My journey

Cubicw

My first time writing a story. Chapter 1 serves as a prelude. Chemsex element will become more prominent starting in next chapter. 

Chapter I

Finally I'm all done with my exams for my classes. My winter break has officially begun. I cannot wait to head home to see my best friend Keith. 

"come on. I miss blowing my cum in you and I know you do too. " was the last text I received from Keith a few days ago 

We've been best friends all our lives. The last weekend before we each off to college, we were in his parents basement playing call of duty. We both proclaimed that we were much better than the other person. To decided that we'd take turn playing 5 rounds. Whoever gets the most kills win. 

Even though we were the same age. I looked boyish still. I had peaked at 5'9. In shape. Keith and I both are stayed active and played sports all year round. I had define arms and abs but nothing like Keith. He straight up looked like a matured young man in his 20s already. His physique was great. Muscular, blonde, with a charming smile and outgoing personality. 6'3, green eyes and his huge bulge had always been hard to ignore. I've only saw the outline of his dick when we were changing in the locker room a few times. I've seen his mushroom head a few times when we were working out in the weight room. He occasionally didn't wear underwear so when he was spotting me and standing over me at the bench press, I looked up and there it was. His long dick hanging on one side of his shorts. From my angle, it almost seemed like it his shorts could barely consealed it. My dick started getting hard the first time when I focused on his dick too much. After I finished my reps, Keith flicked my boner hard and said "we're almost done handsome. One more set then you are free to take care of yourself so let's stay focus buddy."

I didn't know if he knew what got me hard but ever since, I try not to look into his shorts too long bc I didn't think I'd be able to control my urge to wrap my mouth around his mushroom head if I looked at it for too long again.

As our two-people video game tournament went on, whoever is off started messing with the other person. At first Keith stood next to the TV and started lifting his shirt up, licked his finger and circled around his perfect nipple a couple times attempted to distract me. When it was his turn, I did the same except I went a step further and pulled down my shorts to show him my butt, supported by a pair of black jockstrap. Each round, we tried to one up the other. He licked the back of my ear, I full on licked his ear inside and out, he even sat behind me and played with my nipples. I made sure I didn't accidentally let out any moaning. Everything was all in the name of distracting the other person of course but I was getting hard. I didn't want Keith to see my boner so my last couple rounds I laid on my stomach instead so Keith wouldn't see my rock hard dick. 

As soon as my last round started, he pulled down my shorts, exposing my whole butt. I said "I played the game naked at home so that ain't going to do anything to hurt my game. If anything, it puts me at ease to take the crown for sure". My attention is fully on the game but I heard Keith said "is that so?" and I heard him walking away, opened and closed his drawer, and I heard couple bottles opening and closing. I said "are you getting your beside lotion? If you are, that's perfect. I could use a nice shoulder rub. You can start calling me the king bc I'm on my way to break my personal best" then I heard Keith whisper right next to my ear softly "we'll see about that. Tell me. Do always play this game at home with a hard on? ". He then reach into the sofa and grab my hard dick and lean me on my side slightly and started stroking it. He caught me off guard but I thought we were still trying to one up the other person so I said "keep stroking that. My dick is hard only bc the first thing you gonna have to do after I win is to put that down your throat". 

His arm wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer to him and said "you haven't won yet mister. You still need 10 kills and only 60 seconds to go". When he did that, he shotgun me a mouth full of  smoke that he got off his vape and gave me a good head buzz.  Meanwhile, He stopped stroking me and rest his hands on my hip. I didn't noticed that he had lube up his dick and was sliding up and down my butt crack. By the time I realized what he was doing, I felt a little warming sensation and heard a wet pop, his whole head slid into my ass before I could make a sound. By the time I did make a sound, his had his hand and a wet rag over my mouth. The rag smelled like some sort of chemical so my vision started to blurred and my body went soft. Mean while, he felt my muscle relaxed so his dick made its way deeper. I wanted to moan but I did everything I could to hold back bc the basement door suddenly opened. Keith's mom brought us a plate of fruit. She noticed that we were cuddling, which was something we had casually done before. We both still had our shirts on so nothing appear out of ordinary to her. She was completely unaware that we had no nothing on under the blanket that Keith throw on us last minute and her son's dick was making his way up my virgin asshole. It was so big and made me feel so full. I didn't even know how much I had taken bc it took everything out of me to aoo normal.

When Keith's mom looked away for a few to turn up the basement theremostat for us, Keith placed the rag over my nose and mouth once again and whispered to me "take a deep breath then hold it in". As I followed Keith's instructions, I could feel his dick going deeper and deeper slowly as I inhaled. His mom turned up the thermostat the started making her way back up stairs. "you boys behave down here" she said as she made her way up. I let out the deep breath of poppers i inhaled and grab a big pillow and put my head into it and let out the moan I've been holding back for what felt like eternity. 

As soon as I lifted my head up, Keith put the rag in front of my nose and mouth once more and said "couple more deep breath. You're so tight but you're almost there. Baby Come on. You can do it. Take it all the way in".

I could feel Keith pulling his dick 2/3 of the way out to reapply the warming lube on the shaft of his dick. His hands are covering my nose and mouth with such force that I was inhaling poppers whether I liked it or not. I feel my vision closing in, my ass warming up, and his balls now touching my butt. When his hard throbbing dick was all the way in he whispered "good job, Ben. That was all 10 inches of me. Relax and just feel it in you. Inhale more poppers on the rag and just focus on the feeling. I bet you can feel my blood pumping through my dick, can't you? It is hard as a rock bc damn you have a nice hole. Tight like mine just a year ago. I saw you made a tent earlier when I pinched your nipples so I decided to go for it. You're the first person to take in all of my dick. I'm impressed. Here take two more deep breath, one on each side." Keith put the popper bottle right under my nose this time. Left then right. "good now hold it" he straddle on top of me, grabbed the remote and turned on some music on TV and shoved my head deep into the pillow and held on hands together behind my back with one hand and started moving his pelvis back and forth. 

My head was buzzing and I was moaning without holding back now but with my head shoved in the pillow and music playing, my moaning was barely audible. Keith's head was massaging my prostate in a steady rhythm. I could hear him trying to keep his own moaning down. "oh ben..  I'm gonna cum soon. Are you ready for it?" I knodded. Then I felt Keith pressing his body hard against my back and his body tensed up, 4-5 warm waves of his warm cum hitting my inner rectum wall. When he rolled down on my side and turned me side way, his mushroom head touched my prostate and the pressure of it and his warm cum made me shot my cum hard hands free. I let out the first groan without anything over my mouth. He panicked and covered my mouth with his big hand through the rest of my orgasm. My cum got on his hair, my hair, our faces. After 30 seconds or so.... He finally started letting go of me. We both covered in sweat and cum and was still recovering from the intense pleasure that we just had. I said "why did we wait until now to do this?" he said "I don't know but I promise you this won't be the last. I have so much more to show you". We parted way a few hours later on our way to our college. We wanted to fuck once more but his parents interrupted us every few minutes we honestly couldn't. Keith slapped my butt as I walked upstairs and said, I guess I will see you during winter break. I'll have a good Christmas present for you. He giggled. I had no idea what was on his mind but all I know was no cock had felt nearly as good as his since I got to college. However, I did learn a few new tricks that I plan on showing him when I see him. 😏

• Like 25
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3

I would never have guessed this was the first time for you writing  here-  this is already off to a great start and nothing about it needs to be changed- I am already eagerly anticipating the next chapter(s)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 2

It’s been a few months since I last saw Keith.  No one has fucked me like he did before we left for college.  If it wasn’t for him, I probably would have rather stayed in my frat house and only come home for Christmas just so I could hook up with anyone I wanted freely.  Thankfully Keith said he got a place for a few days just so we could catch up and not have to worry about parents.  

The address he gave me is a cabin about 30-40 min away from our hometown.  When he said he got a place, I didn’t quite expect it to be a getaway destination.  The place seems nice.  It has an industrial feel to it, is modern, and is packed with some excellent amenities like a pool table, ping pong table, and hot tub.  When I looked through the pictures, all I could think about was where in the house we can fuck each other brains out.  

I pulled up to the driveway and there were two other cars there, too.  I recognize both of them.  They belong to Henrique and Marc, both are a grade above us.  Henrique is this hot Brazilian exchange student.  About 6’0, nice dark skin tone, had a slender tone build and his arms were already covered in sleeves of tattoos in high school.  He wasn’t exactly a typical high school student.  I don’t know the background but all I know was that he was already 20 when I was a junior. He gives out a bad-boy vibe which makes him intriguing.  Rumor has it that he has a huge curve dick and he knows how to use it.  Girls described that sex with Henrique wasn’t just sex.  It was an “experience”, whatever the fuck that means.  

Marc’s family was Henrique’s host family when he came to the US.  They hit it off right away and pretty much have been inseparable since they met.  He’s 6’4, ginger, with a deep voice.  I don’t know much about him really because other than being on the football team together, we didn’t really interact with each other all that much.  I’ve seen him bending over in the locker room before.  I must admit, his red hair makes his butthole extra delicious looking.  I jack off thinking about him sitting on my face, making me eat his hole and tongue fuck him plenty of times during football season. I surely wouldn’t mind if they stay with Keith and me at the cabin, as long as they don’t mind us fucking everywhere.  

I got out of my car and walked around the house to the back, following the smell of delicious steak to the back, and found Henrique out back cooking steak, brazilian style.  They look and smell so good.  Even better was Henrique, who was wearing nothing but an apron and sandals.  I had no idea his back was covered in ink, too.  As he walked around, his dick, which hang down just a little above his knee swung freely left and right.  

“Oi Benny. Long time. Man, you look good.  You seem hungry, are you?” he gave a devilish smile “The steaks need a few more minutes but my sausage is ready if you want it.”

I stood there with my mouth open and my eyes fixated on his cock.  It wasn’t anywhere near hard, but its size was already nearly as big as Keith's dick at 100%.  I also didn’t know he was into guys so I was trying to decide whether he was making a joke at me or serious.  I didn’t need to figure out the answer because the next thing I knew, he already walked up to me and gave me a deep tongue kiss.  While we were making out, his right hand moved down from my waist into my shorts and had his middle finger pressed firmly against my hole.  He stuck the tip of his finger in my hole and out quickly.  It burns a little. I’m guessing it was probably salt since he’s been grilling.  “Nice and tight.  You gonna be calling me papai after dinner Benny boy.  It’s great to see you.  Marc and Keith are in the house.  Get comfortable.  I’ll be right in with dinner soon.  Oh….can you throw me a beer from the fridge?”

“Year, sure.  Nice to see you, too”  I was still shocked by everything that all happened so quickly.  After I tossed Henrique a beer, I walked down the hallway looking for Keith and Marc.  Then I saw Marc walk out of the bathroom completely nude into the room directly across from it and Keith was just turned on the shower and taking off his soaking wet shirt.  

“Hey man.  What have you been up to working up a sweat that got your shirt soaking wet?”, I said

“Marc was teaching me something new.  You'll learn soon enough.  I’m glad you’re here though.  Sorry I didn’t tell you about Henrique and Marc being here.  It’s technically this is Marc’s place.  His parents own this cabin.  He moved out here after high school and has modernized the place.  It is a nice place, isn’t it?”  Keith sounded kind of out of it.  Maybe he’s just exhausted from helping Marc with the place.  I didn’t think too much of it.  He looks like he’s gotten a bit slider and slightly scruffy.  I dig his new look.  He looks great under that rainfall showerhead.  The shower was big enough for all four of us.  I’d been driving all day, so I decided to get in the shower with Keith.  Just as I took off my underwear Marc slapped my butt and said 

“Hey Benny.  That ass truly is as good as Keith described it.  I liked your butt when we were on the football team together but it’s been a while and your ass has gotten more ripe than I remembered.  There’s a towel in the closet after you are done.  I’m always nude because this is my place, but there’s a robe in the guest bedroom if you want to wear it.  Make yourself at home.  Dinner should be ready by the time you guys are done.  I’ll come back to that cake of yours after dinner” Marc smiled and licked around his lips in a circular motion as he walked toward the dining room.  

