Sauna play

bbjoca

I saw the silhouette towards the doorway of the sauna's darkroom. The man moved quietly around the walls, feeling his way through the darkness... finally reaching me. He stopped and hesitantly started feeling my ass through the tiny towel wrapped around it. A substantial ass, I'm not a thin person, quite the opposite. But my ass is not just for show, it's actually pretty muscular and I love squeezing the cum out of hot cocks buried deep inside me.

He came a bit closer and I could feel his hard cock through the layers of cloth, he pressed it towards my ass crack... and he was feeling me up, his hands came around my hips and onto the worthless chem-cock. Yeah, I had taken three thick lines of MMC3, also known as "kat", and my reaction, besides getting really horny, was for my dick to shrivel up - I am a total bottom when having snorted kat. His hand cupped my tiny cock, and squeezed... I hissed and pushed backwards a bit, feeling his hardness on my ass...

"Chem-dick?" he whispered in my ear. "M-hm" I nodded in the dark. I could feel his whole body pressed against my back. The other hand moved onto my round and nice tummy and up to my chest. I could feel him breathing harder in my ear, as he found my (extremely sensitive and hard) nipple. Flicking it a bit to make sure it was hard, he squeezed the nipple between his thumb and index. I moaned a little bit - it's so fucking cool to be high and have a guy handle your nipple with one hand and squeeze your balls and dick in the other all the while he's pressing up against you from behind... god I needed to get fucked.

I loosened up my towel and let it slide to the floor, kicking it to the wall so I'd find it again. He sighed and let his hands roam over my body, back to my ass cheeks, squeezing them, and feeling them up. I could feel his fingers getting closer to my hole, his fingertips moving over the well lubed hole now. He hummed in my ear and opened up my hole just ever so slightly, and I couldn't resist showing him how I can suck it in, pulsating it onto his fingers.

He let go of his towel, his cock sliding into my ass crack. He played with my crack a bit, holding my ass cheeks apart and rubbing his cock against me. My ass is very clean and very well shaved. He kept close to me and suddenly let me go, leaning a bit backwards - I could hear the snick of a lid being twisted of a little bottle, and the huffing while he was poppering himself up - I could almost feel his nice big cock pulsating in time of the breaths - he then put the bottle under my nose and I hit it twice in every nostril - god I love poppers!!!

He put the lid back on and re-hung the bottle around his neck - pushing his cock downwards, in between my legs, letting it get a bit lubed up by my hole's lube. "Yesss" I could hear him hiss. I pushed my ass back a little to let him know he could mount me. "Bare?" he whispered? "Fuck me" I whispered back. His hands moved down to my hips and his cock stopped right on my hole. He pressed into me as I opened myself up to let him enter.

"Oh... god" he moaned as he pushed his cock down to the balls in one stroke. I bit my lips, he wasn't small, probably around 20 cm. of meat. He stayed there for a few seconds - and then slowly started to move in and out. How I love a man that can use his cock - even though it's big. He slowly picked up the pace, with long strokes, all the way out to his quite large cock head, and back in balls deep... his hands moved away from my hips and went up to my tits, squeezing them and then concentrating on using my nipples, pulling and squeezing them. That's usually a good way to make me cum, but the kat has a strange effect on me, I won't cum easily - however, his cock hitting my prostate and him using my nipples made me flow of cock juice, I could both feel it and smell it, almost like pissing.

After pounding me for a couple of minutes, he took a small brake - his cock still moving inside me - but him huffing more poppers, deep hits, and I could smell the whole room filling up with aroma. As he offered to me again, which I gladly accepted, I could feel another man coming straight towards us, feeling his way along the wall. He stopped in front of me, feeling my body up and the guy behind me - I could feel his hands behind my balls, feeling the cock sliding into me. Then cupping my dripping wet cock.

My first man started to pick up his pace again. The second man quickly got to his knees, licking my balls and sucking on my tiny worthless chem-dick like a tit. He engulfed both balls and dick with his mouth, warming them up and swallowing whatever he got, humming happily.
Time for my ass to work harder.

