Santa and Tingle the Elf

sundevil5

I worked in a busy mall during college. Early in October my last year it became unclear how i was going to afford finishing up my degree. I lost a roommate and handling the entire rent was too much. By first week of November i was in deep distress. I was sitting in the cinnabon drinking coffee pouring over the want ads for a second job or better job. A big chubby old guy came from behind me and asked if he could sit at my table.  I said sure and when he plopped down in the chair his belly moved the table towards me and he had a tray of 6 Cinnabons. He said his name was Gerry and he was looking for an assistant and figured since i was looking at the want ads that i might be interested. He then shoved a hot sticky bun into his white bearded mouth. His cheeks puffed out as he scarfed it down and his tongue then came out to lick the frosting from his lips and then he sensually licked each finger. He looked directly into my eyes the entire time. I looked into his eyes and followed his tongue around his chubby digits..and my dick began to swell.  Gerry then selected another bun and licked the excess frosting from its side and then told me he needed an assistant for when he played Santa for 6 weeks in the mall and at a few private events.  He then scarfed the rest of the bun. We discussed pay, which was perfect, i could make enough for a while and hours etc. I agreed to be his assistant and start training the following week. To celebrate he split the last bun with me..which i ate in small bites and took time to use my tongue licking frosting in as sexy a way as i could. Gerry watched me and licked his lips. 
I got his phone number and shook his hand as i rose to go back to work. I gave my notice and when i got home called Gerry. We made plans to meet in a few days after he picked up some supplies. 
When i got to Gerry’s for my job training he greeted me in his Santa pants and boots wearing a wife beater tshirt. He gave me a bag of clothing and said go in the back room and try it on, you need to look the part like me and get used to wearing it. I dressed, as an elf, in tights and a smock thing with a belt and pointy hat and shoes. I felt pretty silly, but at the hourly rate i was getting, who cares?!  I came out and Gerry had me turn slowly around in front of him. His hands tugged my costume here and there and he brushed my ass and crotch a couple times. I was turned on a bit. He told me i was going to need to shave my legs to wear the tights. As i started to protest he stood up and bear hugged me and tipped my chin up to his face and told me its part of the job, just like him growing his beard all year or eating too much as his hands rubbed his belly. He sent me upstairs to his bathroom to shave with the stuff on the sink. As i finished shaving my legs i looked around a little a found some gay magazines. Twinks and Chubby old guys. I was instantly hard and dripping, and i shaved my cock and balls and the fuzz on my ass to match the skinny guy in the mag getting fucked by the guy who looked like Gerry. I dressed and went downstairs and Gerry inspected me closely running his hands over my legs and midsection. He told me great job and said i was ready. Call me Santa from now on and i will call you Tingle. Every day we would get in costume and character and watch Christmas movies to “get in the spirit”. I would dress first and then help him dress for the day and undress before i leave. He drank and ate heavily and often napped during the day. I was only allowed to drink lemonade from the fridge and eat morsels of what he gave me from his meals. I started rubbing his belly after meals..i loved that, he moaned when i did it and told me how good it felt. He got hard as a rock when i rubbed his chest. His nipples were as big as my pinkies. He growled when i rubbed them.  He would shudder and his midsection would buck and then he’d go limp, i would slow my hands and rub his belly as he drifted off to sleep, the air around us smelled of cum and he had a large wet spot on his crotch. I would creep quietly upstairs and jack my dick furiously sometimes cumming twice, always licking my fingers clean. At the end of the day i would help Santa out of his boots and pants and the strong cum smell was like gasoline setting my dick on fire.  My first week of training had me in a trance

week 2 cumming up

• Like 4