My journey

Cubicw

Chapter 8

As I was walking out of Aaron and Jay's, I noticed there light coming out of Henrique's bedroom at Marc's cabin now. I walked over to the bedroom window but the blinds were mostly closed with about an 1in gap at the bottom. I walked up to the window and was going to knock on it and see if I could get Henrique's attention. I peaked in from the gap first and saw Henrique on his knees sucking a black guy's dick with his left hand wrapped around the base of the huge black dick while his right hand was busy stroking a white guy's dick that was equally as hung. He moved back and forth sucking and stroking both dicks. They barely could fit in his mouth but that didn't stop him from trying. I couldn't see anything from the chest up of the two guys that Henrique was blowing because they were standing up. I could tell both of them had muscular butt. The white guy had tattoos covering his right left from knee up. I could tell both of the men standing up were slamming because they both untied something from their left arm around the same time and the white guy set down two syringes on the desk. There was already one on the desk. I could only assume Henrique had taken his already. Both men standing had their arm raised for a min or two then it seemed like they leaned into each other to make out and play with each other's nipples. I could only tell by their elbow position and filled in what I couldn't see with my own imagination. I bet that high got them feeling amazing. 

Henrique got up and lay on his back on the bed. He positioned himself so his head was hanging over the edge of the bed. He immediately opens his mouth and pulls his legs up and holds them with his hands like a well trained bottom boy. Two guys wasted no time to fill up both of his holes. His face show not one bit of discomfort taking the BBC. The dude went in slow but pushed it in balls deep on his first attempt. The BWC made him gag a bunch but despite his face being covered with drolls, not once did he let the cock fall out of his mouth. After a min or two the white guy walked away to somewhere I couldn't see but the top started pounding Henrique hard. Not only could I hear the pounding outside of the house for the first time since I've been watching. I could also hear Henrique moaning for the first time. Damn…..That face he was making, the way he reached up and grabbed onto the edge of the bed tightly and the way he moaned loudly with pleasure was exactly what I wanted to do to him. I knew there's a bottom side of him beneath that tough guy act that he puts up. I know I didn't have any more loads left in me but my dick is hard as a rock and my nipples even got hard just watching this. Then the black guy stopped pounding him and picked up and started hitting a bong bc the white guy came back with a slam for Henrique. After injecting that clear solution next to Henrique's right neck region, he set down the syringe and handed Henrique a rag, which probably was soaked with poppers. After Henrique was done coughing he pressed his face into the rag for over a min while the white guy sat on Henrique's dick facing the black guy with his arms wrapped around his neck while the top picked up his pace again. After a few minutes the top cum first bc he arched his back and was fucking Henrique much slower now. The white guy riding Henrique's dick shot his load all over the top's chest, hands free. Henrique must have cum around the same time bc when the white guy got up from his dick. I could see the residual cum on his cock. Then all three of them left the room. I assume they went in the shower together. I decided not to get their attention because I needed some rest. I was fully drained. There was no way I could have participated. 

My life returned to normal for a couple days but in my mind, Friday could not come soon enough.  Then Wednesday shortly after I got up, I got a video call from Jay.  I answered and saw both of them laying next to one another with their oily skin and stroking their cock.  I wonder if they were covered in lube or oil, then I heard Jay said “Time to open that box I gave you pup”

“Yes sir” I responded and got it out of my drawer.  I locked my door and closed the curtains in my bedroom and put a towel in front of my door because I had no idea what might happen after I opened the box and didn’t want my mom to come into my room or hear me.  I put on one ear bud just so my other ear can still hear my parents’ if they come knocking.  

“I got it Sir.  What’s the code?”  I softly whisper

I opened it up.  In the box is a hollow buttplug, a pair of jocks neatly folded, and a syringe and a bottle with clear solution in it.  I can only guess what that is.  

