Darklands festival experiences

gaypigbb

Hey pigs! 

Im looking for guys that have been to Darklands in Belgium. I hadn't heard about it until a random guy mentioned it during Folsom Berlin in September. As I already know I will not be able to go to Folsom this year, I started thinking about other events. Problem is I find very few reviews of Darklands, and the website is also not too specific .. a couple of guys writes it's hot, but generally it's not a lot of stories around.  

I absolutely love group sex and sex parties, Lab in Berlin is my perfect club. The best party I ever went to was PIG during Folsom 2023. It was an amazing experience. How is Darklands compared to these, anyone know? Is it more sex or more dancing? 

Hoping for horny reviews, maybe we meet there?

Edited by gaypigbb

Can’t give you reviews but me and a buddy are going for the first time this year. We’ve been several times to Folsom Berlin before. I’ve heard from others that went to Darklands that the sex is great but it’s also more exclusively fetish than Folsom is so we are also planning to get proper gear of some sort for a full outfit instead of the “harness and jockstrap” excuse bc you are going to a bb sex party 😂

But maybe pm me and we can continue the chat if you’d like.