“Wow! Did you see Marc’s dick?” I said to Keith as I got in the shower with him “It was as thick as my arm!!”

“Yeah.  His dick is no joke, but you know you miss mine the past few months.” Keith said as he pushed me down and put his rock-hard dick in my mouth.  I gagged, then I heard Keith said “Say thank you Papai”   I was confused and hesitated, then before I knew it, Keith forcefully shoved his dick even deeper in my throat and said, “Say thank you papai.  That’s a number 1 house rule you must learn in this house, or you gonna chocking on a dick for a while”.  

I mumbled those three words out of my mouth then Keith finally let go of my head and leaned forward, gave me a French kiss and pinched both of my nipples.  “That’s a good boy.  We’re gonna have so much fun with you.  It’s gonna be a long night.  Do you want some time to yourself in here?”.  I nodded as Keith slid his dick up and down my butt crack, and the head of his dick slid right in my hole briefly and made me moan aloud 

“Oooo…..this hole has been through some college training, hasn’t it?  It was much harder to get my dick in the last time.  You are such a slut.  I had thought I might have to teach you how to get ready, but now I think you know exactly what to do don’t you?”.  We both laughed as Keith exited the shower and started toweling himself off and said, “We won’t start dinner with you but take your time.”

As I walked in, Henrique was fucking Marc’s throat sitting in a chair while rimming Keith’s hole.  Keith seems a bit different compared to when he left the shower a few minutes ago, but I couldn’t quite pinpoint what it was.  I was wondering if Keith would let me fuck him at some point.  I think the way he moaned basically gave the answer I needed.  Henrique saw me from the corner of his eye and said  “Alright pigs.  It’s dinner time”

Dinner was delicious, and I had a great time catching up on a lot that I had no idea was going on when we were all in high school back then.  It’s as if I lived under a rock the whole time.  I knew nothing until tonight.  

The day Henrique arrived at Marc’s, he was high as fuck because the night before he was at a sex party fucking all night.  He took a slam to keep himself awake so he could make sure that he made it onto the plane.  When the plane’s lights went off, he decided to whip out his dick and stroked it because he was in the last row on the plane, and no one else was in that row with him.  Then he realized the flight attendant had been looking at him stroking his monster dick for how long he had no idea.   Henrique wiped his precum off his dick with his finger and signaled the flight attendant to suck on his finger.  The flight attendant took no time to lick the cum off Henrique’s finger.  Henrique whispered to his ear, telling him to go into the bathroom and make sure his pants were off and his hole was facing the door.  Henrique said he walked in the bathroom shortly after, covered the flight attendant’s mouth then went balls dick in his hole right away.  He kept his mouth covered and pounded him until he unload in his hole.  Henrique showed us a picture of his dick half way in the flight attendant’s gaping hole after he bred him and wrote “whore” on the flight attendant’s lower back with a marker.  Henrique said he slammed once more before getting off the plane because he had already seen pictures of Marc and was already determined to make him a cumdump of his.  He snuck into Marc’s room that night, covered his mouth the same way he did with the flight attendant, and popped Marc’s virgin hole forcefully.  We were surprised that he could hold Marc down, who was so much bigger than him.  Henrique said he had put some g in Marc’s drink before bed so Marc could barely fight him and his hole was hungry for his cock.  Marc just didn’t even know that’s what he needed until he started moaning like a bitch.  

Henrique had gone to bed after breeding Marc’s hole but Marc was high as fuck from Henrique’s chem cum and couldn’t sleep.  He fingered himself all night long but still couldn’t get himself to cum.  In the morning before school, Marc begged Henrique to please fuck him again so he could cum.  He had a midterm that day, and he could not focus unless he shot his load.  Marc said all he could think about was Henrique forcefully breeding him in the middle of the night and he loved it.  Marc has been Henrique’s cumdump all through high school behind closed doors.  

I was amazed.  Not only this was the first time I learned about slamming, chemcum…etc.  I would never guess Marc was Henrique’s nightly cumdump.  Both of them have always been so masculine acting.  

On their prom night, Henrique got a hotel and blindfolded Marc, tied him to a bed, and put a hidden camera to record Marc taking stranger’s load and load.  Marc was even double penetrated at one point.  To their surprise, that night, someone they knew came to the room.  Henrique then showed me a video of Keith walking in and immediately putting his finger in Marc’s cum filled hole.  When he realized how loose that hole was, Keith did not hesitate for a second and lubed up his arm and fist and shoved it in Marc’s ass.  He got under Marc and swallow Marc’s thick dick all the way down while he upper hook punched Marc’s hole.  Keith then did the same thing he did to me, wet a rag with poppers and held it in front of Marc’s face for a while, and he pulled out his fist fast.  Marc’s hole made a pop sound then Keith stick out his tongue, licking every drop of cum he could find around Marc’s rosebud.  He held the popper rag in front of Marc’s face the whole time he was fucking him, bred him, then sucked his own cum out of Marc’s hole, untied Marc and flipped him around, split out his own cum on Marc’s dick, then sat on Marc’s dick balls deep his first try.  He fucked himself until he cum hands free then made Marc clean up his dick before he left the room. 

“That was the best performance of that night and we would have never guessed that it’d come from a junior jock that we saw in school every day,” said Henrique.  “He used Marc so good that we decided it was time to get Marc his own cumdump because Marc does also have a dominant side of him”

“The next day, we sent Keith the video of him when we were all in study hall together.  His face went so pale, and then we told him to go to the bathroom next to the classroom and open up a package floating in the toilet and put it in his ass, then return to the classroom,” Marc said while could hardly stopped laughing 

“It was a pretty wide electric buttplug, and we gave him no lube.  In addition to that, there are four small magnetic balls that we wanted him to pinch his nipples using them.  Those balls pinch the nipples HARRRD.  He came back in the classroom in no time, though.” said Marc

“He didn’t know the buttplug was an electric buttplug and could be controlled wirelessly.  He really held it together and kept everyone else from noticing what was going on with me, but we knew.  Especially when a large coin-size wet spot appeared on his shorts,” said Henrique   

“We instructed him to reach into his shorts and get as much cum as he could on his hands, then lick his hands clean.  If he doesn’t, then everyone will get that piggy video of him,” Marc said.   I was strangely turned on by getting to know this new side of Keith that I didn’t know before.  Keith just sat there with a smile.  

“Anyway……I want to take a shower and get a few things ready for our night, so let’s save story time for another time.  Why don’t you boys get a drink” Henrique winked at Marc when he said that, “and go enjoy the hot tub for a bit or start a camp fire.  Oh….don’t forget to give a couple of the things we made for Ben last night before I come back.” Henrique got up from the dinner table and started walking to the other side of the house then he paused, turned to me, and said, “hum…my cock is covered in precum.  It’d be a waste to wash them off.  Ben.  Do you want to come to taste my precum?”

“Sure”.  I quickly in front of him and down on my knees about to wrap my lips around the glistening head of his cock but he pulled my head back by my hair “Ohhh no, Benny.  Not so fast.  I only offered you to taste my precum.  You don’t get to suck on it just yet.  Stick your tongue out and use your tongue only and lick my precum clean……yeah that’s it.” he let out a satisfied giggle and said “Now crawl over to Keith and Marc and make sure you do the same for them.  Don’t suck.  Thoroughly use your tongue to get every bit of their precum in your mouth.  You must call me Papai for the rest of the evening.  Do you understand?  I nodded, but Henrique gave me a warning slap across my face when he saw me nodding, “Do you know why I slapped you?”  

“Yes sir” I got slapped again but on the other side of my face and it was a lot hard than the first slap.  “Sim Papai” I said 

“There you go Benny.  Good boy.  I will also allow Papi if that's easier for you to remember.  I can speak either Spanish or Portuguese.  Now you may crawl over to Keith and Marc” Henrique gave them another wink before he started walking toward the other side of the house.  

I thought to myself, being a sub isn’t necessarily my thing, but I’d do anything for these 3 guys.  I wonder what they have planned for me tonight.  I was most excited and a little bit scared.  

• Like 15
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

I had a fist toy, a fuck machine and some fresh poppers on the go as I read this and now I am washed out and soaked in so much precum and cum I need either a shower or to start again.

Thanks for sharing, I am looking forward to where this goes.

• Like 1

Chapter 3

As I crawl my way over to Marc and Keith's dick. 

“Keith. Why don't you take him over to the couch? I'll bring everything over to you guys in a few minutes,” said Marc 

“Yes sir…..can you also grab his plug that Henrique wanted him to use from the bathroom? I'm pretty sure I left it in there. “ said Keith 

“OK.. And what do you want to start with? A bong? A couple of rails? Or a slam?” Marc asked 

“Let's do rails. I think that's a good start. We can cut this bitch one to try too” Keith responded while sitting on top of the backrest of the couch, letting me clean his precum. I licked it clean the same way I cleaned Henrique's cock then I stopped because you know…..I just got disciplined when I went for Henrique’s dick before it was offered to me, so looked up a Keith as he searched through porn on TV, deciding what to watch. He noticed that I stopped and I could tell that he was wondering why for a few seconds then it clicked, he said “As long as your mouth is keeping busy. I'm not Henrique so you don't have to wait for the next command. My rule is that you keep your mouth busy. Got that, Benny boy?” 

I smiled and responded, “Yes sir. Anything you want.” then I warp my head around the head of his dick tightly, sucking his dick tightly around my lips, then slowly moved my lips from his tip toward the base of his, all the while my tongue flicks back and forth brushing and occasionally digging into his pee slit.  Keith was stroking his dick with lube on already.  It made deep-throating his dick easier to do but it still wasn’t exactly easy.  If I swallowed his cock whole, I could feel my neck getting thicker and I couldn’t breathe at all.  He must have thought me gasping for air after he pull his dick out of my throat because he did it several times.  He stared right at me when he did it with a grin on his face.  

As Keith enjoyed his first BJ from me, Marc came back with a tray of things. He said, “Ben. We gonna get your ass smooth. It shouldn’t take long.  Henrique likes it smooth.  I'm gonna use a razor on you so enjoy Keith's dick but don't make sudden movements until I'm done shaving, do you hear me?”

“No problem sir”

Marc walked over to Keith as he lit the glass ball in a bong.  As Keith’s dick thrust in my mouth, I could hear the bong bubbling steadily for quite a long then I saw Marc shotgun smoke to Keith.  They must have done this more times than they could count because the smoke transferred to Keith’s mouth wasted hardly any other than some amount when they tongue kissed one another.  Keith then leans down to shotgun me, and man…..you’d think there won’t be much smoke left in Keith’s mouth to give me, but I still couldn’t inhale all the smoke left in his mouth because it was so much, especially after I’ve been blocked from air having Keith’s dick in my mouth.  Before I could catch my breath, Marc grabbed my head this time and shotgun me another big cloud then he singled that he wanted me to let the smoke out on his dick.  I couldn’t see anything but smoke when I let it out, that’s how much smoke he shotgun me.  

“Nice one” Marc said as he handed the bong over to Keith and proceeded to massage and shave my ass.  Occasionally Marc would slide his fingers in my hole a hold my ass steady.  In only 5 min or less, Marc got my ass super smooth, then he said, “My fucking god, Ben.  You’re gonna love what we made for you” as he walked toward the kitchen and grab something in the freezer and came back and said “I can't wait to taste your hole. It's been winking at me this whole time I was shaving your ass.  Let’s start you up with a small one.”  I felt a small ice cube sliding near my hole then Marc deposited it in me.  I had thought it was just an ice cube.  I could feel my face warming up, but I didn’t think anything of it at that time.  