As guy number one was pounding me hard, I started to squeeze his cock. I could hear him gasp, and now his balls were slapping hard against my ass with every stroke of his cock. I wanted my reward, needed cum in me - deep in me.
He lasted about 30 seconds with me working on his cock. I am very good at what I do 🙂
While keeping up the pace he leaned forward and asked "inside?" - "Hell yeah", that's where I want all cum. The second guy overheard that and moved his mouth action to behind my balls and First guy started to cum in me - fucking it in with hard strokes, but of course some of it overflowing - right in the second guys mouth.

Fuck yeah, I really needed that. Hard cum inside me and some soft mouth sucking at the same time 🙂
First guy slid out of me slowly, allowing for the second guy to lick his shaft. He took his towel and then left with a squeeze on my ass cheek. The second guy pressed his nose to my ass, licked up some excess and then left as quietly as he came in.

I picked up my towel and wrapped it around my cummy ass and wet cock, waited a while and then left for my little room I'd rented, where I still had at least five lines left that I could snarf. I could see some guys in the area, but no-one I would recognise from the dark-room silhouettes. I got into my room and took off my towel again, feeling my asshole and thinking about how much more dick I could take tonight. I took out my little baggie of kat crystals, and used my driver's license to crush and cut a couple of fat lines for me on the bed. As I bent over with my straw to enjoy my lines, I heard the door open  - Shit! I'd forgot to lock the door. A young staff member was standing in the door-way, looking at my nice set-up - dressed as all staff members in bathing suit and tank top. "Sorry", he said, "I thought it was empty here" - and then "you know, we have a no-drug policy here".

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

Damn. Busted.
I looked at him. "Ehm... well ... that is" - I hemmed and hawed. He closed the door behind him and locked it.
Locked it?

"Yeah. It's really a hard policy - no drugs" the boy said (I say boy, but then I'm 58, so he was probably about 25, but his small stature made him look a bit youngish) "We really have to report it if we see any".
I stood silent just looking at him, a bit ashamed and my face as red as it could be with the kat in my system. My brain just froze and I was just standing in front of this guy  - "Chem dick?" he asked.
WTF is with guys and my dick? It seems the smaller it is, the more they want to just play with it.
I nodded silently.
"Mm-hmm" he hummed "well, you know, I should really report having seen it, but then I would have to see it, right?"
Ookay?
He got closer to me and took his tank top off - and oh my god what a fucking body he had. Small but bloody ripped! And, as I moved my eyes down, man, the boy was packing some heat - the hardening dick of his was already peeking out of his bathing suit - the shape of it was just marvellous.

He came closer and stretched his hand down, fondling my small package, playing with the balls.
"Did you get fucked already?" he asked. I nodded.
His fingers went behind my balls, reaching for my wet hole.
"Ohhh, yess - I can feel that."
"Uhm.." I said.
"Shhhh... no talking now." A finger went up my hole, and then he put it in his mouth, tasting the lube/cum combo.
"So what is it" he asked, nodding to the bed. "Meth, coke?"
"Ehrm... it's kat" I answered. I figured I could answer a direct question, anyway...
"You've got 2 fat lines there... split them up, make four of them" he demanded.
I quickly complied.

He moved forward and said "Now you see them" - snorted two of them with my chopped off straw - "and now you don't".
Oh jesus, I'm so horny now.
He turned around and said "Kneel".
I did - and my face came right in front of his now really hard dick poking out of the bathing suit. He stepped into my face with it and the only reaction I had was to lick that tip.
He moaned lightly. "Yeah piggy, you know what to do, right?" He grabbed my neck and forced my mouth on top of his still hard cock.
Amused, he said "I'm not a piggy - I don't get chem-dick like you. I get even harder!".
I could feel that.
I was now forced even further down his shaft, making way through his bathing suit, but the waist band was too hard, so I slipped over the fabric, still sucking on his shaft and down to his balls.
"Take your lines now" - Still from kneeling on the floor I reached over to the two remaining thinner lines and snorted them both, but my position was a bit awkward so I couldn't get really everything up my nose.

