New year's fuck

Bokkierob

I offered up Drew’s bare arse on Scruff for new year’s. Looking for Daddies to breed him. Over 2 days he got fucked and seeded by 7 men. One in particular was awesome. He was a bit younger than what Drew usually likes - mid 40s but this guy was so fucking hot. He was about 6ft, muscular bear type, hairy and when he’d stripped down to his boxer briefs I could tell by the massive bulge that he was hung like a fucking horse. Drew pulled down his boxers and set his cock free. He had the biggest and thickest cock I’ve ever seen. Thick foreskin and veined shaft. Drew struggled to get his mouth round the helmet and could only take a third in his mouth. I sucked him as well and fuck - what a mouthful. I sucked him until he was dripping with so much precum Drew lay on his belly and this human bull mounted him and pressed his cock on Drew’s arsehole. Drew was moaning like I’ve never seen him before as this giant cock was forced deep inside him. After a few minute to give Drew’s hole a chance to stretch he started fucking Drew, slowly at first but soon he was pounding Drew’s arse hard. When he shot his load I’m sure the whole street heard. I was so hard watching this guy fuck Drew, He pulled out and Drew’s hole was gaping and I could see a massive load in him. I fucked him and even though his hole was well loose I loved fucking his freshly bred hole full of hot sperm that I came in under a minute. This guy (Hamish) stayed overnight and I got to suck him off in the morning. We’re all into each other so he’s our newest buddy and will definitely be back. He was up for fucking my arse but I’m well nervous about taking that weapon inside me!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Docebrown said:

Thanks for the hot story. You should give up your arse to thos bull. Get it well fucked and bred mmm.😉

Gotta say, I'm seriously thinking about trying to take his cock. If Drew fucks me first and shoots his load inside me at least my hole will be relaxed and well spermed. 

On 1/4/2024 at 10:54 AM, Docebrown said:

Thanks for the hot story. You should give up your arse to thos bull. Get it well fucked and bred mmm.😉

I contacted Hamish and he's coming over tonight. I've agreed that he can take a shot on my arse. Fukkin nervous here. I've been wearing my biggest butt plug all day and Drew has already fucked me open and planted his load. I put the sling up so he'll get great access to my fuck hole and get in me balls deep. I didn't mention before but he's a red-head with a massive bush of dark red pubes. Typical Scots lad. I get off on uniforms - leather, military etc. I would fucking love to see him wearing a kilt when he fucks me - maybe when we get to know each other a bit better. Anyway, I'm hard as fuck thinking about taking - well forced to take his big cock deep inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 1/7/2024 at 3:21 PM, Bokkierob said:

I contacted Hamish and he's coming over tonight. I've agreed that he can take a shot on my arse. Fukkin nervous here. I've been wearing my biggest butt plug all day and Drew has already fucked me open and planted his load. I put the sling up so he'll get great access to my fuck hole and get in me balls deep. I didn't mention before but he's a red-head with a massive bush of dark red pubes. Typical Scots lad. I get off on uniforms - leather, military etc. I would fucking love to see him wearing a kilt when he fucks me - maybe when we get to know each other a bit better. Anyway, I'm hard as fuck thinking about taking - well forced to take his big cock deep inside me. 

Well Hamish came over to fuck my arse and christ it was tough! I was well lubed and had worn Drew’s biggest butt plug all day. Also Drew had already shot a big load up me so my hole was stretched and ready. We all stripped and Drew and I got on our knees in front of Hamish. We stripped him naked and we were both in awe of his massive and very hard cock sticking out from a thick bush of red pubic hair. We both sucked him for a bit. His cock was as thick if not thicker than a coke can and heavily veined with a thick foreskin. Drew and I could barely get our moths around it. Hamish wanted to fuck me missionary, face to face. I spend my legs and lifted then up. Hamish put his shoulders under my legs and pushed them back behind my head. I felt his probing cock press against my hole and he started to push. I kinda yelped as my ring gave way as his helmet pushed through. He continued to push and I was struggling. Drew gave me plenty encouragement so I soldiered on. Hamish was about half way in and I’d never felt so full and stretched.  I begged him to stay still for a bit to give me a chance to get used to his girth.  He did this for about 30 seconds then without asking me he started forcing his cock deeper inside my hole. At last he was all inside me and I could feel his balls pressing on my arse. He withdrew about half of his shaft and thrust it deep back in me. He built up speed and was soon pounding my arse. It was painful but in a real horny way. My hole felt like it was on fire. Hamish grunted “I’m gunna cum” I’ve never been so relieved to take a load in my life. He shot a big load of sperm inside me - his load soothed my wrecked and aching hole. He stayed over again and said while he really enjoyed pounding my arse he really wanted Drew’s hole again. So yeah, after a couple of hours it was Drew’s turn on Hamish’s giant rod. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1