“Heh…” Marc giggled as he fingers my hole “Your hole looks even sweeter now that it got some cum in you”

“What do you mean?”  I said because I’m not even all that high yet.  

“The ice cube you swallowed with your ass was me, Keith, and Henrique’s cum combined and mixed with tina.  You are getting high from our loads basically.  Don’t worry, you will be fine.  That one I gave you was for warm-up.  Here comes the normal dose” Marc once again teased me with the ice cube as Keith put a bottle of poppers close to my nose and told me to “Inhale, take a deep breath, then hold it.  Do not let go until I say so.” ……. “Good Ben, now do it again” Keith immediately made me do another one as Marc was getting ready to push the cum ice cube in me.  During my 3rd time hitting the poppers, there was no doubt that my face was burning up at that time.  As Keith gave me the same instruction once more, I had no idea that Marc had lubed up his dick already and was pressin the cum cube against my hole firmly.  When I let out my 3rd hit of popper, it felt like my hole opened up for Marc, and swallowed his dick in along with the ice cube all the way in.  It caught me by surprise and made me gasped lightly.  I could feel that ice cube sitting in my body.  Marc’s dick was just what my hole wanted.  I’m amazed by that he got it all in on first try.  

“There you go Ben.  Your hole is so warm and wet.  How do you like my dick??  Ever had one as thick as mine??  Your hole opened up and sucked me in.  I barely even push.  I think our cummy booty bump must be doing its job.  How are you feeling boy?”  

Keith insisted I must do even number of poppes so I had one more to go.  Marc started slowly fucking my hole while I’m hitting poppers.  It felt so good with my popper buzz I closed my eyes and let my eyes roll back and focus on Marc’s rock-hard dick.  My body is feeling so hot now and my cock is hard as a rock while getting fucked.  So hard that it twitches.  After my last hit of popper, Keith stood up over me to let Marc suck his dick as he took a big hit from the bong while I was in doggie position, trying to make sense of several different sensations that I was feeling.    

“Hey bitch.  I asked how are you feeling?  Answer me”  Marc said with a firm tone and slapped my right buttcheck. 

“Aahh…uhh  Yeah……”  I know Marc wanted me to say something but I’m kind of stuck in a zone.  My brain is drawing blank.  All I want was to get fucked.

I looked up and saw myself getting fucked and Keith getting blown by Marc on two different TV.  Damn…I have no idea where the cameras are but they sure got good angles and they even know what to zoom in.  I could see my hole suctioning on Marc’s dick every time he pull out as it does want his dick to leave.  

“Oh yes, daddy.  I love the way you eat my ass” said Keith.  Daddy!?  I saw that Keith has turned around and letting Marc tongue fuck him.  I had no idea Keith could be so submissive and call someone who isn’t much older than him daddy is so hot.  

“Yeah!? My fucking cum whore.  Oh….I can taste cum.  You gave yourself one of those booty bump ice cube didn’t you?”  Marc looked surprised and said  “I thought it was odd that you are quieter than usual.  Normally you’d be begging already.  Do you miss my dick in your cunt, Keith?”  said Marc

“Yes daddy.  Please fuck me and use my hole for your pleasure” said Keith

“Hear that Ben.  Your best friend also needs my dick.” said Marc 

“Please fuck me and give me your load.  Please Please Please” I said.  I do want Marc’s cum but I also want to watch Keith getting fucked.  I wanna take a good look at him being submissive.  

“Keith.  You know what I like to see.  Go take care of yourself and I’ll be right there” said Marc  “Anything for you Daddy”

I didn’t even notice that Nick had something tied on his arm.  He put out a needle and so accurately stick it in his left arm.  Right after that he put his arm up and his face looked like he was feeling so many different things.  “Let’s give Ben a good seat if you are going to take my dick away from him”

Keith came up and gave me a long french kiss then he laid on his back slightly angled just so I had a good viewing angle.  I felt Marc’s dick left my hole but he didn’t leave my hole empty for long.  He shove a pretty decent size butt plug in me and he gagged my mouth with a rag and top part of the rag barely touching my nose is soaked with poppers.  I had no idea when but I’m tied up to something that I can’t turn my back far enough to see.  I’m kind of stuck in this doggie position have no choice but to watch Keith getting Marc’s dick in his all, full force then there it is, Marc let out a satisfactory scream.  After a min or two, he pulled his dick out of Keith’s ass and told me to lick it clean.  I was just glad he removed the rag bc I was really about to pass out.  I was glad to lick off his cum covered dick.  Keith already knew what Marc was going to say.  He quickly position his ass in front of me then Marc said “suck all the cum out of his hole and eat every last drop of it.  Do it well then you will be rewarded”

“Yes sir” I took no time putting my lips on Keith’s hole.  I suck on it hard and I could feel him pushing too trying to help me out.  I tongue fucked Keith a little and made he moan.  Then there it is.  A puddle of white cum leaking out of his ass.  I lick all that up and made sure how a drop of cum left on him anywhere.  “Good job Ben.”  both Keith and Marc move the couch around into a 3 x 3 fuck couch with me tied to something roughly in the middle.  Both of the lay down facing me.  I couldn’t help but ask “Can one of you please fuck me?  I can’t stand this sensation anymore.  I really need fucked”

“Be careful what you wish for”

Out of nowhere, I feel my hole getting expanded bigger and bigger.  I had no idea how was was possible but my god.  I don’t know if I can take this dick.  Just how big is it going to get.  The rapid expansion in my ass and unable to see who’s behind me was driving me crazy.  Finally I looked up on the TV that had show me getting fucked earlier and saw who was behind me.  Henrique has gotten out of shower and was only half way in my ass.  He’s fucking me in additional to this hollow buttplug.  I don't think I can take it all doesn't matter how high I was from the booty bump and all the cum I've eaten and the popper rag in my nose.  However, Henrique was a lot more gentle than I had thought but before I could finish that thought, he slammed his the rest of his dick, all 2/3 of it left.  It shocked me and made me saw stars.  I don’t know if I just cum or not but I was not prepared for the rest of his curved dick in me all at once that fast.  All I know is that it made my dick twitch hard.  I had no idea what I’m feeling at this moment.  Suddenly darkness started closing all around in my vision.  I couldn’t see anymore.  I fell into the Henrique’s arms and that was the last thing I knew….

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cubicw said:

Chapter 3

As I crawl my way over to Marc and Keith's dick. 

“Keith. Why don't you take him over to the couch? I'll bring everything over to you guys in a few minutes,” said Marc 

“Yes sir…..can you also grab his plug that Henrique wanted him to use from the bathroom? I'm pretty sure I left it in there. “ said Keith 

“OK.. And what do you want to start with? A bong? A couple of rails? Or a slam?” Marc asked 

“Let's do rails. I think that's a good start. We can cut this bitch one to try too” Keith responded while sitting on top of the backrest of the couch, letting me clean his precum. I licked it clean the same way I cleaned Henrique's cock then I stopped because you know…..I just got disciplined when I went for Henrique’s dick before it was offered to me, so looked up a Keith as he searched through porn on TV, deciding what to watch. He noticed that I stopped and I could tell that he was wondering why for a few seconds then it clicked, he said “As long as your mouth is keeping busy. I'm not Henrique so you don't have to wait for the next command. My rule is that you keep your mouth busy. Got that, Benny boy?” 

I smiled and responded, “Yes sir. Anything you want.” then I warp my head around the head of his dick tightly, sucking his dick tightly around my lips, then slowly moved my lips from his tip toward the base of his, all the while my tongue flicks back and forth brushing and occasionally digging into his pee slit.  Keith was stroking his dick with lube on already.  It made deep-throating his dick easier to do but it still wasn’t exactly easy.  If I swallowed his cock whole, I could feel my neck getting thicker and I couldn’t breathe at all.  He must have thought me gasping for air after he pull his dick out of my throat because he did it several times.  He stared right at me when he did it with a grin on his face.  

As Keith enjoyed his first BJ from me, Marc came back with a tray of things. He said, “Ben. We gonna get your ass smooth. It shouldn’t take long.  Henrique likes it smooth.  I'm gonna use a razor on you so enjoy Keith's dick but don't make sudden movements until I'm done shaving, do you hear me?”

“No problem sir”

Marc walked over to Keith as he lit the glass ball in a bong.  As Keith’s dick thrust in my mouth, I could hear the bong bubbling steadily for quite a long then I saw Marc shotgun smoke to Keith.  They must have done this more times than they could count because the smoke transferred to Keith’s mouth wasted hardly any other than some amount when they tongue kissed one another.  Keith then leans down to shotgun me, and man…..you’d think there won’t be much smoke left in Keith’s mouth to give me, but I still couldn’t inhale all the smoke left in his mouth because it was so much, especially after I’ve been blocked from air having Keith’s dick in my mouth.  Before I could catch my breath, Marc grabbed my head this time and shotgun me another big cloud then he singled that he wanted me to let the smoke out on his dick.  I couldn’t see anything but smoke when I let it out, that’s how much smoke he shotgun me.  

“Nice one” Marc said as he handed the bong over to Keith and proceeded to massage and shave my ass.  Occasionally Marc would slide his fingers in my hole a hold my ass steady.  In only 5 min or less, Marc got my ass super smooth, then he said, “My fucking god, Ben.  You’re gonna love what we made for you” as he walked toward the kitchen and grab something in the freezer and came back and said “I can't wait to taste your hole. It's been winking at me this whole time I was shaving your ass.  Let’s start you up with a small one.”  I felt a small ice cube sliding near my hole then Marc deposited it in me.  I had thought it was just an ice cube.  I could feel my face warming up, but I didn’t think anything of it at that time.  

“Heh…” Marc giggled as he fingers my hole “Your hole looks even sweeter now that it got some cum in you”

“What do you mean?”  I said because I’m not even all that high yet.  

“The ice cube you swallowed with your ass was me, Keith, and Henrique’s cum combined and mixed with tina.  You are getting high from our loads basically.  Don’t worry, you will be fine.  That one I gave you was for warm-up.  Here comes the normal dose” Marc once again teased me with the ice cube as Keith put a bottle of poppers close to my nose and told me to “Inhale, take a deep breath, then hold it.  Do not let go until I say so.” ……. “Good Ben, now do it again” Keith immediately made me do another one as Marc was getting ready to push the cum ice cube in me.  During my 3rd time hitting the poppers, there was no doubt that my face was burning up at that time.  As Keith gave me the same instruction once more, I had no idea that Marc had lubed up his dick already and was pressin the cum cube against my hole firmly.  When I let out my 3rd hit of popper, it felt like my hole opened up for Marc, and swallowed his dick in along with the ice cube all the way in.  It caught me by surprise and made me gasped lightly.  I could feel that ice cube sitting in my body.  Marc’s dick was just what my hole wanted.  I’m amazed by that he got it all in on first try.  

“There you go Ben.  Your hole is so warm and wet.  How do you like my dick??  Ever had one as thick as mine??  Your hole opened up and sucked me in.  I barely even push.  I think our cummy booty bump must be doing its job.  How are you feeling boy?”  

Keith insisted I must do even number of poppes so I had one more to go.  Marc started slowly fucking my hole while I’m hitting poppers.  It felt so good with my popper buzz I closed my eyes and let my eyes roll back and focus on Marc’s rock-hard dick.  My body is feeling so hot now and my cock is hard as a rock while getting fucked.  So hard that it twitches.  After my last hit of popper, Keith stood up over me to let Marc suck his dick as he took a big hit from the bong while I was in doggie position, trying to make sense of several different sensations that I was feeling.    

“Hey bitch.  I asked how are you feeling?  Answer me”  Marc said with a firm tone and slapped my right buttcheck. 

“Aahh…uhh  Yeah……”  I know Marc wanted me to say something but I’m kind of stuck in a zone.  My brain is drawing blank.  All I want was to get fucked.