He looked at me and pulled his suit down, his cock rock solid hard as hell, very very juicy to look at. Again, he grabbed my head and pressed his cock inside my mouth, invading it all, pressing it down my throat and choking me. I coughed and he eased off a bit.
"Now, suck".
Of course I did. I sucked him really good, as a really good pig. The kat was really catching me up now, so my throat relaxed a bit and I could take more of him. He helped by bucking his hips.
"Fuck yeah.... turn around now, show me your ass, up on the bed"
I put myself in a doggie position, avoiding the drugs still on the bed.
I looked down and back and saw him take the rest of the lines in the nose. He hummed happily at the feeling and then turned to my ass, which is now wide open waiting for him.
Oh... ohhhhhh... that tongue... man, he spread my cheeks so far apart and put his mouth on my hole. Licking, sucking and biting my ass lips...
"mmmm... I can feel those loads" he said
"well, it was only one" - I tried, but a hard slap on my butt stopped the conversation.
I oculd feel him standing up and his cock sliding along the crack - and *fucking hell* he pushed hard all the way down. I gasped a bit, and I could hear him mumble "You cunt, you should be open now".
He then went to work with my ass - fucked me hard. Harder. Long strokes, short strokes. Holy god. Again I started to drip of cock juice.
After only a few minutes I could notice a change in him - fucking me with long strokes and staying before going again... "I'm fucking cumming" he said, no asking where - there was only one place for him - deep in my guts. Pushing hard I could feel his cock pulsating in me, I hardly even worked his dick over, there was no time. Filling my with this evening's second load. With his cock still inside, he moved me back a bit. "Lick that kat up" he said. There was ever so little left on the bed. The residue of four lines as a fine dust. But kat tastes like shit though - but I couldn't resist him pushing my nose down to the bed. I licked it up.
"Good little piggy" he said, and took his cock out.
"Clean it"
I sucked his cock clean from two loads and almost no lube any more.

He pulled up his bathing suit and put his tank top on again - as he opened the door, he winked at me "So, nothing to see, right?"
I nodded and smiled as he left.
Two loads, but now I am fucking flying - I need more cock. And way more loads.
I put the towel over my shoulder and started walking. Now I don't care who's watching, I am fucking ready for some good fucks. Walking around and taking a bit of stock of the clientele. Many cute guys, older and younger, felt me up, felt my cummy cunt... squeezed my ass and my tits. Many of them in the darkness of the maze, others more open. My chem-dick got a lot of fine attention too.

I stop in front of a small room - this room has a sling in it. It's empty.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

The room with the sling was dark, but you could see whether someone offered themselves up in it. I stepped inside, put my towel on the leather hung by the chains in the roof. They clinged and clanged as I slipped off my flip-flops, climbed onto the sling, positioned byself so that my ass was right on the edge of the leather and let my feet search up the chains for the stirrups. Ah, there they were. I inserted my feet in them and relaxed. The cold leather quickly warmed up. Horny men were walking by, most of them not even looking in. I moved a bit as to make some sound, chains rattling. Finally, a silhouette showed up in the "door".

After a bit of hesitation he stepped inside, feeling his way to find the sling. His hands roamed over all of me, and quickly found my business end, wet cock and cummy ass. Squeezing my balls and cock he quietly asked "Chem-dick?" I said "Yeah"... He went down to the fucking end, and leaned down to take my balls and dick in his mouth, sucking and playing with my already wet cock. "Tastes so fucking good" he said. I could feel his tongue wandering down behind my balls to my asshole, that I was pulsating a bit, just to let a bit of loads out. He slobbered down my hole, pushing his tongue inside and nibbling on my hole.
"yeess...." I hissed "use those teeth... eat my hole"
Now a couple of fingers came up, to stretch me... Not that it was needed but, hey, let him play.

Three fingers, four fingers... uhhh.. so fucking good.... I could feel him pushing his fingers to the knuckles, widening my hole. OK, I stand corrected - for THIS I needed stretching. The cum inside me was not going to be enought if he continued - but I heard the snick of a bottle cap of lube and could feel the cold lube coming onto my hole and being slowly pushed in by his hand. My toes were curling of pleasure, but I am not used to be fisted - and I told him "I don't think you can..." and feeling the THUMB joining the rest of the fingers inside me...

