Jared, the quiet muscle dude.

rduckv

Jared didn't care. He just loved the attention. And being 6'2" 230 lb, broad shouldered, slightly hairy beast of a man, He got looked at a lot.  He would happily give in and let u use his body anyway you liked as long as u appreciated his body. He worked hard for that body and loved the attention in brought him. I found this out at a party totally by accident. We were all drinking and I thought Jared was straight but we had started talking in the corner while the party was getting louder across the room. He knew I was gay and asked what kind of guys I liked. I had laughed and I guess I was drunk enough, because I just said, "Let's put it this way, I'd love to see u naked." 

He grinned and started to lean in to me, I thought he was gonna kiss me for a minute but apparently he wanted to whisper in my ear. He said "Do you want me to strip right here or in private?"

I felt myself blush a moment, but also pop the hardest wood in my pants. I'm sure he saw one or both reactions. Because he grabbed my hand and walked me to one of the bed rooms before I had time to think about it. The physical contact had me hard, sweating, and melting into the touch. He closed the door and locked it as he released my hand. He then turned and looked at me and asked, "Do u want me to strip for you, or do you like to open your own presents?" I Stood there with my chin on the ground and no idea what to say or do, I just couldn't believe this was happening. He said here I'll start it for you and u can finish. He popped his tight polo off and showed me that chest. He grabbed my hands and the heat off his body was almost too much. He put them on his chest and had me start rubbing him as he pushed my hands down. He leaned in and kissed me. The beard on my face and tongue in my mouth had me leaking in my shirts. And by this point my hand had reached the point where his skin met his pants. I traced around that point to find his ass. With my arms wrapped around his body. His face invading my mouth I found the start of the Crack of his ass and knew I wanted him naked. I pulled my body away just enough to get his pants undone. With a snap I had his pants undone. But they were tight to his body so I had to release our kiss so I could push his pants down. As I did I found myself kneeling in front of a bright blue overstuffed jockstrap. Before I could stop myself I leaned forward and inhaled deeply that mildly sweaty musk of his manhood. He held my head firmly but not forceful. I started to come back up to kiss him and he just held me against him and didn't let me move. "You liked that, don't leave it so soon, enjoy it" so I did. I reached around and grabbed his now bare ass framed in that jock and got more of the musk of him lost in my nose. I could make out his thickening cock and his huge balls. Feeling his lightly hairy ass. He wasn't pushing me for a blow job, just letting me enjoy his body. So I decided to go for what I wanted. I pulled his ass one way and he finally let me go enough to see what I was up to. I spun him around and planted my face in his ass. It was the perfect amount of clean and sweaty, and ultimately ready. I dove in like a kid in a candy store. Jared just sighed into a "fuuccckkk"

I smirked as I enjoyed his happy winking hole and asked "problem?"

" no, dude. I just made some assumptions I am happy to be wrong about."

I tongued him deep and hard as I also sucked on his hole as he moaned more and I said "oh? What was that?"

" most guys that like dudes like me want to get plowed by some alpha dude or ride me like a bronco. But your tongue says u wanna...fuck that feels good...your tongue says u wanna fuck me."

I grunted agreement into his ass to make him feel more vibrations and said, "Yeah I wanna fuck and fill you, is that a problem?"

"Nope, not a problem at all, fuck me, ride me, suck me.  I don't care, I just like the attention. Use my body for your pleasure. Fill me, seed me, drain me."

"Happily"

" I really thought if u were a top you would.....damn that feels good...you would like some...mmmmhhhhmmmm.....skinny dude who screamed and squealed as they were getting railed....oh my God u are good at that."

"I love noisy boys who let me know they are enjoying what I am doing. But a muscle stud with a cunt full of cream is what really turns my crank."

"Shit man, use me." He said. I quickly stood up and pushed him onto the bed. He laid on his side and watched as I quickly stripped. He grabbed his pants and pulled out a small lube packet. He saw my thick meat stiff as a board and groaned. "OH my God yes, that will feel amazing. Come here." I joined him in bed and he started making out with me again. He pushed me to my back and straddled me. "I feel like this first load is gonna be quick, is it okay if I ride?"

I nodded and felt bad that he thought I wouldn't last long, but I knew he was right. Then he said, "I'm probably gonna cum before I get more that a few strokes in and I don't wanna shoot it into the bed. But u can keep fucking me after I get off. I can even shoot it on your dick if u want so u can fuck it into me." He said as he was adding lube on my cock and his hole. 

"In my mouth" I said quietly.

"What was that?" Jared asked as he stopped what he was doing. 

"Shoot your load in my mouth" I said more confidently.

"That's fine, but I shoot big loads and i am quite the powerful squirter"

"Then try and drowned and choke me on your jizz. But your load goes in my mouth, got it?"

"Yes sir' he said with a twinkle in his eye. The sir made my dick twitch and I knew I was gonna love this.

He sat down and lined me cock up with his body and I felt his hole on my cock. He bent down and kissed me. I felt his hole start to relax and pushed forward. He groaned into my mouth as the first inch pierced his body. I wanted more so I grabbed his body with my arms and thrust up hard. His body tensed and his gasp sucked all the air out of my body because of our lip lock. I let my meat sit deep in his hole as he relaxed and groaned into me. As his body started to relax he decided to fully plant my cock in his ass and sat the rest of the way down till I could feel his tailbone pushing on my balls. His body was shivering from the invasion and I could feel my cock pumping precum into his milking ass. As he leaned back enjoying being impaled I looked at his glorious body and saw his cock head sticking out of that bight blue waist band. It was glistening from precum and straining from being so hard. He started to move a bit as he adjusted to my cock and he was right, after about 5 strokes I was starting to get close but he was there. He popped off my cock and lunged forward as he pulled his cock free of the jockstrap. He shoved it in my mouth as he grunted loudly as each jet of white hot lava cum exploded in my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could and my cheeks were still puffing out as each volley came rushing into me. He tasted like heaven. After the 7th or 8th large spurt he began to just twitch in my mouth draining the last little bit. Then a large groan and full body shake. He quickly pulled free after that, tucked himself back in the jock and laid face down on the bed and said "your turn, drain that snake into my ass so it can refill my balls."

I rolled over and lined up and sank into that velvety tight muscle cave. But with the taste of his cum in my mouth, the beautiful muscled sweaty body in front of me, and his groans of pleasure it took no time. Maybe 5 minutes and I felt my balls boiling. I punched him in the back as I unleashed in his hole. He felt me start to cum and used his ass to milk me as he begged for my cum. Fully spent I laid on top.of him. He grabbed my arms and wrapped them under his chin and told me to rest, at least till round 2.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1