Fucked by over 6000 tops...bareback and still neg

OK so I did the maths, and I have been fucked  by over 6000 tops...bareback. and YES , I am still neg. I have been into slamming and giving over my rosebud since 2014 as well.  Last Friday I was at the local Spa/Sauna in Brisbane..yup, Aussie guy here. I slammed a .2 then went and lay in the sling. Door open.  As i rushed, my semi hard cock expelled beads of hot cum.  Guys came, quick look,  and went, then a hot hung guy walked in, and as my cock was still cumming, he dropped to his knees and began seriously devouring my sloppy, hungry as fuck rosebud. He slurped and sucked away on my hole and I could feel that it was really loose and sloppy.  He then slid some fingers in and I heard him moan, and then it was his fist. Slowly but relentlessly entering me. Stretching. Pushing. Invading. My hole yielded and I felt cum flow from my semi hard cock as his fist entered my willing and hungry fuck chute.  He bent down and took my semi hard cock in his mouth and feasted on the cum which continued to ooze from by cock. Then he turned his attention to my hole. "Talk to me slut" he murmured his hand snaked up inside me

"I like hearing dirty stories. Especially from sluts like you. You have a seriously hot loose and fucking hot fleshy rosebud  hole which didn't happen by itself" ... I moaned, my eyes as big as saucers as my tongue poked out...in total piggy slut heaven. "Yes Sir, I read a story online, it was fiction about gay pnp, and that's what got me started, I got so horny reading the stories that  I searched for more. I read as many stories as I could on pnp.It made me so horny i wanted to try it myself".  He said what story?  I said well. I read firstly storoes on Breeding Zone, and they were great..then this guy in here a couple of weeks ago while I was in the sling said have you read the one "Gay PNP Adventures" on the net, because that's what got me started" I hadn't heard of that one but the way he fucked me, and fisted me and made me snort more poppers made me curious as to the story he was talking about.  I pretty much forgot about it, as his huge cock was pounding my hungry hole.   Quite an audience had now built up. And he stepped to one side and looked at me with an evil grin as another guy took his place. I was going g to be getting that gamgbang i had always dreamt of. After about 8 loads being fucked into me after a couple of hours, the guy who fucked me first came back and said " you still here slut...you want to come back to mine and we really get your hole singing? Wow. Fuck. Yes. Please.  Before I knew it I was following this hot hung stranger, who's hot load was marinating  inside my slutty hole with 7 ..or maybe more..others,  with the promise of more to cum! We got back to his place,, and he said I have a couple of mates coming to join us...when they arrive, we will do a slam all together, and then go from there. I must warn you though, they are all predominately tops. They love to breed and seed slutty bottoms just like you. And also piggy enough to suck on hot red fleshy rosebud holes." I was oozing more cum just thinking about it. True to his word, his mates arrived. BTW his name was Chris.  As his mates slammed, one of them said, "Why don't we look up one of those stories you mentioned Chris, and copy what the story says"? Chris answered,  "Which one?" And one of his mates said, ," Well, which one was the most extreme?"  Chris laughed, an evil kind of laugh. .then he coyly said" type into your search engine 'Brad's First Gay PnP Gangbang" . Chris stopped for a second, and said , 'Are you sure you want to copy what that story says ,because it's pretty extreme?" The guy that had asked said, " fuck yes Chris. Look at this slut. He is ready to take anything!" So....they did the search, and treated me as if I was 'Brad' in the story. If I survive...I will yell you what happens next!!!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

I would say it's pretty clear you have the "Double D".  People who have two copies of Delta-32 are said to be HIV resistant.  Let me guess, Prussian and English ancestry?

I *THOUGHT* I was neg, for years, as I never had the fuck-flu, and no symptoms, until I got hit with MRSA, and asked them to do an HIV test, while they were running other bloodwork.

They said it looked like I was poz for about 10 yrs, yet, as I said, I never had any symptoms...

NOW, on the other hand, I'm falling apart. heart issues (AFIB), breathing issues, etc... yet, I'm considered undetectable now..

On 1/6/2024 at 7:12 AM, rosebudforuse said:

Anyone else experience the same...like still neg after years of bareback fucking?

I'm poz now, but had been getting fucked bareback for at least 10 years before I converted.  I got tested about every six months, so it wasn't that I was poz with no symptoms.  Neg tests every six months for years.  And I got fucked A LOT.  Spent two or three nights each week at one of the local bathhouses, plus a couple visits to one of the adult video store arcades.  I probably got fucked by at least a dozen guys a week on average.  Bareback almost every time.  If the guy had a condom on I would usually reach between my legs and try to slip the condom off.  Nine times out of ten he'd get the hint and take it off himself.  So a dozen or more loads each week adds up to more than 600 loads each year times 10 years, and I'm right up there with you having gotten fucked by around 6000 guys.  And this was before PreP or even any of the advanced HIV meds we have today, so there weren't many (if any) guys who were undetectable back then.

Honestly, I had convinced myself that I was immune.  That wasn't based solely on avoiding HIV.  I also was considering the fact that I never had any childhood disease.  I grew up when every child got mumps, measles, and chicken pox.  But I never had any of them.  In college, I spent a summer living with my sister, and all four of her kids had chicken pox while I was living with them, but never caught it.  So, having dodged several communicable diseases, I was convinced that I had some super immune system or something. 

• Piggy 1

Wow. OK, so maybe a strong resistance rather than immune..I did get all those childhood diseases, but only very mild. My biggest scare was 5 hours after having the 2nd covid Vax I was jerking off, and when I blew it was pure blood...and at the same time, blood started running out of my mouth and nose. It cleared quickly, but fuck that was scary!

Yikes!  That must have been disconcerting, to say the least. 😱

Regarding the childhood diseases, I've since been told by my doctor that some test I had showed I have immunity to chicken pox, so either I had an extremely mild case that neither I nor my parents noticed, or I was born immune. 💪

I forgot to mention another thing that helped me convince myself that I was immune was a theory I had heard that people whose ancestors had survived the Plague could have a gene that gave them immunity.  I don't know how accurate that is, but it gave me a plausible explanation as to why I hadn't tested positive yet.  In one of the posts above, spartus4 referred to the immunity theory as the "Double D."  So who knows, maybe I have at least one Delta-32 gene. 

11 hours ago, rosebudforuse said:

Wow. OK, so maybe a strong resistance rather than immune..I did get all those childhood diseases, but only very mild. My biggest scare was 5 hours after having the 2nd covid Vax I was jerking off, and when I blew it was pure blood...and at the same time, blood started running out of my mouth and nose. It cleared quickly, but fuck that was scary!

Get your prostate checked. [think before following links] https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/blood-in-semen/basics/causes/sym-20050603

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 3:06 AM, xtc303den said:

Yikes!  That must have been disconcerting, to say the least. 😱

Regarding the childhood diseases, I've since been told by my doctor that some test I had showed I have immunity to chicken pox, so either I had an extremely mild case that neither I nor my parents noticed, or I was born immune. 💪

I forgot to mention another thing that helped me convince myself that I was immune was a theory I had heard that people whose ancestors had survived the Plague could have a gene that gave them immunity.  I don't know how accurate that is, but it gave me a plausible explanation as to why I hadn't tested positive yet.  In one of the posts above, spartus4 referred to the immunity theory as the "Double D."  So who knows, maybe I have at least one Delta-32 gene. 

More fun to talk about slamming and getting really piggy!