I started flexing my ass, pushing out such as to push his hand out of me "Yesss... excellent boy" he said. Matching my constrictions around his fingers, he pushed his hand further inside me than anyone ever been before. I could feel his knuckles - "MMMnnnnoooo..." I pushed again and he swiftly returned OH MY GOD THAT FIST IS INSIDEMEUUUUHHHNNNNNNNN

I panicked a bit, and he leaned over and started licking my ass lips around his wrist. I was breathing shallowly now... How in the hell did this happen - damn the kat. I am so open now.... His fist slowly moved in me, fucking me slowly but deliberately. I am just moaning the hell out of it. ""Yess, good boy... take it like a nice little pig" He said gruffly. If my dick was leaking before, imagine with a fucking hand inside you pressing on your g-spot...
He continued for a little while and then he said "Push me out, babe" - I did as told. His fist slowly came out, with a stream of lube and the rest of the previous loads. I could feel cold air rushing into my wide open ass. He dried off his hand and said "Have a great time" - and left.

What the hell!!! No fuck, no cum? I was disappointed. I felt gingerly with my hands around my hole, but fortunately there was no tear of any sign of blood - Thank god.

Another shadow popped inside. This guy was crew, he had a cap on backwards, and when he came up to me I could feel his clothes, the tank top and bathing suit. He was pressing against me from the side of the sling, leaning over and finding my tits with his hands. Massaging them, concentrating on the nipples, and then finally clamping down on them with his mouth. Humming he chewed my left nipple, making it really sensitive. He came up to my face and kissed me - nice 🙂 a romantic in the sling room? "Such a nice body... love me a good chubby" he said. His hands were roaming down my chest and belly, and finding my - yes, chem-dick. He moaned slightly while really playing with it - then he moved away, down to my feet.

"I need me some pussy, man" he said - "Did Frank loosen you up?" while feeling my hole with his fingers. "M-hm..." I answered.
"Good boy" - I more felt than saw him push the front of the tank top over his head and let his bathing suit fall down. A hard throbbing dick found my hole immediately and slid inside me, balls deep, with almost no resistance.
"Ohhhhh... that's a good pussy" - he moaned. He stayed for a couple of second, then started a slow, long-stroke fuck. All the way out, popping out of me, and then all the way down, finding his way inside me with no guidance, just my gaping hole. His hands moved over my belly, squeezing it, caressing it... up to my tits again, squeezing, pinching my nipples hard, pulling them. I was moaning like hell as he was slowly picking up the pace...

His hands moved down to my legs and wandered up to my feet. I felt him pulling on one of them and his mouth around my big toe. Man that's so fucking horny. I tried working my ass around his cock now pounding me very deliberately but not so hard. I almost had no muscled strenght having been opened up like that... He started sucking on the rest of my toes, taking the whole foot into his mouth, tongue licking around each toe. Now, I could feel him REALLY picking up his pace, panting more and moaning around my left foot. "Yeah baby, take My fucking DNA" he said, and filling my ass with a load so big I was not prepared for the cum leaking out by his shaft. He didn't stop fucking me though, but kept on going. "I'm pushing it in so far you'll fart cum for days" he said. The load was churning in my hole and I could hear the sloppy sound of his cock, still hard. "Babe, he said... you're getting one more" - What?!? Who cums twice in just a couple of minutes?!? Him obviously because his slapping balls stopped right at my hole and his cock started pulsating again.

He stood like that for a little while, then stepped back while slowly exiting my cummy ass.
"Thanks man" he said, returning his tank top to the front and pulling his bathing suit up.
Another happy customer... but man I felt a bit sore after that impromptu fisting.  I stayed in the sling though.
Two men now came inside... one of them staying by the side and the second one immediately and with no ceremonies coming to my ass, pushing his cock in to start fucking. Fucking nice! No words, no ask, just push inside and fuck.