I looked up and saw myself getting fucked and Keith getting blown by Marc on two different TV.  Damn…I have no idea where the cameras are but they sure got good angles and they even know what to zoom in.  I could see my hole suctioning on Marc’s dick every time he pull out as it does want his dick to leave.  

“Oh yes, daddy.  I love the way you eat my ass” said Keith.  Daddy!?  I saw that Keith has turned around and letting Marc tongue fuck him.  I had no idea Keith could be so submissive and call someone who isn’t much older than him daddy is so hot.  

“Yeah!? My fucking cum whore.  Oh….I can taste cum.  You gave yourself one of those booty bump ice cube didn’t you?”  Marc looked surprised and said  “I thought it was odd that you are quieter than usual.  Normally you’d be begging already.  Do you miss my dick in your cunt, Keith?”  said Marc

“Yes daddy.  Please fuck me and use my hole for your pleasure” said Keith

“Hear that Ben.  Your best friend also needs my dick.” said Marc 

“Please fuck me and give me your load.  Please Please Please” I said.  I do want Marc’s cum but I also want to watch Keith getting fucked.  I wanna take a good look at him being submissive.  

“Keith.  You know what I like to see.  Go take care of yourself and I’ll be right there” said Marc  “Anything for you Daddy”

I didn’t even notice that Nick had something tied on his arm.  He put out a needle and so accurately stick it in his left arm.  Right after that he put his arm up and his face looked like he was feeling so many different things.  “Let’s give Ben a good seat if you are going to take my dick away from him”

Keith came up and gave me a long french kiss then he laid on his back slightly angled just so I had a good viewing angle.  I felt Marc’s dick left my hole but he didn’t leave my hole empty for long.  He shove a pretty decent size butt plug in me and he gagged my mouth with a rag and top part of the rag barely touching my nose is soaked with poppers.  I had no idea when but I’m tied up to something that I can’t turn my back far enough to see.  I’m kind of stuck in this doggie position have no choice but to watch Keith getting Marc’s dick in his all, full force then there it is, Marc let out a satisfactory scream.  After a min or two, he pulled his dick out of Keith’s ass and told me to lick it clean.  I was just glad he removed the rag bc I was really about to pass out.  I was glad to lick off his cum covered dick.  Keith already knew what Marc was going to say.  He quickly position his ass in front of me then Marc said “suck all the cum out of his hole and eat every last drop of it.  Do it well then you will be rewarded”

“Yes sir” I took no time putting my lips on Keith’s hole.  I suck on it hard and I could feel him pushing too trying to help me out.  I tongue fucked Keith a little and made he moan.  Then there it is.  A puddle of white cum leaking out of his ass.  I lick all that up and made sure how a drop of cum left on him anywhere.  “Good job Ben.”  both Keith and Marc move the couch around into a 3 x 3 fuck couch with me tied to something roughly in the middle.  Both of the lay down facing me.  I couldn’t help but ask “Can one of you please fuck me?  I can’t stand this sensation anymore.  I really need fucked”

“Be careful what you wish for”

Out of nowhere, I feel my hole getting expanded bigger and bigger.  I had no idea how was was possible but my god.  I don’t know if I can take this dick.  Just how big is it going to get.  The rapid expansion in my ass and unable to see who’s behind me was driving me crazy.  Finally I looked up on the TV that had show me getting fucked earlier and saw who was behind me.  Henrique has gotten out of shower and was only half way in my ass.  He’s fucking me in additional to this hollow buttplug.  I don't think I can take it all doesn't matter how high I was from the booty bump and all the cum I've eaten and the popper rag in my nose.  However, Henrique was a lot more gentle than I had thought but before I could finish that thought, he slammed his the rest of his dick, all 2/3 of it left.  It shocked me and made me saw stars.  I don’t know if I just cum or not but I was not prepared for the rest of his curved dick in me all at once that fast.  All I know is that it made my dick twitch hard.  I had no idea what I’m feeling at this moment.  Suddenly darkness started closing all around in my vision.  I couldn’t see anymore.  I fell into the Henrique’s arms and that was the last thing I knew….

Damn this story just keeps getting better! I hope you are able to write more!

Chapter 4   

(I didn't proofread this one so hopefully everything is good.  If not, I'll proofread and repost it when I'm sober 🙃)

I woke up to the beat of bathhouse music. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the gay club lighting, which wasn't nearly as bright but definitely just as colorful. I could see Marc and Keith on the couch making out with each other. I was gonna go to them then I realized that I could not move. My arms and legs are tied to a bed. Other than raising my head a little bit, I can't do much.  I hardly remember anything after I black out. 

Despite the music blasting in the living room, this room I'm in is dark and oddly quiet. Other than the bass, the music doesn't really make it to this room. I don't think Marc and Keith can see or hear me out there. Where is this? Is it the room Henrique went to? So he could be everything we did this whole time? 

“oh hey. You're awake.. How are you feeling?” I could hear Henrique, but I have no idea where he is. The room feels pitch black. Other than the light coming from the living room, which the glass door blocks most of the brightness. 

“I'm feeling a little dizzy. How long was I out? Why am I tied up? Where are you?“ I spoke nervously, yet I could still feel my body buzzing from the cum booty bum that Marc gave me

“I'm right here” Henrique appeared out of the dark on my left. He was wearing leather pants, but his crotch area is entirely exposed. There is his dick, relaxed and swung freely as he walked toward me. 

He also has a black harness on. 

“You've been drooling over me ever since you arrived this afternoon” Henrique said. I could feel my face getting red but not because I was embarrassed, it was bc I was so turned on. The tina in my ass is dominating my thoughts entirely, so I had no shame. 

“It's OK boy. Papai has seen that face before. That's why I brought you here. To give you something special” Henrique lean forward and gave me a passionate tongue kiss as his finger lightly pinched my nipple then he moved toward my cock and swallowed it whole in his dick while he teased and then fingered my hole. It took him no time to locate my prostate and started massaging it.  It hasn’t even been a minute but my cock feels like it could explode right now 

“ah… Not so fast” Henrique stopped all of a sudden and asked  “Will you surrender yourself to me no matter what and do as I say and pledge yourself to me and only me?” 

“yes, papi. Please let me cum” 

“what do you want to do the most tonight? To get fucked by Keith? That's what you came for, isn't it” 

“I want to fuck him actually” I said. I want to see how slutty he can be with my cock in him

“nice boy. I'll get you his ass for you to use for sure, but what do you think about this” 

Henrique straddle over me and put my dick head on his hole. My dick only had his saliva on it, but was getting swallowed by his hot hole inch by inch. His hole was so warm and tight but not too tight. He had excellent control of his muscle and knew how to milk my dick by clinching his ass every now and then.  In one try, his ass was touching my balls. His ass, both firm and soft. In no time, he started riding my dick. He had a confident smile on his face as he rode my dick and lightly moaned as I fuck him.  I was not ok with that moan.  My cock, 8.5in, while wasn’t the biggest in this house next to these freaks but still no small matter.  I wanted to hear him moan like he loved it.  I felt a rush of energy come through me.  I wanted to make him give me more than that.  I especially wanted to wipe that smile off his face bc I wanted to see his whore face and beg for me to pound him even harder. 

All of a sudden I broke loose and was able to get up and threw him on the bed next to me. He got into the doggie position and asked, “what's the matter? Don't you like papi's warm hole.  My hole feel so empty with you”.  His skin tone, his hairless body, and that hole…..I gonna fuck the shit out of him

I took no time shoving my dick all the way in, and finally a clearly audible moan from him.  Fuck. Who knew he'd be a cum whore. I thought he was all top. I pump my dick balls deep then pull almost all the way out with just my tip partially in his hole still then pump my dick all the way in. Then again. Doing this in a relatively close interval sure sometimes makes the guys I top cum while getting fucked. 

I learned this move from my dad. I overheard him describe this move to someone once when they were chatting about fucking their wives. This move sure drives Bottoms crazy as well. 

Finally, Henrique is actually moaning as I pound his ass harder and harder bc the louder he moans the more satisfied I am. He even reached back to spread his butt cheeks for me. 

“who's the papi now, bitch” I said aggressively and slap his right butt cheek.  I flipped him around so I could stroke his cock”  but I saw that his dick wasn’t even hard all the way……what an insult.  Out of nowhere, his hole is contracting and literally milking my dick.  It felt amazing.  I didn’t want to cum while he’s bare hard but I couldn’t hold it anymore   “You ready for this” I asked 

“give it to papi Ben. Breed me,” then there it was. My hot cum splashing all over his tunnel. I topped before, but this was different somehow. It took all of my energy”. Henrique turned around to clean up my dick with his mouth, then his soft lips touches my lips and gave me a passionate kiss. “remember, we had a deal. After today you're all mine. Understood?” I was so confused but tired.  Once again, I fell into him as I faint.   

I woke up again, but this time in the living room with Marc, Keith, and Henrique surrounding me. 

“oh good. You're awake. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have given you that much.  I'm sorry dude” said Henrique 

“what do you mean?” I said. 

“this. I meant to grab popper but I accidentally grabbed this bottle of nasal spray out and instinctively sprayed them in your nose as I tried to fuck you. It put you into the k-hole” Henrique said “but I knew you'd be fine though. Bc no one can say no to my dick “

“how long was I out?” I asked 

“10-15 min more or less,” Keith said “I thought we were going to have to triple fuck you to wake you up “

“You might wake something else up if you do that”  I said.  We all laughed

“Give me a few minutes, and then I should be fine.  Let me lay here for a few minutes,” I said.  I still could not get what just happened before I woke up  out of my head.  Henrique’s dick looks amazing but fuck…i can’t stop thinking about his hole.  I’d do anything to fuck it again.  Then I snapped back to reality only to see him fucking Marc’s face while he eats Keith’s hole.  As Henrique moved in wave motion pumping his dick into Marc’s mouth, his hole was winking at me.  Marc was right.  It is hard not to do something when a hole winks at you.  

I’m not quite ready to join their action yet but my god that hole.  I got to fuck that hole in my mind earlier.  It was so warm, so moist.  Am I addicted to his hole?  I slowly got myself up and then when i got near his butt.  I didn’t waste time taking it slow bc he was face fucking Marc.  I want to tongue fuck him and even better if I can bring out a submissive side of him.  Nothing hotter than a dom of mine turn into a sub for me.  My mouth latched on his ass with my mouth sucking on it to ensure he doesn’t move far.  Then I curl my tongue into a tube shape and started fucking him with my tongue.  His clean hole with a little bit of mush tasted so good.  “Oh fuck yeah…Ben.  Get your tongue in papi’s ass…fuck”.  He two a few minutes to enjoy my tongue fucking his hole then he started fucking Marc even deeper into his throat than before bc I could hear him gagging every few seconds.  Out of nowhere, Henrique told me and Keith each be on one side of Marc, doggie position with our ass facing him.  He ask Keith and I to play a round of rock paper scissor.  He was going to pump his dick in the winner’s hole just and load his kids.  If we tie, then Marc gets to swallow it all.  If neither Keith or I cannot let him pump his dick all the way in us in one try, then there will be a punishment.  

I already knew that I’d win this because for some reason, dudes are more likely to go with rock in the first round.  I learned that in one of the classes, meaning that I will get to take Henrique’s dick, which is a monster of its own kind.  “Are you ready Keith?” I asked  “yeah. 1 - 2 -3 - go, ok?”  I nodded.  As expected, I’m the lucky cock winner.  I asked Keith to plug me up but Henrique said no need then he put two fingers in me already.  He found my prostate immediately without even having to feel around.  I was not expecting that and made an uncontrollable sound.  Not long after, Henrique said “Spread your butt cheek  for me Ben.  Daddy’s dick is coming,  Are you ready?" 

Keith being a great friend that he was, already brought popper to my nose but it was a bottle I haven’t seen before.  He told me to take 4 hit deep hit back to back to back to back.  On the 3rd attempt, Henrique pull his cock out of Marc’s mouth and literally pump his dick in me all way they like he said he would.  I might have scream if Keith didn’t shove his dick in my throat in time.  All everyone could hear is me whispering. 

