Is it best to be a cumdump at a bathhouse or a motel?

I've been deciding on which route to take first. I want to bottom for as many guys as possible. My goal is at least 10. I'm a beefy bear and so I get alot of attention at bathhouses but it's because guys want to suck me or have me fuck them. Also on Sniffies, BBRT and other apps in my local area I never see bears promote themselves for cumdump events, it's always twinks. So I'm thinking I have a nice market all to myself if I'm the only bear advertising. I'm going to eventually do both but I'm just curious as to what some of you guys would do.

I have found that if you are looking to take as many loads as possible, a motel is better. To get fucked as many as possible, a sauna is better. It is possible to get many loads at a sauna but it is hard to "screen" guys who fuck bareback and are looking for a bottom to breed. 

Bathhouse gets my vote, though because of my location I do far more hotel hosting.

At a bathhouse, you have the advantage of a cruising arrangement, and the ability of men to act on impulse. The guys are there, and if you’re not getting action in your room, you can change it up and go try to seduce someone in the common areas. The management know perfectly well why everyone is there (it ain’t to take a bath) because the shop is full of dildos and lube.

Hotels not so much. Some hotels don’t seem to care what guests do as long as they don’t damage the facility or involve the business in legal trouble, but others can make trying to cumdump (which, when done without compensation, is as far as I know not illegal) challenging to impossible. One Top told me of using a cumdump at a motel when the management came thumping on the door, hollering, “If there’s fucking going on in there you can vacate the premises!”

Hotels require the Top to make an effort to fuck you, and incur the expense of time and cost of transit, getting himself ready to go out, the hassle of finding you, etc. - even if you do everything possible to make it easy for him to use you, there are still hoops to jump through. I think the relatively high no-show rate has a lot to do with this.

All in all, I find hotel hosting a crap shoot. You never know what you’re going to get, if anything, for the expense of your hotel room. I seldom come home unfucked - though that’s happened a couple of times - but results can vary widely. Successful hotel hosting is also a lot like work; when I’m not actively being bred, I’m monitoring the apps, fielding inquiries, keeping the bait fresh in the water, because if the Tops don’t know you’re there, they’re not coming, and you have to make yourself stand out as tempting enough to make the effort. At a bathhouse, you can just lie there with your door open and let your ass do the advertising.

There’s also the question of security. You’re relatively safer physically at a bathhouse than you are chancing it with randos in a skanky motel room where you’re letting basically anyone walk through your door while you’re in a very vulnerable position.

In general I just like bathhouses better for the overall atmosphere of sexual openness. It’s not everywhere I get to walk around without any clothes on. I think I didn’t get enough naked time as a baby…

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

personally I would choose a bathhouse/sauna.

Hosting a cumdump at a hotel, whilst in theory it sounds great logistically it’s kinda a nightmare and it does take a lot of effort/patience in hosting.

if you can a find someone to sort all that for you then perfect but for me, the ease of pulling up to a sauna it much preferred. Although saunas are hit and miss, I genuinely have never left one without a load(s).

• Like 1

For me a bathhouse is better and safer. I have done both, and in a motel there is that thought in the back of my mind that is this guy going to do something I don't want. Also when I have hosted at the motel, there is a lot of idle time waiting for the next guy. At the bathhouse I cover my head with a towel, lay on a fuck bench or in a sling, and take any cock that wants to fuck or unload, and not have a clue what they look like.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

A bathhouse. Way more opportunity as men are coming in and out on their own rather than in a motel where you have to perpetually invite the people over. However, if you are talking about a gay resort that is a different thing all together. An event like Wet n Hot at the CCBC I can just be a cum dump in my hotel room with the door wide open.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Each venue has its merits.  Being from the Midwest, there aren’t too many bathhouses unfortunately and a lot of guys are still closeted with their sexuality.  While I definitely prefer the atmosphere, amenities, and the wide ranging sexual activities that a bathhouse can facilitate, I find that I get more guys willing to just meet at a hotel or come to my place due to the quick convenience, discretion, and of course free entry.

17 hours ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

A bathhouse. Way more opportunity as men are coming in and out on their own rather than in a motel where you have to perpetually invite the people over. However, if you are talking about a gay resort that is a different thing all together. An event like Wet n Hot at the CCBC I can just be a cum dump in my hotel room with the door wide open.

Definitely bathhouses and especially gay resorts. Although sleazy motels in particular also turn me on.