I felt great, slutty and decadent. His balls slapping against me, him just grunting and loading off his cum - then leaving. The first man followed him out. It was time to return to the room and fill up on the kat.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6

Last installment 🙂  maybe a bit long.
-----

On my way back to my room, towel on my shoulder, passing the little bar I saw the crew guy with the cap on. He smiled at me and nodded - always nice to be noticed I thought.
Walking around a bit through the maze and enjoying the sights of horny men lingering around, some fucking in open areas and many of them just ogling each-other - I needed some more to keep me buzzed. Finding my way slowly, many hands were caressing my belly, ass and cock. I thought it strange, I'm not usually that popular in saunas - on account of my age and body.

Before I went back I had to find a bathroom to piss - it wouldn't come easy but I could feel my bladder was filling up. I stood at the troth acting as a urinal, trying to squeeze the piss out of me. A good-looking man came in and stood next to me, looking at my feeble attempt to let my piss out. After a few moments, he said "Chem-dick?" I nodded, equally irritated (what do you think, genious?) and imbarrassed. "I know the trick" he said, and came up behind me. While he started licking my neck very lightly, his hands moved up to my tits - and caressed my nipples ever so lightly, playing with his hands, making them hard. Then he moved down to my hips, caressing them and finally using his fingers on the end of my ass crack towards my back.

I could feel my body shake in pleasure - so fucking nice... I could also feel his hard dick agains my ass, but he didn't take the opportunity. Whispering into my ears so the air was tickling my ears he said "Come on, let it run"... and there it was, a weak, but steady stream of piss... ahhhh... bloody hell, what a pleasure to have him help me... I leaned back and said "thanks" - I could hear him smile as he said "You're welcome - and thank you for helping my husband out earlier in the sling". I let the last of the piss out, him holding my small cock in his hand. "And thank you for letting me help you".

I returned my room and entered. This time I made sure to lock the room, before getting the goodie bag out. I was going to use all of it now, so I crushed the crystals in the bag to as fine a powder I could, took some paper and cleaned my nose out so not to stuff it too much. Man, that was a bit much but WTF, now I'm committed, three *really* fat off-white lines laid out. I would take a little time with them, not snorting them up in an instant as I could do sometimes.

Just about to use my cut-off straw on the first fattie, I heard a knock on the door. What the hell now? I quickly bunched up my towel so to hide the lines from sight, and cracked the door open. Outside was a mountain of a man, dressed - what else - in tanktop and bathing suit. His glistening black skin was taut over his bulging muscles. I sort of lost my thought and tried NOT to check the rest of him out. "Yes, wazzup?" I said a bit anxiously. "Well, sir, let me in please" he said, smiling. A very nice smile. "But..." I said a bit confused. "Do let me in. You know we have a zero drug-policy, right? I just need to check, if I see drugs." And with that he very slowly, but very surely, pressed the door inwards to open it up. I could not resist, thinking, oh well, last time in this sauna then. He looked in and said "Hm, I can't see it" - he now pressed against me to get further in. I swallowed dry, trying to stand in his way, but what can a short fat guy do with a big warrior like that? And, besides, his dick was now pressing onto my belly. He wasn't hard, but ... ehm... incredibly well endowed.
"What have you taken?" He asked authoritarily. "Why you think I've taken anything at all?" I said a bit defiantly. He looked down at me, smiled - a very nice smile indeed - and said "Little piggy, look at you trying to act all innocent... your chem-dick gives you away, first of all." With that his big hand cupped my little package of balls and cock, squeezing it and making me gasp a bit. "Second of all, I am quite taller than you and I can actually see the lines over there", he winked at me while pushing me backwards with his body, still squeezing my useless dick. He closed the door behind him and locked it. "Third, Gabriel couldn't keep quiet, I saw him coming out of here all buzzing and with a rock hard dick." (Gabriel, the small guy with a ripped body and big dick that fucked me earlier) "And I know he's a sucker for a chemmed up piggy like you".

"Ehm... OK?" I felt a bit betrayed, but here was a fucking hot mountain warrior man squeezing my balls and cock looking down at me, so I felt a bit out of my league. "I can leave now, if you want?". He smiled at me and, with his free hand (yes, still holding my fucking useless appendage) he pulled down his bathing suit, revealing a big soft black cock. With emphasis on BIG. I looked down involuntarily, just breathing - what the heck does he want now (which would have been obvious, but remember, I still had some of the last batch of kat in me). He let go of my dick and took off his tank top, only wearing trainers now. "Like what you see, piggy?" He asked, running his hands over his chest and tummy... eight-pack-tummy.... and back up to his nipples, pinching them a bit. I just nodded, a bit overwhelmed.

