Married w/kids, divorced w/kids?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 5:04 PM, Guy4GuyCoSpgs said:

Who on here is married or divorced with kids but loves man sex as much as me? 

Divorced here but love all cocks and cum!

Divorced here and love all the man sex I can get!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 1/17/2024 at 10:59 AM, Njn0mc said:

Married with teenaged kids. 

Have sometimes fucked my wife when my hole was dripping.. love it

what are the chances that some of the cum from your hole made it into another hole ? 🙂 Sorry, pardon me being nosy here..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, supertramp said:

what are the chances that some of the cum from your hole made it into another hole ? 🙂 Sorry, pardon me being nosy here..

It might have once or twice 🤔 

• Piggy 4

I am still married with a woman for more than 30 years now, but i am cruising around for 20 years now.

i started as a cocksucker in adult theaters and parks, then started fucking around as a top and for a few years now i like to get fucked.

i always just do baresex, lots of anon sex all over the places and i dont take any tests and preps.

when i come home after a juicy cruise i always like to breed my wife and fill her with my sperm😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Not personally. I've always known I like the cock too much 😈 but I have noticed many rings on fingers from guys I've hooked up with and I'm certain if you asked they would always say they're "happily" married.

• 1 month later...

My current regular lover is separated but still married and has not finalised his divorce. He has 2 kids. We live separately and his kids live with his wife. They know about me and see how happy their father is. Since meeting me he is pushing to get his divorce final. Who knows what the will be❤️

Love is Love ❤️ 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...