“You know what to do pup.  The day is just getting started.  All we want is to see you finish that bottle we premade for you.  You can tell us how it feels and what you do when you come over on Friday”

I pull the syringe to the position where the shots I’ve taken the past couple weeks were and realize that there were still a lot left in the bottle

“All of it you said, sir?”  I asked with a tone of disbelieve 

“Yes.  All of it.  I’m sure you know by now, that’s two slams to help you get started with your day”

I've taken two before, but they did it for me.  I have never slammed myself before.  Now I have to do two!!  My worries must be showing on my face. Aaron  said “We’ll walk you through pup.  Don’t worry”

I tied up my arm as tight as I could make it bc I don't know if I can do a second shot. I'm still really worried because my mom is downstairs. She for sure will be able to tell that I don't look right. She can even tell when I'm heading out to hookups somehow. Then an idea went off in my head. 

“May I ask a question sir?” I asked 

“what is it, pup?” Aaron said 

“does my uncle Jerry….. do this?” I asked 

“What do you think, pup? Why do you ask?” 

“well….. I'm worried that I'll do it wrong and waste your gift. How about I go find uncle Jerry and ask him to help me? I will give you guys a call back so you guys can see that I follow through” 

Aaron and Jay whispered to each other then Aaron said “deal but you have an hour”

“yes sir” 

I put everything back in the box and rushed into the shower. While I was in the shower, I tried really hard to find a way to bring this up to my uncle Jerry. Prior to the other night. I haven't seen him or talked to him since dad and mom separated a few years ago. I've talked to a few times through facetime when I video call my dad. They were both shirtless those times when I called. I guess I caught them in the middle of their workout. I wonder the person uncle Jerry referred to the other day was dad and they were in the middle of fucking someone together. The thought of it is making me hard. 

Uncle Jerry is a contractor. He has his woodshop and his place is right above his shop. Let's hope he's at his shop or at home because I didn't even ask what will happen if it takes me longer than an hour. 

It doesn't look like he's in his shop when I pull into the parking lot by his building. I grabbed my backpack and rang the doorbell to his place. I'm nervous. Still undecided what to tell him or know whether he'd be ok with what I'm about to ask him. I find myself pacing and adjusting myself and completely forget that I'm doing all that in front of a doorbell camera. I had to ring the doorbell a second time and just as I thought maybe he isn't home and is about to head back to my car and come up with a plan B I heard his voice coming through 

“Hey Benny boy. Sorry. I'm in the shower. I unlocked the door for you. Why don't you let yourself up. Give me a few minutes and I'll be right out.”

“oh ok. Thanks”

Everything in his place is so neatly organized. He's always been a man who is disciplined and way smarter than he led on. He's single as far as I know. He's always said that he likes being a free spirit and can't be tamed. I can hear the water running from the bathroom in his bedroom when I got up the steps. 

“hey Benny boy. Help yourself with some ice tea in the fridge” he shouted from his bathroom 

“ok. Thank you” 

I've been drinking his sun brewed iced tea since I was little. As I pour myself a glass, I still cannot believe what I'm here to do. The water in the shower stopped and uncle Jerry asked “so long time Benny. How's college treating you?”

“It's good. I miss playing sports. I mean….I do play but not competitively anymore”

“I remember your dad talking about that. Everyone expected me to be a star athlete in college but I just wanted to do carpentry and do my own thing. So what brought you in today?”

“ummm…. I need help with something. I'll tell when you are done in the bathroom”

“Ok. I'll be right out. Does your mom know you're here?’ he asked

“Oh no. She doesn't know” I said while I'm texting Aaron and Jay letting them know that I'm at Uncle Jerry's but might be a few minutes late bc he's been in the shower 

Matter of fact I already told mom that I'm staying with friends then headed up to the cabin again this weekend just in case things go the way it's been the past two times I got high. I don't want to have to talk to her while I'm high and horny out of my mind. 

