Top Tips for bathhouse glory hole results

brownsfan8912

Hey guys Im going to the Flex Cleveland bathhouse this coming saturday, Ive been there quite a few times over the years and have plenty of GH experience. What I was wondering is about people to leave their best tips for getting the most loads down the throat. I usually do pretty well but since im going to be staying overnight, Im going to have plenty of time to hang out in the booths.

• Like 1

I love anonymous sex but have never really gotten into glory holes. I am a short guy and it seems like my hole never really lines up with the hole right. I am usually standing on my tip toes or taking off my shoes and standing on them to make it work. I have had guys say..just come over to my booth and I will finish. I have not found a gh that is made for us short bottoms. Lol

• Like 1

I find that the best way to get cocks to suck  is to kneel down and stick a couple fingers through the hole.  If the guy just entered the booth give him a chance to get settled before you give him the finger wave.  It also  helps to have a booth with two holes which doubles the chances.  Connecting at the glory holes is always hit or miss.  Some guys have no interest in play, some guys just want to suck and some guys just seem to jump from booth to booth and are probably just looking to look.  It takes some patience so bring plenty of tokens or $1 and $5 bills.

Bathhouses are great for getting lots of cocks and, overall, lots of cum. However, don't expect to get a load from every cock. 50-60% is a good success percentage to achieve. Some guys plan to stay awhile and want to sample other mouths and asses and some guys have already fed or bred someone.

On my best trip ever, I had a 59% cumpletion rate. 26 loads from 44 cocks. For comparison, I've had 100% success many times in the bookstore, and around 90% is the norm. When I include cum I find on the floor and my own cum, I often end up with more loads than cocks. 

I don't even want to walk up to the door lol, like I want to come up with something to look for inside the store so I can walk around in case I lose my nerve haha. The one in Denver I'm talking about has an outside stairway around back that leads up to the second floor, I saw when I was driving past. I wonder if I should just head up there or ignore it.

On 12/31/2023 at 6:10 AM, alwaysswallow said:

I have kind of always wanted to try a glory hole, but I lose my nerve. There's one in an adult arcade/bookstore near my work in Denver, near 70th and Washington. Does have any experience there?

Of it’s any consolation, when I first started going to adult bookstores, I didn’t even think you were allowed to touch yourself inside the booth. That’s how naive I was. Eventually, I noticed the tissues on the floor and got the idea guys were jacking off. I thought the holes in the partitions were for spying on your neighbors. Once, I kept leaning over to look at the guy jacking off in the next booth. All of a sudden he pushed his cock through. I was shocked and ran away! lol. Finally, on another occasion, a guy who’d been cruising me gave me a significant look as he disappeared into one booth, locking the door, and I figured out I was supposed to go in the next one. He offered his cock through the glory hole, and, my head spinning from the raunchy thrill of it, just dropped to my knees and hauled away like a man starving in the desert. I couldn’t believe I could just go to a store anytime and suck cock whenever I like! 

Go in!  You’ll get over your nerves.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2024 at 3:59 PM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

Of it’s any consolation, when I first started going to adult bookstores, I didn’t even think you were allowed to touch yourself inside the booth. That’s how naive I was. Eventually, I noticed the tissues on the floor and got the idea guys were jacking off. I thought the holes in the partitions were for spying on your neighbors. Once, I kept leaning over to look at the guy jacking off in the next booth. All of a sudden he pushed his cock through. I was shocked and ran away! lol. Finally, on another occasion, a guy who’d been cruising me gave me a significant look as he disappeared into one booth, locking the door, and I figured out I was supposed to go in the next one. He offered his cock through the glory hole, and, my head spinning from the raunchy thrill of it, just dropped to my knees and hauled away like a man starving in the desert. I couldn’t believe I could just go to a store anytime and suck cock whenever I like! 

Go in!  You’ll get over your nerves.  

ShootDownMyThroat is right. My first GH experience went fairly the same. @alwaysswallow: Once you get over the 'dropped to my knees and hauled away like a man staving in the desert' part, you'll be sucking strangers cock as easy as 'taking the bus to work'. I never go to the GH anymore, i found better spots to suck cock, but I really learned to suck there 😉 Thanks for sharing your experience with us @ShootDownMyThroat

Edited by CumdumpAmsterdam
  • Thanks 1

I much prefer to setup a private gh in a motel room. Guys that show up cum 99% of the time because they don't have the option to look around.  Sucking a guy just to have him zip up and leave before he cums is annoying.  

I prefer backing onto a glory hole, spreading my cheeks and taking a raw cock in me (and ideally a load). At times I'll go into the end cubicles at the sauna, so only my arse is visible. At other times, I'll go into one of the cubicles in the middle, where my arse is against one hole but there's also a hole on the opposite side of the cubicle. If I'm lucky, a guy will just shove his cock through without any preamble. In those situations I figure he's also a slut and very possibly up for fucking (normally bareback, from experience). 

The loads come, more often than not, later in the day when guys are more likely to want to get rid of a load before heading home.