Though I don't consider myself a "cum dump" actually, I would think a bathhouse or gay resort would be better than a sleazy motel.  At the baths or a gay resort that kind of activity is almost expected.  With a motel you run the risk of a cleaning lady, or management, knocking or even opening the door.  To me, that would just be a distraction.  I've stayed in Palm Springs at what is considered a "nicer" all gay, resort.  Those "cleaning men" knew what to expect, if the did open the door it wasn't like they haven't seen someone having sex or waiting for sex before.  You usually heard "I'll come back later" and there was not an issue.  I have heard some horror stories from guys who have gone to what they thought was a safe motel to be a cum dump, based on conversations they have had with other guys.  What happened, in a number of situations, is that the motel had changed ownership and so had the "rules".  You are most at risk around "check out time", with people leaving and rooms being cleaned for the next guests.

So I consider a bathhouse/sex club or gay resort a much safer option.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Though I don't consider myself a "cum dump" actually, I would think a bathhouse or gay resort would be better than a sleazy motel.  At the baths or a gay resort that kind of activity is almost expected.  With a motel you run the risk of a cleaning lady, or management, knocking or even opening the door.  To me, that would just be a distraction.  I've stayed in Palm Springs at what is considered a "nicer" all gay, resort.  Those "cleaning men" knew what to expect, if the did open the door it wasn't like they haven't seen someone having sex or waiting for sex before.  You usually heard "I'll come back later" and there was not an issue.  I have heard some horror stories from guys who have gone to what they thought was a safe motel to be a cum dump, based on conversations they have had with other guys.  What happened, in a number of situations, is that the motel had changed ownership and so had the "rules".  You are most at risk around "check out time", with people leaving and rooms being cleaned for the next guests.

So I consider a bathhouse/sex club or gay resort a much safer option.

Anyone experienced at hotel hosting avoids the staff problem relatively easily. Cleaning staff do not service rooms at random times; they do so during the period between the posted time for checkout and checkin, when rooms that have been vacated are not yet occupied and must be prepared for the next guests. Servicing of rooms occupied by guests staying multiple days can be avoided with a bit of observation. When the staff cart is seen outside the doors, or one hears knocks on adjacent doors followed by “Housekeeping”, one knows to suspend activity until it has passed. You can proactively head the problem off in two ways - either approach the staff member and tell them that you will not require service in your room that day, or simply leave the “Do Not Disturb” sign hanging on the doorknob. That’s what it’s for. Getting caught by the cleaning staff strikes me as a problem of someone inexperienced, careless, or with a foolish fetish that can get them evicted.

It’s worth noting, additionally, that increasingly, lower-end establishments are cutting costs by providing housekeeping service to occupied rooms only on request, and this policy is usually posted somewhere in the room such as on a card in the bathroom. This also means that you have to be conservative in your use of your towels, because you won’t get fresh ones without a call to staff.

Another unforced error: Setting off the smoke alarms. Why? Why? Hotels bend over backwards telling you the room is non-smoking, fines, the whole thing, yet imbeciles insist on either ignoring or attempting to defeat or tamper with the smoke alarm. (No, Mr. Top, you may not light your joint in my hotel room. Go do that outside, if you must. My ass isn’t going anywhere.)

Now, a certain amount of common-sense discretion is in order when you’re cumdumping at a general public hotel, however seedy. Fantasies aside, most people aren’t actually interested in seeing us getting assfucked, and many may be genuinely offended and consider it obscene. Worse, a child might be exposed to it. So we should take reasonable care not to make what we’re doing so obvious that management has no choice but to intervene. We keep the curtains closed, because this isn’t Amsterdam and we can’t advertise our ass like it’s a shop window. I have had two experiences in which Tops flagrantly did not consider this: In one instance, the Top opened the curtains fully, positioned me specifically for view, and began skullfucking. In the second, the Top came in, left the door standing wide open to the outside, and rough-fucked me to completion before he walked out, leaving the door wide open and me in full view, fucked and dripping. Both rooms were ground floor. Anyone could have walked by at any moment. I have no idea whether anyone did, but I felt extremely exposed. (And no, I couldn’t have insisted they close the window or door, because that was clearly their fetish, and it would have significantly marred their sexual pleasure had I done so, the exact opposite of what I’m for.)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good times can be had at either, but I don't ever recall the motel maids joining in to breed me (whereas bathhouse staff has plenty of times...and vice versa...).

9 times out of 10 I'll choose bathhouse over a motel room. It's just a shame that there's less and less around to visit these days.