I hear uncle Jerry turning the light switch off and his footsteps walking toward me. When I looked up, he was still drying his hair and ear with a towel but had on a red and white pattern athletic brief. God.. He looks great. He's tanned and has a great body definition. I could not stop looking at his bulge. I could almost feel him fucking me again. He was by far the best at everything he did. He was dominant but also passionate. I find myself zoning out for a few seconds then he said 

“you are here because you miss my cock in you, don't you Benny” 

“uh what….” he caught me completely off guard and I didn't know what to say. He's standing right in front of me so close that his dick almost touch my nose

“I'm not going to ask how you got mixed up with Aaron and Jay but I know I fucked you last weekend. I knew the moment I got there because I've watched you butt naked since you were little. You have a small birthmark on your left thigh so I recognized it right away” he said 

My head is spinning and I lost my words but at least the hardest part of the conversation is out of the way I suppose 

“don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Your face already confirmed that you know exactly what I'm talking about” he moved forward and his dick is now touching my face with his head hanging right at my mouth. His brief is the only thing keeping it from going in my mouth 

“go ahead. Show me what you come here to do. I can tell you are starting to feel the swirl. That's why it took me a while before I answered the doorbell. I mixed in some g in your favorite drink.” he said as he slid his hands down my chest and his fingers started playing with my nipples 

“well…. I do need your help with something” I mumbled the words out 

“yeah? What is it Benny boy? Or do you like to be called a slut? Your hole was already filled with cum before I fucked you last weekend. That's your calling isn't it. Be a slut. A slut who crave for his uncles’ dick and want more of it” 

“I need help with this. It's from Aaron and Jay but I don't know what to do. And… And they want to watch me do it on video” I opened the box and show it to him 

“hahaha like a true cum slut you are. So you need my help with your slut assignment, huh?” he said as he turned on his TV and grab his tablet 

Then I saw Aaron and Jay on his TV. He called them and put the web chat on his TV. Both of them are still chilling on their bed stroking their dick and passing poppers back and forth to each other 

“I heard you guys gave my nephew here an assignment” uncle Jerry asked 

“It was his idea to go to you. Did you slam him already?” Aaron said as Jay began to suck his dick 

“not yet. His assignment was to let you two watch him, isn't it? Do you guys want a close up or how do you want to see this?” Uncle Jerry asked 

“how about from the side? Since you are doing it for him, he should do some work with his mouth for you” said Aaron 

Uncle Jerry motioned me to go sit on an ottoman and face him. But first he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him and stuck his tongue into my mouth. I've always thought uncle Jerry was hot as earlyas I knew that I was gay but I have never dreamt of making out with him. Most definitely not what he's about to do for me. He slowly removed my shirt and then my shorts. He saw that I'm only wearing a jockstrap so he grabbed my butt and brush his finger on my hole briefly and said 

“damn. I've been wanting to fuck that ass of yours for so long. I knew you used to watch me shower when we went camping. The couple times I got myself off in the shower. I did it for you. I was hoping this day will come. I didn't quite expect this soon. I most definitely didn't expect you to be a chem slut. I love it” said Uncle Jerry. He gave me another kiss then pushed my shoulder and motioned me to sit down. His dick is less than an inch away from my face again 

“You can help yourself Benny boy. It's what you came here for, is it?” 

“yes uncle Jerry”  I said 

“That's so hot to hear him say that” said Jay while he get ready to give himself a slam as Aaron was now sucking his dick. Aaron seems to have no problem putting Jay's dick all the way in his throat. 

“How strong is this shit in here. There's enough for two. I don't suppose you packed one for me, did you?” uncle Jerry asked 

“it's about your usual. The whole thing was meant for him but we're ok and let you make the call, uncle Jerry. As long as you leave the camera on for a while. Said Jay 

I lean forward to start licking uncle Jerry's dick through his underwear. He smells so good since he just got out of the shower. I could feel his dick getting hard slowly and getting too big to be contained within his brief so his head started peeking out from the side. I wrap my lips tightly around his head and start sucking on it before I proceed to pull down his brief. He tied up his arm as well as mine. 

His dick is nice. Not too thick, not too long but who am I kidding. It is 10.5in. I must not be able to judge sizes well because I'm so spun. I began to lick his balls. That's when he said, “you wanna do one for me too? Don't worry. I'll take care of most but I want you to push it in me as I do to you, OK.”