"So, first of all, I want you to split those three fatties into six lines", he said. I turned around and did what I was told to do, licking my card off once done - it tastes foul, but waste not...
"ahhh, a real piggy" he said when he saw me doing that.
His cock was now "bouncing" a bit. Had it grown? I looked again - surely, it had not?
He moved closer to me and caressed my back and ass. "Perfect" He said "now, slowly, snort a line" I bent over and put my cut-off straw to the leftmost line. Slowly I started breathing it up the small tube into my nose.
"Fuck that's sooo hot" he whispered, pressing his cock agains my ass cheeks. "mmmm.... love that fat ass, a nice piggy ass".
I stood up and he turned me around. I could feel the well-known rush, a bit like a roller-coaster going down. My feet were tingling - and my ass, by all means. He looked down on me, smiling. "yesss... I can see it hitting" ... his hands went up on my shoulders and pressed me down on my knees, right in front of his mega-cock, that was twitching wildly.

He grabbed his cock and lifted it up, showing his well-shaved balls. In fact he was totally hairless around his cock. Pressing his balls agains my mouth "Lick them" - he said and I started going to town with them. Licking, nibbling the thin skin, taking a ball at the time in my mouth and sucking lightly, hearing him hiss with pleasure. I started caressing his legs, from his ass down to his trainers. He toed them off and stood fully naked in front of me, as I was licking his balls... and behind them a bit, but they were heavy and big. He lifted them up and spread his legs a little, just enough for me to feel him totally hairless further back, too.

Then he sat down in the end of the bed, lifting his legs up. "Lick my ass" he ordered. Yes, sir, I thought to myself. And so I kneeled over to him, and started licking away, darting my tongue into his tight - really tight - hole. A true top then, no dick entered there. "Yeahhhhhh, piggy boy, lick it goood"... I loved hearing that. His feet landed on my shoulders, and I moved away from his ass, along his leg and down to his, likwise BIG feet. Licking the sole of his left foot and then right foot, lapping like a dog - the kat in me was taking away every last thought of disgust for his sweaty feet. Licking them thoroughly, cleaning them, sucking on each toe, first one at a time and then trying to cover all toes with my mouth. I was so horny my heart beat almost out of my chest.

"Fuck this is so fucking hot, piggy boy" - I just nodded with his foot in my mouth... He looked down on me, smiling. The he ordered "Take your next line, piggy."
I slowly moved over not to agitate the bed to much and could feel him standing up behind me. "Slowly" he said, wanting to see me get higher and higher. "You did a fine powder there, boy." "Mmm.. it's kat, so it grinds up well" "Aha, I thought it was coke." I was bending over to slowly inhale the second line. There was some residue left from the first one as well, and he watched me lick it up from the bed.
Ohhhh.... roller coaster just got a bit steeper. I gasped a bit, him standing right behind me with his cock on my ass crack. Only semi-hard, but maybe it had to do with his dick size?

He pressed the cock against the crack, playing with it a little, holding my hips so I wouldn't fall forward. "How many loads?" He asked. "I don't know, three, four?"
"Nice, little piggy". His hands grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. We moved away a bit from the four remaining lines. His cock head stopped right on my hole. Pressing slowly, I could feel him enter me. I opened up, sucking him into me. He hissed with pleasure, slowly pushing further in. I used my hands to feel his cock opening me up, and he hadn't come all the way in yet. I could feel it wasn't really hard, a bit soft, but hard enough to fuck me slowly, his head staying right inside my ass lips and then pushing it back in half way.
"That's such a nice piggy ass, boy" he sighed happily. He moved my head over towards the lines again after a few minutes. "Now, take two. Slowly". Man, oh man... snorting slowly I could feel it bunching up my nose, but I drew hard after one line and swallowed it. Yuk, as always.