I could feel the muscles in my rectum being forced to part way and allow Henrique's dick through.  It wasn't too bad actually bc it all happened so fastI can literally feel his blood pumping through the vein on his dick.  He pumped at least 8 waves that I could feel.  There’s no way all that cum will stay in my ass.  I asked Henrique to leave his dick in me for a bit so I can get used to it a bit more.  In reality, he entered so fast that my muscle didn't have time to process his penetration, so as he tried to pull out, my muscle was making me pay the price of giving him a free entry.  As weird as it sound, his huge dick in me, not moving, feel better at this moment.  Of course, that's weird.  I moaned so much as he slowly pull his dick away from my ass.  When he got to just the head of his dick left, he surprised me by pumping it all the way in.  I made a sound this time for sure.  He laughed and asked what was the matter.  I said "You.  Just do it slow" As Henrique slowly pulled his dick out he said, “Ben, you do know that my cum is another of the booty bump for you, right?  I slammed a pretty big one after dinner.  I don't know if that slam is in my cum yet but sometime tonight you will get it for sure.  ”

Oh shit! I’m high enough.  It totally didn’t cross my mind that taking Henrique’s load comes with a side effect. “Your hole is tight Ben.  Fuck….that gaping hole is my favorite sight to see.  Keith or Marc wanna give him another before we take a break?”  Both of them said “I will” at the same time.  “Hahaha” Henrique laughed “We all know how to handle that situation.  I’m gonna go grab by camera.  You guys go quick.  You don’t want to let his hole recover all the way”.  

Keith slide from under me and got his dick ready for me to sit on before he even finish answering Henrique.  He put his hands on my shoulders, signaling me to sit down on it.  As I sat down on his cock, Marc’s covered my nose and mouth with a popper rag.  That most certainly made the rest of the way down easier bc I was completely overwhelmed by the smell of poppers and my mind went blank.  Marc took the rag away from my face to allow me to enjoy Keith’s dick in me for a bit.  Then he told me to take a few normal breath bc he aint letting go the rag until he’s all the way in.  I don’t know how I can possibly take his thick dick, to be honest.  I hardly could take it by itself earlier.  Henrique brought a light and an action camera so he could get up close without getting in the way.  

Marc’s well lube up dick was as tough as I thought it would be.  Even with my mind going blank, every inch his dick progress pull me immediately back to reality.  When he was half way in.  Henrique handed Marc the lube bottle and whisper something to him.  Out of nowhere, Henrique gave me a french kiss.  His tongue was entirely in my mouth dancing with my tongue.  After a min or so he move down to suck on my nipples.  He commented on how hard they are already.  My nipples are always hard and anyone playing with me can basically own me bc I’d do anything once they are played with.  Henrique’s tongue work was amazing.  He suck, bit, flick, and circle around my nipples all at the same time.  At least it felt that way.  He must have gave Marc the signal to go when he got to blowing me Marc push through the rest of the way and Henrique was right.  He was totally right bc I was somewhat distracted and it worked.  However, it didn’t just feel full .  I felt like I could explode with both of their dick in my ass.  I could not understand what any of them were saying with these two dicks in me.  I was focusing on my breathing.  Before I was ready, Keith and Marc started to move.  On my god……I never been dp before.  This is amazing.  Henrique live stream the video from his action camera to the room TVs.  I cannot believe both of their dicks are in my hole even after seeing it.  I love seeing the skin around my hole pulling the opposite direction of where the dick goes.  Out of nowhere it was me who was about to start cumming everywhere hands free.  As soon as I finish cumming.  I could feel the fountain erupted in my ass.  The join stream shot so far up, coating all side of my rectum.  I love it.  This is officially the third one of their cum booty bump in my ass.  I am so high that I find myself zoning out and not paying attention to anything anyone is saying.  All I know was that I couldn’t stop fingering my hole.  I just wanted to be there so I didn’t fee so empty.  I looked at the clock.  My god it’s only 930pm.  Keith had told me being high is gonna keep me up and make me wanna fuck all night.  I feel like I’ve reached the peak of my performance.  Can I keep taking the three guys until dusk?  Somehow as I thought through all that I got super sleepy all the sudden.  

Henrique watched Ben falling asleep and had a devilish smile on his face.  After he made sure Ben was sound asleep, he turned to the other two guys and said “I think we pulled it off.  He had no idea that he didn’t faint and what we experimented.  Now.  Let’s just hope that the experiment actually works.  If it does, we’d make so much money fucking his ass.” said Henrique  

“We had the highest view count this past two hours than anything we ever streamed before and the night is far from over” said Marc

Keith glanced over at Ben because he was feeling somewhat guilty that he didn’t tell Ben about everything.  He just hope that Ben can make it through the night like a champ he was when Henrique and Marc approached him that first night. 

• Like 9
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 5

I woke up in a bed by myself in an underwear but it wasn’t mine.  I looked around the room.  I'm guessing this is the room that Keith and I will stay in because I recognize the stickers on his backpack.  This must be his boxer brief.  Next to the nightstand is a Gatorade and a note. 

“Hey Benny.  I’m guessing you will wake up pretty soon bc we boofed a little bit too much from the three of us and that’s why you fell asleep.  I can smell the cum on you and in carrying you in here.  If you feel like freshening up, a towel is in the bathroom if you want to shower.  Anything else you might need is under the sink.  Here’s one of my jockstraps if you feel like putting it on or just come out naked and find us out back in the hot tub or in the garage.  Stay hydrated, buddy”

I looked over at the clock, it's 2am.  I guess these guys really don't sleep.  I wonder if they continued their fuck fest without me.  I wouldn't be surprised if they did.  As much as I love their cum in me.  I think I'm gonna take a shower here and make room for more.  I went into the bathroom and saw an iPad sitting on top of the toilet bowl.  I picked it up and was going to use it to play some music if it was unlocked.  Not only was it unlocked, but a video was paused.  I hit play, and then I heard a somewhat familiar voice saying. 

“take another hit, boys.  Deep breath, then hold it until I tell you to let go.”

Then I saw Marc setting the iPad down in front of him and sitting on the bed next to Henrique.  They each had their own popper, and they both are drooling, kind of, but their dicks sure are throbbing.  

“Keep going…keep going.” Both of them are still sniffing the poppers, and it’s been at least 15 seconds.  “Hold it and make out with one another. Then, you can slowly let it out when you guys are making out.  

They turn facing one another, and both put their right hand behind the other’s head.  Marc’s left hand was playing with Henrique’s beautiful right nipple, and Henrique had his fingers bunched together closely and was slowly penetrating Marc’s hole.  Marc couldn’t help it but to stop making out and moaned.  Henrique grabbed him by his hair and yank it down, then inserted his tongue back into his mouth, top down.  Then there it is, Henrique’s hand disappeared and was all the way in Marc’s hole.  I couldn’t tell whether Marc liked it or not but he could barely catch his breath.  

“Oh yeah Marc.  How do you like your brother’s hand up in your ass.”

“Ohhhhhh…hah ~......I…..I love it sir.  Thank you”

“Alright.  I just parked, so I’m coming in.  Both of you take a strong hit, just like the one before.  They both grab poppers and start sniffing.  Now when I come in, I wanna see Marc in a doggie position showing his ass to me.  Henrique, do the same thing but I want your ass stacked on top or Marc.  I wanna see both of your beautiful holes pointing toward the door when I come in.  

“Yes, Daddy,” they both said.”  Henrique proceeded to pull his fist out as Marc moaned and moaned until his anal made a ‘pop’ sound.  There it was.  Marc’s rosebud again.  They both took another hit of popper getting into their position for wherever they were taking orders from.  Henrique slid his dick up and down Marc’s butt crack and slipped his dick head in mark occasionally.  Henrique didn’t turn around to face the camera, but I could tell he was doing something.  As the bedroom door opened and the familiar voice got louder, I heard the sound of something snapping. Then, all of a sudden, Marc had a 180-degree change in his behavior compared to how he had been a minute ago.  Then I saw Marc raising his left arm and starting panting

“Oh fuck.....oh fuck,Daddy.  oh fuck......Please fuck my cunt.  It’s been a few days.  I really need fucked.  Please breed my cunt.  Marc said 

“Oh yeah baby…..your pussy is hungry isn’t it?  Henrique.  Rape your brother’s hole and show him no mercy.  Put on a show for me”

“Yes boss.” then the camera went dark.  I’m guessing the iPad got put aside, but I could still hear the sound. There was one other short video so I tapped on it.  Now it seems like iPad is in Marc’s hand.  Henrique had a pigtail coming out of his ass and was on all fours deep throating the cock of the mysterious man sitting on a hair.  The man's face was still not in the frame.  Then the man pulled his legs up, exposing his hole and said

“Now do that thing you do with Daddy’s hole Henrique.  No one else does it the way you do” Henrique put his face in his ass as told then the man said “Oh fuck yeah….Is it how you get boy pussies ready for your dick?....oh….man, you are good.  Now...Good enough.  Stand up and turn around now”

Henrique turned around, showing the camera the pigtail coming out of his hole and gave a loud moan when the man violently pull it out of his ass.    The man hover over Henrique’s hole from top down, drip some lube on his hole then at a steady pace pushing his dick in Henrique’s hole inch by inch.  

“Is this what you wanted in your cunt?  Daddy’s cock?”

“uuuuhhhhh….Yeeeaaaas.  Fuck me daddy” Henrique said in an uneven high pitch voice

“How do you like watching your dominant brother getting fucked Marc?  You didn’t know he was such a submissive bitch, did you?  The guy who owns your ass now belongs entirely to me, taking my dick with his tight hole.  Make sure you zoom in and get a good look at his slutty face.  Henrique’s mouth was open but didn’t make any sound other than some occasional moan.  When the camera backed up, the man spit on his dick and let his saliva slide down and into Henrique’s hole.  He was holding a glass dildo that he lubed up hastily and started push it in Henrique’s hole.  When it went in, Henrique’s dick was twitching and he let out the sound of ecstasy.  Henrique’s cum shot past his head.  Then finally, the men’s cock started pumping into Henrique’s ass.  The sound of his balls hitting Henrique's ass grew louder. 

“Did you like that dick in your pussy?”

“Yes” Henrique said

“Yes what”

“Yes sir.  Please rape my hole and breed me”

“Oh yes….here it comes, baby,”  the man’s dick plunging into Henrique’s hole hard.  His asshole looks great in the shot, too.  After one minute of fast pounding and making Henrique moan like a bitch, he pulled out his dick 

“Oooohhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh  fuck……I love your tight hole so much”  he cum all over and around Henrique’s hole.  He then used his dick to push as much of his cum toward Henrique’s hole and was fucking them in him when there was enough cum gathered.  I love you, two cock hungry whores.  I don’t know what I’ll do with you guys.  “We can bring you…” Marc said, but the iPad died, so I didn’t hear what he was going to say. 

Who was the man?   He dominated Henrique’s hole the way I wanted to.  He fucked so good that even Henrique moaned like a bitch.  I wonder what that’s like.  I hop in the shower cold, hoping to cool my boner down bc I didn’t want to waste a load jacking off in this house.  There were way better ways to unload in this house.  While I was in the shower, I got so thirsty and drank most of the Gatorade After getting out of the shower and towel myself roughly dry, I started walking toward the living room with just my towel on.

It was so fucking smoky everywhere, but it didn’t smell like anything bad.  Normally smoke detector should be going off by now.  In some parts of the house, I could barely see my own hand sticking out in front of me, hoping to avoid running into something.  Where we were messing around in the middle of the room with the square couch bed now has a sling above it.  It is a single chain sligh hanging from the ceiling in a triangle shape.  It’s a pretty good one because now you can use the slide from any direction.  They saw me walking toward them, and Keith said, “Come on, Ben…..this next line is yours.”  I had no idea what am I running toward.  When I got there, Marc said “hold this tube to your noses or slightly in your nose.  Whatever you are comfortable with.  When I said go I’m going to move from your left to right, you gonna have to move along with me at the same pace while sucking as hard as you can, ok?  

