Turned Out at a Party

sfsilver

Part IV

The cum is all over my face, and I love feeling like the world’s biggest slut, but even more I love the cock that is fucking my hole.  “Fuck me!” I beg before the next cock is shoved into my mouth.  The man fucking me is pounding me into submission and ecstasy. I’m just a pair of holes for these men and I couldn’t imagine a place I would rather be.

Three men are at my head which is being held onto by a very firm pair of hands, gripping me at the back of my skull and forcing my back and forth as each of them take a turn using my mouth and throat. I came to the party an expert at this, but every single barrier in my mind to just being a complete hole has melted.  I just want men to use me. 

The pipe is placed in my mouth again and I’m encouraged to take three more deep hits. I am spun.  I can feel my eyes rolling back in my head as cock after cock is either long dicking my ass or taking out all their lust on my mouth.  I’m moved onto my back with my head laying back over the edge of the bed so men can just fuck away at my throat. I’m a sweaty mess, my hair is dripping, and my face is covered with the loads I wasn’t allowed to eat. 

My legs are being held spread wide so the fucking can get in as deep as possible. The current top, a super hairy middle eastern man with a dad bod and a veritable tree trunk between his legs is pulling all the way out before just ramming it back into my hungry hole.  I’ve never wanted cock this bad.

“Let’s DP this bitch” and I’m grabbed by my hair, and pulled up. A skinny black guy is stroking a solid 11 incher.  “Come on you fucking slut, sit on this cock so we can get another one in there and really stretch you out.”  I scramble above him and squat down, guiding the head in with one hand, and as soon as it’s in, I just sit all the way down, taking it all in to the base.  I ride it, trying to pull myself up so it’s getting long thrusts.  He pulls me into him so I’m leaing over his chest and I can feel someone rooting around my ass with another cock.

Before I can even get ready to be taken to the next level another hand is grabbing my hair and a cock is forced into my mouth. “3 dicks in your holes you dumb whore” and I’m now stuffed, used, 3 cocks working me over.  I’ve never been so happy, so lost in lust.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2024 at 5:24 PM, sfsilver said:

Part IV

The cum is all over my face, and I love feeling like the world’s biggest slut, but even more I love the cock that is fucking my hole.  “Fuck me!” I beg before the next cock is shoved into my mouth.  The man fucking me is pounding me into submission and ecstasy. I’m just a pair of holes for these men and I couldn’t imagine a place I would rather be.

Three men are at my head which is being held onto by a very firm pair of hands, gripping me at the back of my skull and forcing my back and forth as each of them take a turn using my mouth and throat. I came to the party an expert at this, but every single barrier in my mind to just being a complete hole has melted.  I just want men to use me. 

The pipe is placed in my mouth again and I’m encouraged to take three more deep hits. I am spun.  I can feel my eyes rolling back in my head as cock after cock is either long dicking my ass or taking out all their lust on my mouth.  I’m moved onto my back with my head laying back over the edge of the bed so men can just fuck away at my throat. I’m a sweaty mess, my hair is dripping, and my face is covered with the loads I wasn’t allowed to eat. 

My legs are being held spread wide so the fucking can get in as deep as possible. The current top, a super hairy middle eastern man with a dad bod and a veritable tree trunk between his legs is pulling all the way out before just ramming it back into my hungry hole.  I’ve never wanted cock this bad.

“Let’s DP this bitch” and I’m grabbed by my hair, and pulled up. A skinny black guy is stroking a solid 11 incher.  “Come on you fucking slut, sit on this cock so we can get another one in there and really stretch you out.”  I scramble above him and squat down, guiding the head in with one hand, and as soon as it’s in, I just sit all the way down, taking it all in to the base.  I ride it, trying to pull myself up so it’s getting long thrusts.  He pulls me into him so I’m leaing over his chest and I can feel someone rooting around my ass with another cock.

Before I can even get ready to be taken to the next level another hand is grabbing my hair and a cock is forced into my mouth. “3 dicks in your holes you dumb whore” and I’m now stuffed, used, 3 cocks working me over.  I’ve never been so happy, so lost in lust.

God dam my fantasy!!!

Fuck yes!  I’m so glad this slut is feeling it all and not so out of it he won’t remember how great it felt to just be a fucking cumdump for a group of studs. There’s no turning back now. He will be chasing this high again for the rest of his cumdump life.