Getting other tops to cum in a bottom before I fuck

Davidc

I have recently started to finger or put my dick in a tops ass when he's fucking a bottom in the sling  (so often guys will fuck in the sling - but not cum) - It worked recently , playing with the tops ass pushed him over the edge and he came in the bottom making the bottom even wetter when I took my turn

2 hours ago, Davidc said:

I have recently started to finger or put my dick in a tops ass when he's fucking a bottom in the sling  (so often guys will fuck in the sling - but not cum) - It worked recently , playing with the tops ass pushed him over the edge and he came in the bottom making the bottom even wetter when I took my turn

If the top was cool with that, more power to you. I would be PISSED. I absolutely hate having my hole touched. It's a major turn off. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You got lucky and I wouldn't suggest trying that again. It's not consensual and he might have been pissed and not wanted to get fingered or fucked. I'm more verse and don't mind a guy fingering me while I'm fucking another guy or just sticking his cock in me and fucking me...makes me cum much harder. Did that with these two Anglo twinks I hooked up with Saturday...one started drilling me while I was balls deep in his bud...made me blast a huge load in his bud.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I absolutely love getting fucked while I'm fucking a bottom, and have never had a problem gauging which tops will be open to becoming the meat in a fuck sandwich in the group play spaces at a gay fuck venue. It's actually pretty simple if the guy topping brushes you away or gives any indication they don't want the attention, don't do it. I've found that more than half of the time if you start touching the ass of a man fucking in a group play space they will encourage it, and even try to guide your cock into their hole while they continue to fuck the bottom. Some of my most intense cums have been while I was the meat in a fuck sandwich.

• Piggy 2