Best place to go in sydney

monkey2712

Hey, heading to Sydney Feb 2024 for work want to know best saunas, club or other venue to go to to take loads no questions asked. Mainly free nights as will be there for work in the day.

bot sure where staying yet, any ideas or offers will be accepted!

I was there almost five years ago. There were 3 saunas if I remember well. The most popular was the Sidney sauna in Oxford street. However, it was a bit dissapointing for me. Perhaps I expected too much. It was the usual problem: too many guys and they were picky. The better was looking for the best, etc. There was another one, maybe the Bodyline. It was really big, but not really crowdy. It was popular especially among Asian guys. 
Finally, there’s the Sidney steam, which was my favourite. I visited it many times and although sometimes it was a bit empty and eventless, I had many good experiences. 
All in all I had many sex adventures. However, surprisingly I had more intense experiences in Melbourne especially in the Subway Sauna. 

Have done subway sauna too, had some fun but lots of guys walking in circles with towels tied tight and not doing anything at all. I’m based in Perth and find the guys at Perth steam works are much more keen to fuck Ryan I saw during  my experiences in Melbourne.  Was at steam works 3 weeks ago on a Tuesday lunch time and ended up getting fucked 10 times In a couple of hours. In subway was there lost the Uighur and only found 5-6 tops. I ended up breeding some Asian twink in the end.

I’ll check out your suggestions thanks for the ideas.