“Yeah, I think I got it.” My left hand was still holding my towel together, and my right hand was holding the tube in the ready position.  

“3….2….1…Go”

Henrique took my towel off for me and said “I don’t think you need have this up in this house.  I finished ⅔ of the line but not all.  Before I was about to exhale, Henrique said “wait wait wait….come here and blow all the smoke on my dick slowly.  As the smoke surrounded his dick, It’s unbelievable how hard his dick is.  He pulled my chin up to make out with me.  I whispered to him and said, “I saw a video of your hole getting wrecked.  I loved it.  The next time let me breed your hole.  

Henrique smiled.  When I turned around, Keith just did a line himself and shotgun it to me.  I got better at inhaling smoke from his mouth this time and passed it on Marc’s dick this time.  We all did one more line then we moved to the hot tub outback.  Marc gave everyone a gatorade and told everyone to stay hydrated.  The cold gatorade tasted so good sitting in the hot tub.  I chug mine down all at once.  Keith didn’t want to get in the tub yet so he sat on the edge with his legs in the tub only so I took the seat in front of him and lean all the way back, feeling the jets massaging my lower back while the left side of my neck resting on Keith’s balls and his dick resting on my left shoulder.  I turned my head to the left to give his dick a kiss.  

We got on the subject of talking about our childhood crush.  I said “It’s kind of weird but I used to jo to my dad and uncle so much.  They are identical twin so it’s hard to find one hot but not the other.  They both are about 6’3 with a tennis player build.  Muscular legs and arms.  When they wear shorts and free balling, any shorts just naturally hug their dick and make out an impressive outline.  I know I’m talking about my dad and uncle but I’d love to get fucked by one of them, I don’t even care which one.  Unfortunately, I hardly saw Dad after he and Mom got divorced.  I had not since my uncle at all since.  I caught my dad jacking off to porn while sniffing popper once.  I was so turned on that 3-4 strokes got me to cum.  I shot the biggest load I’ve ever had.  I’m pretty sure my cum dripped on the floor when I tried to rush back to my room bc my dad thought he heard something and was coming out to check what was going on.  

Keith's hands were rubbing my shoulder, then he slid both hands down and started playing with my nipples.  It’s honestly not quite fair.  Anyone who plays with my nipples is guaranteed to have full control of me because I just can’t resist how good they feel.  Then Keith asked me “How are you feeling?”.  Just as Keith asked, “everything started to spin but I didn’t feel like I was going to pass out or anything.  Everything was spinning and I could not keep myself balanced.  Next thing I knew, I was carried out of the hot tub, put on a ball gag, and my legs and arms tied to the sling.  

I muffle through the ball gag “what the fuck….What are you guys do…….?” I couldn’t finish my sentence when the popper towel was put in front of my face.  Then I couldn't see them anymore.  Marc, Keith, and Henrique all went and sat somewhere behind me, whispering something to each other.  But I didn't have time to find out what they were setting me up for.  I heard the front door open, and there were two people.  After a few seconds, I finally recognized these two guys.  They were Marc’s neighbors, Aaron and Jay.  I saw them washing their car and doing yard work when I arrived earlier.   Aaron is about 6'2, has even salt and pepper hair, and a charming smile.  He's the more aggressive one of the two in bed, from what I've heard. Jay is about the same, but a lot more disciplined bc of he used to be in the military. They are both tops.  Aaron had a 8in dick and Jay is 9 and the both can fuuuck.  I remember Marc mentioned earlier in the day that both of them are tops so they are constantly on the hunt for new bottoms at all costs.  They sometimes keep the bottoms in their basement for 2-3 days.  

Both of them walked through the front door fully nude with sandals on.  One of them said

“Hey boys.  Nice work.  We knew this new hole was gonna be tight and beautiful when we saw him drive up earlier.  It was hard not to rip off his clothes then and fuck the shit out of him.” said Aaron 

They both had a devilish smile as they walked toward me.  

“Benny boy.  We’re here to feed you, but first….we gotta make sure you stay put bc I heard I'll be your first admin ever.  What a pleasure.  Are you guys gonna help or just watch?” Aaron seemed like he could hardly contain his excitement.  The next thing I knew, I was tied up to the poles with my legs and arms going in different directions.  I cannot move at all.

“Don't worry.  Just wanted to make sure you don't chicken out.  As soon as you're high up in the cloud, we'll let put you back in the sling.  I've been waiting for this all day.” 

The room is still spinning for me.  I did not quite process anything Aaron said nor do I know what's going on.  I see that Marc is setting up a camera that's facing bottom-up from the corner of the sling pole.  That camera displays its images onto a TV screen toward the right of me.  Keith is setting one up from the top down.  Henrique pumped some lube deep in me.  They feel like cum leaking out already.  I tried so hard to comprehend everything, then all of a sudden am 9 an uncut dick came from behind.  It's nearly hard, but not quite all the way yet.  It was Jay, but at the time, I simply opened my mouth when I saw a dick.  I didn't even try to figure out who was behind me.  Whoever it was, I wanted to please and submit to their cock.  Make it hard, milk it, and repeat as many times as they would let me.  Not even a min later, I could feel Jay's uncut dick is hard as a rock.  So hard when he slaps my face with it, it hurts. 

“Come on boy.  All the way down your throat and make sure you make eye contact with me the whole time, understood?” said Jay 

“Yes Aaron “ then I heard Henrique said “ahh~ Good boy, Ben.  Don't forget”

Thays right.  He said for the rest of the night I'll address everyone as sir, papi, or daddy.  Anything else only if I get their permission somehow. 

Jay put on lube, then slowly slid his way in my throat again.  The lube did help a lot.  His balls could almost touch my nose.  Jay is also doing one fine job playing with my nips.  Sometimes hard, sometimes sensual.  My nipples and my cock are so hard bc of him. 

Finally, Aaron asked, “Everyone ready?” 

On his command, everyone sort of circled up around me.  I didn't know what was going, but Keith did, and he remembered that I do not like needles, so he asked me if I wanted to be blindfolded.  I still thought we were all role-playing, so I nodded.  He came back with a bandana and came back just in time before I could see what was in Aaron’s hand.  

It all happened so quickly that I don’t remember feeling it.  All I knew was Keith put a double nostril popper inhaler up in my nose.  I could feel Aaron’s thick mushroom head pressing firmly against my hole while he leaned forward from standing in between my legs to suck on my right nipple.  Sometimes while I was trying not to let double nostril popper fry my mind and Aaron’s incredible nipple-sucking session, Jay gave me my first slam.  As soon as Jay was done, the guys untied me from the poles so my body sank into the sling completely.  Keith raised my arm up.  I felt that sudden rush and could not catch my breath for a short while until Keith reminded me to take deep breaths.  As soon as I took my deep breath, the body buzz felt a bit more manageable.  However, when I took several deep breaths, it naturally relaxed my anus, which was exactly what Aaron was counting on.  

I barely caught up on my breath then I let out a loud moan bc not only did my muscle relaxed and my hole opened up and let Aaron’s dick in me before I was mentally prepared.  He went all the way in, balls deep, then immediately started pumping.  He’d pull his dick out just far enough that I thought he was going to pull it all the way out then he pumped dick back in me.  I could feel every inch of his 8 inch dick thrusting back to me every time.  Getting fucked felt so fucking good my eyes were rolling back and I was moaning uncontrollably.  Jay quickly shut my mouth up by standing above my head and pumping his dick in my throat and both of his hands playing and pinching my nipples hard.  Keith moved to the side and started sucking my dick, which was rock hard from the slam Jay gave me.  Marc walks around all of us with another camera in his hand filming all of these with a hard on.       

“How’s that ass babe?” Jay asked.  

“Tight and warm.  Nothing like those loose cum dump tweakers we’ve been fucking.  Ohhhhh….ohhhh….my god.” I felt Aaron’s body tensing, his muscles flexing around me.  He started thrusting at a quicker pace.  

“Ohhhhh….I’m about to….” Aaron groaned out as he held my ass tightly against his pelvis, making sure every wave of his cum shot as deep in me as he could.  I could feel the warmth of his cum hitting inside my ass.   

“Yeah babe.  Breed that pussy and fill it up with your cum.” 

Aaron’s eyes were wide open, and he shook a few times. Then he pulled out and switched spots with Jay.  Come try it out yourself.  “Lick my dick clean, bitch” he said.  “Straddle over him with ass facing me”  Aaron said to Keith.  Keith continued to suck on my dick while I was sucking Aaron’s cum off his dick, and Aaron’s leaning forward, tongue fucking Keith, and stroking Keith’s cock.  Jay aimed his dick at my hole and he said “I hope your pussy is ready for my dick.  In one quick thrust, no lube, he went in deep, all the way in my ass.  

“Man…did you hear that sound when I pumped my dick in you boy.  Sounds like I’m fucking a wet pussy.  You have an amazing hole”

I couldn’t make any verbal response because I was so high.  

“Spread your butt cheeks for me.  Let me fuck that wet pussy” said Jay while playing with own nipples.  His 9in dick is hitting my prostate for sure with every thrust.  My prostate is my absolute weakness.  After a few min of it, I scream out 

“I’m gonna cum,” and Keith responded, “Me, too,” as he breathed heavily.  Aaron pull his dick out and guided Keith’s dick to my mouth and said.

“Oh yeah….sluts.  Cum in each other’s mouth and make sure not a single drop get wasted.”

Keith and I moaned loudly and pushed our dicks in each other mouths, and unloaded everything we got.  This was not Keith’s first load of the night but it was still so much.  I almost could not swallow it all fast enough.  Keith swallowed all of mine, and as he lifted his head up, Jay grabbed his head and shoved his face into his chest, and said, “Bite my nipple.  Hard. Come on, bite it”.  Shortly after that, Jay let out his primal scream, and tensed up as he fed his cum to my hole.  I have no idea how much he cum but I knew it was a lot before cum was leaking out of my ass already after he unloaded.  

“That was amazing.”  Aaron said  “We’d stay for another load but our pups in the basement has been waiting for us all day.  You know where to find us”.  Jay and Aaron didn’t both putting their clothes back on and decided to wake back to their house nude.  My hole feel so empty and I still am horny af.  Marc is using his camera zooming in at my used fuckhole full of cum leaking out of it.  I could see it on the TV.  

Meanwhile, I still had no idea that Henrique was in the other room monitoring the live stream, switching from camera to camera to satisfy their loyal followers.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 6

The cabin days have come to an end. Those couple days were so intense, sex hasn't even been on my mind for several days. To be fair, I also spent the first two days sleeping most of the day after I got back. To the point my parents got concerned but I told them I wasn't feeling well, which wasn't entirely untrue. I'm honestly surprised that my asshole recovered and isn't near as sore as I was worried about. Other than the empty feeling that I'm not quite used to, everything is mostly back to normal except I keep thinking about going back to that living room to be on the couch or the sling. I wish I could go back there. Marc and Henrique said they will be gone for the rest of the break because Henrique is going back to visit family in Brazil and Marc is going on a family vacation. Keith has been busy with work he said so I have not seen him all that much. 

It's been a week. My desire to go back there now grew stronger each day. Henrique and Marc didn't quite say when they will be gone. I asked in the group thread but no one responded. Marc messaged me privately and said Henrique said he got asked to work and will get paid 1.5x. On top of that he got into an argument with his family so he should be at the cabin. He gave me the security code so I can get in the house. 

I tried to get a hold of Henrique to find out if we can meet up but I heard nothing. Today is Friday anyway.  I’m just gonna head on over and try my luck.  

