How can I prepare for IML in the next 5 months?

violentV

A little background: I'm in my early 40s, and though I've been sexually active for 20+ years, I still feel like a bit of an amateur. In 2023 I realized the only reason I haven't had a prolific sex life is from my own lack of trying. With my DoxyPEP and PrEP refilled, I'm easing into the slut life with 3-4 hookups a month (up from 3-4 per year)--most have been just oral so far, but I do take loads when I can. However I still haven't gotten more than one load in me at a time. My goal for this year is to lean into this hard and finally be the slut I've always wanted to be. I mainly want to see how many loads my ass can take, and start having group encounters.

Here's my question: Three of my buddies (married couple, and friend that's like a brother) and I decided we're going to IML in 2024. My couple friends have been several times before, so they can guide us through the logistical stuff. My bro grew up in New Orleans, so he's basically been cruising back rooms since his teen years. I, however, feel like I may be in over my head. What can I do to "train" over the next 5 months so I'm ready to fuck in the big leagues? Any tips/tricks for maximizing my experience while there? I want to get fucked, but I don't want to fuck it up by my being unprepared.

22 hours ago, violentV said:

A little background: I'm in my early 40s, and though I've been sexually active for 20+ years, I still feel like a bit of an amateur. In 2023 I realized the only reason I haven't had a prolific sex life is from my own lack of trying. With my DoxyPEP and PrEP refilled, I'm easing into the slut life with 3-4 hookups a month (up from 3-4 per year)--most have been just oral so far, but I do take loads when I can. However I still haven't gotten more than one load in me at a time. My goal for this year is to lean into this hard and finally be the slut I've always wanted to be. I mainly want to see how many loads my ass can take, and start having group encounters.

Here's my question: Three of my buddies (married couple, and friend that's like a brother) and I decided we're going to IML in 2024. My couple friends have been several times before, so they can guide us through the logistical stuff. My bro grew up in New Orleans, so he's basically been cruising back rooms since his teen years. I, however, feel like I may be in over my head. What can I do to "train" over the next 5 months so I'm ready to fuck in the big leagues? Any tips/tricks for maximizing my experience while there? I want to get fucked, but I don't want to fuck it up by my being unprepared.

One thing to remember: IML is not, per se, a sex party. A lot of sex happens there, of course, but not as much as some might think, and it's very unevenly distributed.

The best advice I can give you is to go with as few expectations as possible - none, if you can somehow manage it. Nothing will be more disappointing than to go expecting to be a major slut taking lots of loads and to end up only getting laid once or twice - if that.

Otherwise, like any other time you want to get fucked: being prepared means cleaning out. Be prepared to do that before you go out looking, and recognize that if you DO clean out multiple times over the weekend, it may take a few days for your system to "return to normal".

Thanks for the advice. I spoke with one of my friends that’s been several times before, and he said pretty much the same thing. From what you’ve both described, it feels designed so that you can choose your level of engagement in whatever activities you wish to do (sex or not). He said, “sometimes you get there and are really feeling it, and sometimes you aren’t or need a break. The good thing is that you’re in Chicago if you just need a break. So, there are lots of non-IML things to do.”

12 minutes ago, violentV said:

Thanks for the advice. I spoke with one of my friends that’s been several times before, and he said pretty much the same thing. From what you’ve both described, it feels designed so that you can choose your level of engagement in whatever activities you wish to do (sex or not). He said, “sometimes you get there and are really feeling it, and sometimes you aren’t or need a break. The good thing is that you’re in Chicago if you just need a break. So, there are lots of non-IML things to do.”

Those are all valid points. Remember, IML is (at its heart) a leather contest, surrounded by a bunch of adjunct stuff, like a large vendor market, assorted parties (of the social, dance/circuit, sex varieties, some overlapping), an awful lot of "stand and model" stuff in the public areas, and more. Sex among the participants isn't rare, exactly, but it's not a 24/7 orgy either. A lot of the play that goes on is expressly kinky but non-sexual (in the penetrative sense) - and among some of the participants, they're expressly NOT looking for sex at all, but for chances to explore their particular kink.