Then the next line "Slooooowly" he reminded me... I started off, and could feel him press further in at the same pace. OH MY FUCKING GOD, I'm taking an elephant cock in me! He pushed all the way, all the way, imagine, just all the way..... his balls resting on my hole. Him leaning over my back, holding my belly. Starting to move, slowly, just fucking with short strokes way inside me... Did I mention the roller-coaster? Now it was free-fall...
I closed my eyes and started breathing harder.
"You OK?" He asked "Fine" I gasped while his cock twitched in me.
"Good boy."

He stood up and pulled his cock out of me. "Turn around, suck me" He ordered. I did so. But you know, how it is. I could hardly get a quarter of that meat pole into my mouth. He got a bit impatient, grabbed my head and started face fucking me, all while whispering "Good piggy, good boy" over and over. I slobbered on his dick, making it really wet for a while. I lost a bit track of time there. But finally he pulled back and sat on his knees right in front of me. He turned around and grabbed my straw, and then slowly finished off one line. I could hear him sigh with content... looking at me "We have to make sure it's drugs, right?" he said, chuckling. Then he snorted a little bit more than half of the last line. "Fucking hot... yesssss". He raised his head like a roaring lion, sitting back on his hunches.

And, bloody hell - his dick was growing even more. "Ahhhh yeah, nothing like a good snort to make me hard" he smiled. My eyes were like saucers, and I leaned forward, munching on his cock head, slobbering it down a bit more. He thrust just ever so little with his hips to help himself to my mouth. Then he slowly took the dick out, and used his fingers to take the rest of the line and sprinkle it over his  wet cock. A bit more, and a bit more, coating quite a lot. The off-white stood out against his dark flesh.
"Turn around" he said. I did, and he grabbed my hips, lifting me up a bit, and then sitting me down on the fucking piston of a cock. Ahhhhhhh shiiiiit it was really burning... oh fuuck nooo, I tried to get up but he laughed softly and just continued down. My ass opened up properly fucking hell both nose and ass and now I'm not falling any more, I'm fucking flying so high.

My ass betrays me, and just opens up without any resistance to his fuckmeat. He finally slams me down all the way and starts fucking me, pulling me up and down on his pole. My flaccid no-good-chem-dick is flopping uselessly while he pleasures himself with my willing hole. Long strokes, short strokes - the man knows how to fuck. Burning is gone now. Inside me he's flexing his now really hard and big cock, and I try, oh how I try, to respond with flexing my stretched ass muscles. I'm just a fucking fuck-hole. He finally lifts me up (how in the hell does he get the strength) and pushed me down on the bed, head towards the residue still there from his lines.

"Lick, piggy boy ... lick up your drugs now" he orders, and I have to clean the bed up. Every little powdery bit I lap up.
"Good boy, he says" while he still fucks me slowly while I am getting rid of the last of the evidence. He even makes me lick out the bag. So freaky.
"Now, we don't see it any more", he laughs, and then PICKS UP THE PACE. I am just moaning, high, horny fuck-hole that I am. Just whining while he uses my hole, fucks it all the way in with his cock, his big balls slapping away on my ass.
Finally, after a while - how long? - he grabs my ass cheeks hard and pushes the little extra way in - ooooooooooooohh my god he's cumming. "Yeah boy, take that hot cum, take my DNA, my babies" While his cock pulsates inside me. He doesn't stop though. "I'ma make sure it stays in" he says, fucking it deep inside me for a little while more.

Then he stops, slowly pulling out. The "cold" air rushing into my body. My hole wide open, twitching helplessly.
He puts his shoes on, his bathing suit and tank top.
"Thank you piggy. Good to see that you're abiding by the no-drug policy". He smiles and winks. Then leaves quietly.

I am so fucking high. But even though I am really flying now, I need to get back home. I gather my belongings, go to the changing room and slowly change into street clothes. I leave the Sauna, the crew all smiling at me and welcoming me back and go to the tube. It's not far, but being high is not a great situation to be in. I enter the station, go down to the platform and hop on the next train. Right before the doors close, I see a small guy hopping into the car - oh, it's Gabriel from the Sauna, in tanktop and jeans. "Good thing I caught you. I'm a bit worried about you, can I make you company home?" I smile a bit high at him and say "Sure, why not".

But that's another story.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1