When I got to the cabin everything was dark. I guess he's not there. I entered the cabin and walk through it all. Everything is folded neatly and there's no signs of anyone living there. There wasn't even any food in the fridge. I wonder where Henrique is. As I was just about to leave, there it was the iPad again.  Charging on the kitchen counter.  I picked it up and double tapped on the screen.  All it had was a swipe lock, no password or anything just like the last time.  I went into its gallery to see if there’s anything new.  There was a video recorded just yesterday.  

It’s Henrique and the same older dude.  The video picked up at the end of the conversation it seemed.  All I heard was Henrique saying “what do you think boss?”

“I think you’ve done great.  The video has had the highest viewer count in just a few days.  I think you deserve some rewards, don’t you think?” the man said as he pull Henrique’s shirt off 

“I’d like that very much” Henrique said as his shirt got pulled then the man grabbed the back of Henrique’s head into his nipple.  Henrique started sucking on it and biting it while his left hand pinched the man’s other nipple “There’s my good employee.  Do what you want with them.  Make the boss feel good” the man started breathing heavily.  He grabbed the ipad with him as he guided Henrique onto the couch and set the ipad steady again.  I almost could see his face but I did see he has ash brown hair for a brief second.  

On the couch he instructs Henrique to suck on his nipple from the side while bringing his ass over so he can touch it.  Where the ipad had a perfect angle of Henrique’s behind.  His broad muscular shoulder blades to his round ass and that tight hole.  I wonder how often he gets fuck.  Then just as I thought about that, the man’s finger start rubbing up and down Henrique’s hole and said “do you miss my cock in here?” he asked “fuck yes, daddy.  No one else has fucked it since the last time.  I’ve been missing your dick so much it’s driving me mad” said Henrique

“Do any of you bottom boys know that you are such a bottom whore yourself?” the man teased

“No sir” Henrique started licking the man’s abs, belly button, the shaft of that rock hard cock and finally he wrapped his lips around that mushroom head

“Oh baby that feels so good” the man said as he applied some lube on his fingertips and started pushing two fingers into Henrique’s hole slowly with no problem.  He applied more lube and thoroughly lube up Henrique’s hole inside and out as Henrique deepthroat the man’s cock.

“Too bad the ipad is about to die.  I wonder what your boys will think when they see you riding my cock until you make yourself cum from having my dick pounding you.  Anyway…you deserve this.  Come get it.  Come take my cock in your own '' then I saw Henrique hover over the man’s dick and slowly put that thick monster cock in his ass without any trouble at all.  He let out a moan that I have never heard him make before then the video cutoff.  I found my other hand stroking my dick after that video ended.  

“Fuck. Now I’m super horny.  I really wish he was here or that man.  I’ve been thinking about coming back here every single day this past week and I don’t even know why.  What’s gotten into me” I thought to myself.  

I locked up the cabin with disappointment and was going to drive home and will probably try another day. That's when I heard “hey boy. Are you hungry for dicks coming back here looking for Marc and Henrique? They haven't been here but if you are welcome to come chill with us. Our place is just as fun, if not more. You've come all this way here. At least come say hi to us before you go”. That was Aaron. He must have seen me on camera when I arrived. 

Well…..he's not wrong. I came all this way, especially now I'm called out, I should at least say hi. After all, I can't exactly call Aaron and Jay strangers. I've been so close to me in ways others have not and will never be. Aaron buzzed me in and told me they were the basement. I got in through their garage door then stairs to the basement were just right in front of me. All I see is red lighting. I didn't think too much and proceeded heading down there. 

‘Aaron? Jay? As I walked down the steps, the sound of porn grew louder. Finally I see them in the all glass shower together. They waved at me. Both of their naked bodies looks even better than I had remembered. I suppose I was high out of my mind that night when I met them. Now taking another look at them. Aaron has some great arm muscles. His well trained chest gives him that upside down triangle body builder look. Jay is just slender but defined. His 8 pec abs explains why he could pound me so hard for longer than most others can. Their dicks aren't hard but they sure look huge. Both of their pubes are nicely trimmed. I saw Aaron's asshole when he bent over to put soap on his legs. I must say it sure looks like a tight pussy as he would call it. Just like that video I just watch.  I just can’t get Henrique’s tight hole out of my mind.  I wish I could stick just one finger up there bc I just want to know how tight Aaron is compared to me.  I wanted to use his hole to figure out how tight Henrique’s hole was to fuck judging by that video.  Anyway….I opened the shower door and they both gave me a hug. I wonder if they noticed my dick is kind of hard. They point me to another room to wait for them. There's already porn playing on the screen and a bong and a few needles lying around. I wonder if that meant they slammed already. I grabbed a gatorade and I took a few hit out of the bong then here they came. 

“How are you feeling sexy? Hopefully we weren't rude the other night. It was a persona that we put on. We won't talk to you like that normally” Aaron said with the biggest smile on his face. 

“I know. Thanks. That was my first time doing something like that so i wasn't quite the usual self” 

“Oh wow. That was your first. No wonder you were so tight. What brought you back this way? They haven't been home for a couple weeks” said Jay 

“oh I was hoping to catch Henrique. I heard he stayed so I was hoping to catch him” I said

“We may have a way to get a hold of him. But…. “ said Aaron 

“but you guys want to fuck me. Is that it? I already knew nothing was gonna be free so I guess so” 

“actually.. We just want to get high with you and spend the night with us in our dungeon” said Aaron 

“what…you guys have a dungeon!?” I'm both a little scared and also excited. I've always wanted to have sex in one. 

“Can I see?” I asked 

“only if you agree to spend the night here. And You can't say no to us” said Jay 

Well… I've always wanted to do this. Who better to do it with than these two hot daddies. 

“alright. I will” I responded 

“We don't do safe words. That means we always get what we want. Of course. If we see you visually aren't enjoying it. We'll give you some boost to change that. Some people may get turned on seeing you in pain. That's not us. We like it when we see you in ecstasy”

“great. You should probably go get yourself ready. You can go use the shower we were using. When you are ready, come back here and put the collar and the pup mask on, be on your hands and knees, and then wait for further instructions 

“yes sir” 

I came back to the room but both of them were gone. Just a pup mask with a collar attach to it so to secure it. I must put the collar on too. It doesn't have the bottom jaw but I can only imagine why. But it pretty much kept my nose enclosed which I thought was a bit strange but a deal is a deal. They also left me a blue harness and a match color jock. I'm going to guess that I should put those on too. Once I have everything on I hear Jay through the ceiling speaker telling me to put my belongings in the box at the corner. He said once my clothes are in the bin, I must get on all fours with my back against the wall by the bin and hold still and don't turn around. I could feel someone lube up finger rubbing my hole then a lube shooter went up in me. I wonder if the lube has t in it. All the sudden my ass felt full then I heard Aaron said “there. Good puppy” he shoved a tail butt plug in me. 

I now know why the mask is perfectly fitted and keeping my nose enclosed.  It releases popper slowly from somewhere.  It’s not strong but it’s steady.  It feels up both of my nose every breath I take.  I feel the black circle closing in around me then I heard Jay “come forward and climb up and come through the dog door.  

There are two levels of platform on the left and a small opening that I could crawl through.  I got on up but as I’m half way through the door, it dropped down and I could feel both of my ankle getting strapped in and tied up behind me.  In front of me is a TV showing me an aerial view of my half that didn’t make it through the door and also the side view of it.  My ankles are tied up as I thought.  Then Aaron and Jay showed up and both of them tied up my arm.  I thought “they cannot be…..” then I heard Aaron say to me “We don’t do booty bumps in this house.  That’s amateur shit.  We know how to give you the high of your life.  That’s what we do best”

Their actions were almost in sync.  Before I knew it, either way I looked I had a syringe pushing in the solution in me.  They were only half way through but I could barely hold myself steady anymore.  Jay must have recognized what I was feeling and said “almost pup.  Just a few more seconds then you can feel the full strength of what we’ve given you.  Look at your cock on TV.  It’s hard as a rock.  Jay is right.  I could feel my cock hard as a rock and every pump of blood running through it.  Both Jay and Aaron pull out the needles around the same time and untied the strap on my arms.  The only sound I could make was “uuuuhhhhaaahhhh” and I breath heavily.  Then Jay put a mouth gag on my mouth so I could not close my mouth all the way.  It has a round shape tunnel for a cock to fuck my throat and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Aaron said we called up some of our regular who loves to fuck anonymous pup hole.  Just a few loads to get you started.  You may recognize some of them.  They’ve been coming to us for years but have no ideas that the holes they fuck belong to people that they knew and they definitely have no idea about the boosts that we give to the bottoms before their arrival.  You are special so we decided to let you watch.  

The first two guys walked in.  Started undressing each other by the door and made out a little bit before approaching me.  Both of them are about 8.5 but quite thick.  I quickly recognized that they were the head coach and assistant coach from my high school football team. Coach Green and Coach Harden.  From the look of it, they are a couple.  I would have never guessed.  

Coaches meant business.  Coach Green has a lean body build.  He hovered over me and slid his cock in my hole top down at an angle.  It felt so good and his cock is just what I needed after the double slam.  Jay grabbed my face and started fucking my mouth while Aaron stood behind him pinching his nipples.  Then Coach Harden started sliding his dick in me under Coach Green’s cock.  That was how I knew I was high out of my mind or there would have been no way I could have been DPed by coaches right away.  Coach Green started pumping his dick and and out of my hole while Coach Harden grabbed my dick like a joystick and stroked it.  A few minutes later, he started pumping his cock in me in a synchronized motion. My hole felt so full but I hardly had time to moan with Jay’s cock in my throat.  Then they both started groaning loudly then I felt my hole filled with cum with every additional pump they did, the cum gushing out of my hole.  Coach Harden swiped up some of the overflow cum with his finger and fed it to Coach Green.  Both of them got dressed up and out the door.  Wasted no time lingering around.  

After they left, Jay pulled his cock out and turned my head toward Aaron’s cock.  He disappeared for a few minutes and came back with two sets of magnetic metal balls, putting each set around my nipples.  I groaned loudly as he put them on my nipples because they squeeze so incredibly tight.  They hurt but they hurt so good.  I could feel my cock twitching with them on my nipples.  I haven’t been able to close my mouth so my face is slobber with excess saliva and Jay’s precum.  Then in the camera I see Jay standing behind me putting a hollow buttplug in my ass.  It went easily thanks to the coaches' cum.  I bet they never guessed that we were fucking one of their star players just a few months after graduation.  Jay slipped on a cock extender on his already thick and long 9.5 in dick.  I started moaning loudly with Aaron's cock in my throat and I honestly do not think I can take his dick with an extender on it making it thicker and longer, but I had no choice with a hollow butt plug.  My muscle could not come close enough to resist Jay’s monster reinforced cock.  Jay said “open up pup.  I know you want this dick badly”.  He continued to force his way in and his arm wrapped around my waist to stroke my cock.  Once he’s in me balls deep, I could hear and feel his dick pumping my wet hole in a rhythm.  Him and Aaron started picking up on the pace and both unloaded in my hole and mouth around the same time.  Aaron cum so much he filled up my throat completely.  He kept his dick all the way in and ordered me to swallow all of it.  Aaron pushed a button on the side of my mask to release a new round of popper into my mask.  My mind fell into a block hole because the poppers were so much stronger this time.  When I came back to reality, there was a guy sucking my dick under me with his fist hook in my ass.  His knuckle pressing firmly on my prostate.  He could hear me moaning on the other side of the wall and said “yeah boy. You fucking love that fist in you, don’t you.  Is this your spot?”  he pressed on my prostate firmly and rubbed it then he pulled his fist out, came out from under to shove his dick in me.  I have no idea how big he is.  All I know is that he was thick.  Almost as thick as his fist.  He made my eyes roll back so hard then Aaron untied my mouth gag but quickly put his jock in my mouth and taped it up with a duct tape across my face.  He attached two electric probe on my nipples and shocking me as my cum filled hole getting fucked by…….I all the sudden recognized the man fucking me.  It was my uncle.  I haven’t seen him in years but there’s no doubt that is him.  His skull tattoos on his left chest.  I never knew his dick would be this thick.  Jay whispered in my ear “recognize who is fucking you now, don’t you?  How do you like that?  Did you like your uncle’s fist in you?  He loves bottomless pup like you.  Do you want us to reveal who you are?  So you can secretly be a pup to your uncle.  What do you think?”  

