on my ass I then gently put his tip in my hole He got so excited before I knew it he was in balls deep

He came the biggest load he ever had given before 

I wasn’t ever a safe only fanatic but this reminded me a lot of a a much older guy who used to suck me when I was in my 20s. He had dentures and gave me my first gum job. I wasn’t really interested in fucking him at all, but one day when I stopped over he pulled his mouth of my cock and started rubbing his hairy hole on my cock head. I loved it and any reservations I had about fucking him went completely away. Shortly after he started doing that I was in him bare and fucking him. I shot a massive load inside him.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

With every passing year I find it easier to find guys that bareback. So many guys are on PrEP and more and more negative guys are knowledgeable about U=U. I usually screen guys before meeting and if they refuse BB I usually pass. I have met up with plenty of guys who may have been reluctant but once we get hot and heavy without any discussion, we end up fucking bare. I've also found that guys that do poppers are usually up for anything  

2 minutes ago, Marlin said:

With every passing year I find it easier to find guys that bareback. So many guys are on PrEP and more and more negative guys are knowledgeable about U=U. I usually screen guys before meeting and if they refuse BB I usually pass. I have met up with plenty of guys who may have been reluctant but once we get hot and heavy without any discussion, we end up fucking bare. I've also found that guys that do poppers are usually up for anything  

Very true - more guys are on PrEP and there’s more knowledge so more are willing to go bare but there are still safe only guys around.

Just going at it, let it get hot is always solid advice - I think as men we are hardwired to share seed so pretty easy for that primal need to kick in and the thought of using a condom drops right off!

I’ve replied to a similar question before so this is a repeat. First, I’m always upfront about my need to fuck bareback and breed. I have met men in the past who have been nervous or reluctant to take my raw cock. I never force them but my approach is - first I erect him, get him good an hard usually by sucking his cock. Once he’s Fully erect and more importantly, horny I’ll put him on his belly, spread his legs and bury my face between his ass cheeks and eat his ass out, getting my tongue in deep. I always compliment his ass and his hole. I tell him I want to rub my helmet on his hole. When I’m doin that I’ll tell him “awww your ass feels incredible - I bet you love feeling my cock on your hole” I’ll ease my cock an inch or 2 into his hole moaning and grunting “fuck, you feel hot, you love my cock inside you don’t ya” He’s usually horny as fuck by now and If he doesn’t say much I’ll keep going until I’m balls deep inside him. I never tell him I’m going to seed him or even tell him I’m close. I don’t make much noise until I’ve pumped my first jolt of sperm inside him. Then I’ll grunt until my balls are empty. I’ll tell him he was an awesome fuck and the best I’ve ever had. 

• Like 5

I have always played safe until I hooked up with this total top guy who I know never fucks his bottoms with a condom. He told me to get ass up , head down . He started to tongue and rim my ass slowly. Then rub his hard cock up and down my hole. Then back to using his tongue, licking then tongue fucking my hole. Then after trying to go in bare and me requesting he put a condom on he says he just wants to put the head in for a second then he will put a condom on. After going back and forth with tongue to putting just his of the cock in he goes deeper and because I am not objecting any longer he starts to fuck me bare in steady rhythm until he starts to breath harder and unloads in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2024 at 3:32 AM, Bokkierob said:

I’ve replied to a similar question before so this is a repeat. First, I’m always upfront about my need to fuck bareback and breed. I have met men in the past who have been nervous or reluctant to take my raw cock. I never force them but my approach is - first I erect him, get him good an hard usually by sucking his cock. Once he’s Fully erect and more importantly, horny I’ll put him on his belly, spread his legs and bury my face between his ass cheeks and eat his ass out, getting my tongue in deep. I always compliment his ass and his hole. I tell him I want to rub my helmet on his hole. When I’m doin that I’ll tell him “awww your ass feels incredible - I bet you love feeling my cock on your hole” I’ll ease my cock an inch or 2 into his hole moaning and grunting “fuck, you feel hot, you love my cock inside you don’t ya” He’s usually horny as fuck by now and If he doesn’t say much I’ll keep going until I’m balls deep inside him. I never tell him I’m going to seed him or even tell him I’m close. I don’t make much noise until I’ve pumped my first jolt of sperm inside him. Then I’ll grunt until my balls are empty. I’ll tell him he was an awesome fuck and the best I’ve ever had. 

Your approach works EVERY time on me. But, I'd love to hear it when you're about to cum. Let me know I'm getting your DNA.

4 hours ago, BBDreamer said:

Your approach works EVERY time on me. But, I'd love to hear it when you're about to cum. Let me know I'm getting your DNA.

Hell yeah, if I know you want my sperm then I’m verbal during the fuck and I’ll warn you “I’m gunna cum” then somethin like “I’m fukkin seedin you now boy” but if I think you’re nervous about bein loaded then I’ll stay quiet until I’m pumping my sperm up your chute. Only then I’ll tell you “I’m fukkin loading your ass"

• Like 2

On 1/28/2024 at 6:02 PM, Bokkierob said:

Hell yeah, if I know you want my sperm then I’m verbal during the fuck and I’ll warn you “I’m gunna cum” then somethin like “I’m fukkin seedin you now boy” but if I think you’re nervous about bein loaded then I’ll stay quiet until I’m pumping my sperm up your chute. Only then I’ll tell you “I’m fukkin loading your ass"

Damn I want you 🥵

On 1/29/2024 at 3:02 AM, Bokkierob said:

I so want you to fuck me, and be verbal the entire time. FUCK! I'm stroking my boner right now.

• 2 months later...

Over the past few years, I have lost count of the “safe only” supposedly “hetero” married guys that have fucked me raw. They show up and get all horny, and then I tell them I only have lube. If they wanted to be wrapped, then they are responsible for bringing condoms. Not my fault if they did not ask if I had any. Rarely has one of those horned up guys chose to go home with blue balls.