Train maintenance leads to pounding

subbottomguy

So I was on a trip couple weeks back and I was an idiot and forgot to check the maintenance plans, I was out late and planned to travel back late just in case I got a hookup. When I got to the station I found it closed, I checked the notice and realised there was maintenance and the service ended early than usual.

stuck I had few options, I checked the local hotel but they were full or not taking late bookings, then I tried a hostel but no, so in desperations I tried Grindr bbrt and sniffies to find a hookup willing to let me stay over night. At first I got interest for a hookup but not an overnight which was frustrating I almost caved for a hookup then a park bench when a guy said he was coop me.staying if I was cool him being free to do what he wants to me. Didn’t have to ask me twice it was 1am and I wanted to crash.

he lived in a nice apartment block and was wearing just a pair of leather pants. We had a drink and discussed my limits before he told me to go into the next room strip and put myself over the clothes horse. So I found myself bent over my cock laying against the side pointing down ass up and head just over the other side my hands and ankles cuffed to the sides and he spent the night spanking me, teasing my cock and balls, face fucking me with his 7inch cock.

finally he had enough, asked me if I wanted his load safe and said he won’t stop once he goes and I said he could wear one if he wanted, he whole his head and slammed his cock into my hole that he had been toying with dildos. I lost track of things but I remember him cumming in me getting off and doing it again an hour later. I wasn’t let off the horse till his third load that morning he told me after he didn’t have condoms anyway so glad I took him.

he gave me a ride to the station and left me there his loads in me and a little note thanking me saying if I am next around let him know and he will get me a proper group.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, subbottomguy said:

So I was on a trip couple weeks back and I was an idiot and forgot to check the maintenance plans, I was out late and planned to travel back late just in case I got a hookup. When I got to the station I found it closed, I checked the notice and realised there was maintenance and the service ended early than usual.

stuck I had few options, I checked the local hotel but they were full or not taking late bookings, then I tried a hostel but no, so in desperations I tried Grindr bbrt and sniffies to find a hookup willing to let me stay over night. At first I got interest for a hookup but not an overnight which was frustrating I almost caved for a hookup then a park bench when a guy said he was coop me.staying if I was cool him being free to do what he wants to me. Didn’t have to ask me twice it was 1am and I wanted to crash.

he lived in a nice apartment block and was wearing just a pair of leather pants. We had a drink and discussed my limits before he told me to go into the next room strip and put myself over the clothes horse. So I found myself bent over my cock laying against the side pointing down ass up and head just over the other side my hands and ankles cuffed to the sides and he spent the night spanking me, teasing my cock and balls, face fucking me with his 7inch cock.

finally he had enough, asked me if I wanted his load safe and said he won’t stop once he goes and I said he could wear one if he wanted, he whole his head and slammed his cock into my hole that he had been toying with dildos. I lost track of things but I remember him cumming in me getting off and doing it again an hour later. I wasn’t let off the horse till his third load that morning he told me after he didn’t have condoms anyway so glad I took him.

he gave me a ride to the station and left me there his loads in me and a little note thanking me saying if I am next around let him know and he will get me a proper group.

Very hot story!