I shocked my head instinctively but to be quite honest, I love the thought of it.  Every bit of it.  I just didn’t quite come to term in my mind when I was high as fuck.  I heard my uncle grunt loudly then waves of his load splatter all over my back.  He slapped my ass cheek left and right and said “great hole.  Jay and Aaron, I'd love to use this hole again so let me know if there’s next time.  I bet my brother will love this hole, too”  

His brother?  Did he mean dad or my other uncle?  Either would be quite unthinkable because I never thought any of them were gay.  But my god, he fucked so good.  My uncle then picked up the lighter and the pipe from a table outside of the camera frame and let out a big cloud.  He stuck his fingers in my hole massaging my prostate and stroking my cock and got me so close.  He all the sudden shoved his dick all the way back in my hole and it hit my prostate dead on, which made me cum all over while he pissed in my hole.  He saw me cumming so he grabbed and stroked my dick hard and fast.  I felt like I had a second orgasm immediately after because my body tensed up once more and more cum came shooting out of my dick as he finished peeing in me.  He grabbed a marker on my lower back and wrote his initial HL.  Then he shouted out to Jay and Aaron “hey man. I’m gonna take a shower before I head out” then the picked up his clothes and belongings and walked out the room naked.  I’m convinced that my Uncle’s piss was saturated with tina because after he pissed in me, it sent me over the edge. I started to get very sleepy and fell asleep with the pup mask on my face and magnetic balls on my nipples.  His cock was by far the most satisfying fuck I had.  My last thought was how can I approach him outside of his house and which brother was he referring to.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

This has it all... friends getting to know each other, clouds, slamming, fucked senseless, some pup play and the start of some incest.

Please let it be his other uncle and dad! Maybe his older brother cums in him too! I'll he rereading this and enjoy my wank! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of flapping. A sound I know all too well. It's the sound of a pelvis contacting someone's ass. 

I'm no longer wearing a pup mask. Instead, my hands are cuffed together, and the chain in between my cuff is hung up to a hook, lifting me just enough off the ground that I have to stand on my toes to give my arms a break. There are these electric shock pads connected to my balls. I don't know if they were used on me while I was out or if they are about to. There is also a giant fuck machine right underneath me pointing right at my hole and both of my ankles also have chains connected to them. If I'm lifted off the ground even more. Those chains can pull my legs wild open for that fuck machine. The magnetic nipple clamps are still on my nipples. My nipples look the size of raisins, and I don't even feel them anymore. My ass is dripping cum all the way down my legs. I wonder if I was bred more after I passed out. I tried to clear my throat bc I'm thirsty af. 

In front of me is Keith, suspended in mid-air with his arms and legs pulled apart by chains in 4 different directions, getting pounded by Aaron while some sort of suction machine is milking his cock. It looks like it has milk quite a bit of cum out of his cock bc the glass is almost half full. His back and ass have some whip marks on them. Jay is holding a camera, filming a close-up of his gaping hole getting pounded. 

They heard me clear my throat, so all attention shifted to me. “oh hey Ben, welcome back. Was getting fuck by your uncle too much to handle? You better get used to it bc he put his signature on your back. Meaning he wants to use your ass even more,” said Aaron 

“we offered Keith a job last weekend. He just gotta satisfy us during his 8-hour shift every day. Do you think he likes his new job? Do you wanna try fucking his sloppy hole?” 

They noticed my dick was getting hard, so they slid the ceiling connector that suspended Keith in the air toward me.  I would have never thought to put those things on ceil track.  Aaron adjusted the height of the chain so his hole lined up perfectly with my dick then Jay stood in front of Keith, pulling Keith up to deep throat his dick then pushing Keith toward me so his ass get penetrated by my dick. Like a swing, Keith is getting his ass fucked and face fucked, swinging back and forth.  

It’s been a while since my dick fuck a manhole.  I almost forgot how great a wet warm hole feels.  I couldn’t help but have my eyes rolled back and my mouth open the whole time. I want more…more sex, and more high.  That’s all I could think about.  

“So……you've been craving to come back here this past week, haven't you, Ben? Wanna know why??” said Aaron.  “Let me ask you this. Did you black out at any point when you were next door last week?”  

That’s strange.  How does Aaron know that?  As I thought that, Aaron moved behind me and first lube up the fuck machine then he finally took off those nipple clamps but when he played with my nipples, they were extra sensitive.  I started moaning as if I was getting fucked.  I responded to Aaron while I was moaning “uuuhh…yee…yeaah..Oh….”

“The reason you can’t help but crave for dicks and have a strong urge to be back here is all bc Keith, Marc, and Henrique set you up and installed some triggers on your subconscious that make your hole feel wet and warm when it is activated so you'd come back here on your own to beg to be fucked. It’s a neat trick they do to newbies like you so they are in control of you”

Aaron walked away from me for a bit then I felt the hook rising up a bit and chains pulling my legs apart. The fuck machine started to extend until the mushroom head of the dildo on the fuck machine firmly pressed against my hole. Meanwhile Keith had been spun around, still suspended in mid-air and getting annihilated by Jay’s dick fucking him.  He does look like he is in heaven, though.  He made eye contact with me for a brief few seconds and winked at me.  Aaron came back and put poppers under my nose, but I wasn't really feeling it because I wanted to know more about the information he just shared with me.  “What did you mean?” I asked.   But he said, “do it or not, you know what's happening next. Don’t catch an attitude now.  It won’t end well for you.  Your deal with us isn't over yet. We aren't going to hypnotize you. We are going to make you a real whore who will voluntarily come back to us again and again bc no one else can make you feel the way we do. Isn't that right, Keith?”

“yes, masters. Please fuck my hole,” said Keith.  Jay responded to his words bc and started pounding Keith even harder.  

“Tell me more about what you just said,” I asked

“I don’t think you really have time for this conversation right now,” Aaron said 

“ahhhHHHHH” I screamed as I felt the shock to my balls.  I was not expecting that, and it is far stronger than I could have imagined.  Then the fuck machine started thrusting up and down slowly but only going about 2 inches higher it turned in a spiral motion as it moved up toward me.  The electricity to my balls made me clinched so when it was finally turned off, my whole body relaxed butt then “oooHHh Fuck” I said.  As my body relaxes, my relaxed hole descended on a hard thrusting dick ascending toward my hole.  It penetrated me deeper and harder when I wasn’t expecting it then it felt just as intense when it spiraled out of my hole. Aaron repeatedly shocked me by my balls, then dropped me on the fuck machine. The fuck machine extends higher and higher.  Within a couple of minutes, my hole completely opened up to let the monster-size fuck machine rape my hole.  I didn’t really remember when did Aaron stop shocking my balls because just the sensation from the fuck machine alone was too much for me to process.  Aaron started filming me with a camcorder, which immediately showed up on the TV behind Jay.  

There I was, arms tied together and pulled up by a crane and my legs pulled apart by the chain on my ankle in two different directions, breathing heavily with my mouth open and sweating profusely.  I kept twitching my body, trying to find a comfortable position.  

“If you stop fighting it and trying to find the right position, just relax and let it own your hole, it’ll feel a lot more comfortable  We want you to surrender your hole to us.  That machine is going to stay right there fucking your hole until you fully surrender yourself.” Aaron pulled out a small remote from his pocket and pushed a button causing the machine to trust even deeper and faster into my hole, causing me to throw my head back and uncontrollably scream and moan loudly.  

“Don't pretend that you don’t love it.  Look how hard your cock is”  Aaron grabbed my dick that was pointing straight upward with its head touching my belly button, pulling it down, then let go and watched it rebound right back, hitting my stomach. I could hardly process anything Aaron was saying to me, getting fucked by that machine.  

“Let us help you find a different position,” Jay said. I didn’t even notice that he got done fucking Keith.  I have no idea where Keith went, but Jay pulled and slid the crane my arms are tied along the track toward the back, and move my legs in the opposite direction.

“Aaaaaahhhhh AHHHH AHHH” I moaned loudly

“Yeah…you like that, don’t you pup?” said Jay “It’s hitting your prostate every single pump”

Aaron put some sort of rubber thing around my cock that has a hose to a bottle on the floor and said, “enjoy and work hard, boy.  When you fill the bottle up halfway, we’ll let you call it a night.  Don’t worry.  Keith filled up ¼ already.  However, it did take him several orgasms to fill it up though.  Oh, and I almost forgot…..”  Aaron put the pup mask back on my face with popper diffusing and the magnetic nipple clip back on me.  Jay positioned the camcorder directly above me and they said “Smile for the camera.  Your fans are watching you” Then they walked out of the room.

They left me alone in that position for an hour and a half.  I’ve had four orgasms back to back to back already.  I feel light-headed myself because this pup mask continuously diffuses poppers to my nose. Then Aaron from the speaker, “Well…..not quite ½ yet, but it seems like you aren’t producing any more cum because the last one barely produced anything, so here the deal. You must return next weekend for another session.  Otherwise, some of the videos of you might just make it out of our private collection”  I nodded.  Finally, the fuck machine stopped, and I was being returned to my normal standing position.  Aaron and Jay walked back into the room with big smiles on.  Both of them are completely nude, so I thought I might not be done just yet.  

“What did you think?  Being a pup and our ‘dungeon’?” said Jay

“It was more than I was prepared for, that’s for sure.  The dungeon is sweet.” I responded politely. I'm exhausted, and I just want to go home and crash. 

“so we'll see you next weekend, pup?” Aaron asked 

“Yes sir”  My ass was so sore, and I didn’t love everything they did to me, but without a doubt, I want to come back.  Something about submitting to these guys was so satisfying. I just want more.  .” Where's Keith?” I asked

“he's asleep in a room. It's best to just let him rest” said Aaron 

“alright. See you guys next week” I said as I walk slowly toward the door. 

“Wait….here, pup” said Jay, and tossed me a number lock locked case about the size of eyeglasses box.  “Call us on Wed for a mid-week check-in”

“Yes sir” I said

Aaron and Jay returned to a hidden room on the opposite side of the basement, where Keith was tied up in a spread-eagle position. On a bed. His chest is covered with wax. He's blindfolded and has a piece of duct tape over his mouth and a popper-soaked rag tape down and secured right on top of his mouth and sits in front of his nose. There was a massager ribbing his taint in a circular motion. Its other end is in his hole, massaging Keith's prostate. Keith's dick is pointing straight up hard as a rock with a straw size sounding rod in his pee slit. 

“let's see how you're doing,” Aaron said as he pulled off the duct tape over Keith's mouth.  Jay sitting above Keith’s head and had his legs extended on both sides of him and his half-hard dick resting on Keith’s face.  “Ohhhhh uuuhooohhhhhh” Keith couldn’t help but to started moaning loudly because Aaron in one steady medium-slow speed pulled the sounding rod out of Keith’s dick slit.  Once the sounding rod pulled out waves of thick and creamy cum erupted.  It just kept cumming for about 30 seconds.    

“Niiiiiiice boy”  Aaron said before swallowing Keith’s dick with his mouth.  He quickly sucked Keith’s dick clean of cum then he walked toward the top of the bed and made out with Jay.  The two shared the creamy cum while it was still warm and both swallowed a big gulp of it

Aaron and Jay untied Keith, who was exhausted and seemingly passed out.  They put a blanket on him, dimmed the lights then exited the room.  

“These two boys are cut from the same cloth,”  Aaron said      “And they don’t know when to stop..” Jay responded.  

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1