Knocked him up?

bbfarm

My last load in him was doggy style, him looking away from me, and me getting off on the sexy patch of hair on his lower back. I rutted him and came with my raw penis deep in his butthole.

I first met him earlier in the summer over Sniffies. He’s just past 40, tall, dark, and married to a woman.  I’m 60. Too bad it didn’t work out.

He let me bareback him from the start. A photo of him sucking my dick is attached. He recorded video every time we met.  He wanted sex rough and fast. This suits me perfectly. When I really get plowing, it can get rough.  I love it when a bottom gives it up for me to fuck like I want. Sometimes I like my dick beating up a hole, making it more receptive, before I plant my d.n.a.

We always met fast because both he and his wife usually work from home. He’d text to come over if she went shopping. Or he’d tell her he had an errand and  . . . go back to her 30 minutes later with my semen in his gut.

Once I tied him down and fucked him - his first bondage. Once I had him spit-roasted with me in his ass and my partner’s dick in his mouth - also his first. Once he was on his back, I had him pinned down, bent in half, ass out. I fucked him with everything I had. I was pulling him towards me. I was long stroking him HARD. Fucking. Fucking. My dick went all transcendental it felt so good. Slamming in and out, I couldn’t even tell if I was cumming or not. Fucking and fucking. Only when my dick started deflating did I stop, and see the mess that I’d blown in him and then churned out. Cum everywhere.  It was one of my hottest fucks ever.

He never came once in the dozen or so times I fucked my load into him. I liked his small dick very much.  He didn’t .

Alas he wanted more texting and attention than I want to give (especially to a dude in the closet). We stopped trying to meet up which was hella difficult owing to his home situation  anyway.

The point of the story since I didnt JUST cum in his ass is this . . . my partner saw him at Walmart yesterday. He turned pale with fear of being ‘recognized’. He was with his wife who was pushing a baby stroller with a new baby.  

I’m wondering if it’s mine. Heheheheh. 

uuid=24AAD345-308F-487E-B390-E83E9E3F8566&library=1&type=1&mode=2&loc=true&cap=true.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4

You should contact him and discuss starting the new year off right. And you could share some of your old pics and videos with him o the two of you together to remind him of how much you both had.  I had a regular of over 35 yrs that was married with kids.  ( He passed with cancer a few yrs ago.)  We would meet for Pool & Drinks".  He would spend the night at my place because he always got "too drunk" to drive home safely, and his wife appreciated me looking out for him.  He'd also come over when they were arguing to let things cool down. (She was Puerto Rican with a really BAD temper.)  She also would send him over for "Guys Night Out), and she had her "Girls Night Out".  She wasn't worried about him "cheating" on her since he was "Straight", I was gay, and we were drinking at the gay bars.  I also took him to the baths a few times.  Always played bare, and he always left with at leat 3 or 4 loads in his ass/stomach. 

• Like 8

My last load was when I fucked a load deep in friend who comes by from time to time. He is a little older, but he is flexible! He can pull his legs back so far, opening his tight hole! I have a thick cock and he takes it like a champ. I love to hear him beg as I fuck his tight hole. The look he gets on his face as my thrusting increases; he knows he is going to get his reward. As I fucking release my cum deep in his cunt, he pulls me close and begs me to make him pregnant. I love the kissing and cuddling after. His hole is so tight and feels so good!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1