He stuck a needle in his arm then quickly got one ready on my arm too. Then he said “ready? On the count of 3 then watch what I'm doing to you and stay on the same pace as me, got it” 

“mmmm” I nodded while both of his balls are in my mouth”

Aaron is in doggie position in front of their camera. Both of them have their attention on us while Jay lube up his dick and Aaron's hole. 

“1….2….3”

I did pretty well keeping up with Uncle Jerry pace because we finished around the same time and untied our arms at the same time. Except he regained control of himself much quicker than I could. While everything was still racing for me. He motioned me to climb on his love seat on the side. It's the perfect furnish to let him bury his tongue in. Good thing he doesn't have neighbors otherwise they for sure can hear me moaning. He first use his tongue touching around the sides of my hole then lightly tap on it right in the center while his hands reaches around and rubbing my inner thigh in circular motion, making me open up my legs wider and wider for him

“ooh oh.. Uncle Jerry….” I said while breathing heavily 

He started using the tip of his tongue swiping up and down through my hole then finally his whole tongue press up against it

“how is it Jerry? How does your nephew's hole taste?”

Uncle Jerry didn't answer. He backed away, grabbed the lube from the side table drawer, handed me an unlabeled popper and said “take a deep breath and DO NOT let go until you count to 20”. I did it while he put on a cock ring and stretcher on my balls. As soon as I let it out, he said the same thing. This time he curl up his tongue and is forcefully fucking my hole harder and deeper. He lubed up my dick and was stroking it downwards. I can't help it but to moan while holding my breath in. When I let go of my breath, uncle Jerry has his tongue in me as deep as he can be. My hands are holding my butt cheeks open for him. His hand cover the head of my dick and rubbing it in a circular motion 

“oooohhh uncle……. You're so good” I said 

“turn around then ake another big hit Benny. This time hold it until 30. While you hold your breath, come show uncle what you can do” 

I turn around. I saw that Jay is pounding Aaron in the video chat. No wonder it's been somewhat quiet. His hand is covering Aaron's mouth while he rapes Aaron's hole. I've never seen Aaron looking so vulnerable. I started taking my hit of poppers while uncle Jerry pinching my nipple with one hand and lightly biting the other. He stopped when he heard that I got done hitting poppers. I handed him the bottle of poppers then he turned and lay down on the couch. While I sucked his dick that barely fit in my mouth, my vision was closing in. Not to mention that I'm still spun af. He grabbed my head with both hands when I went as deep as my throat would allow his dick to go. He said relax, open up your throat and stay calm. I took a few seconds to gather myself then I followed his introductions. I didn't think I could open up to let more of him in me. Turns out I can. Following his voice with my mouth closed, I felt my throat expanding and as soon it expanded, Uncle Jerry's dick quickly filled up the space. I have no idea what it actually looks like but the way I felt. I thought his dick was half way down my neck bc when I opened my mouth, I was surprised how close I was to his nicely trimmed pube. Still smells like the shower he just got out of. 

“oohhh my. Not many people can do this, especially on the first try. Who knew the talent to take my whole dick down their throat was within the family all along “ uncle said 

I thought that it was so hot that I could feel a stream of precum steadily dropping down my dick. Then to my surprise, uncle Jerry pulled his legs up and exposed his hole to me and said “now show me what you can do with this”

He has smooth ass cheeks and a light pink color asshole. Fuck… I have never seen an asshole so delicious. He didn't need to tell me twice. I could not wait to taste it. I tried to replicate what he did to me but I'm failing miserably. I could not get the precise contacts as accurately as he did. I could feel that he was not impressed as he hardly made any noise and his eyes started to wander off toward Jay and Aaron. I decided that I'm gonna do something differently so I switched to sloppy sucking on his hole. As hard as I could, I got a little bit of lube and slapped my fingers on his hole a few times then went back in and eat his pink hole. I repeated it a couple more times. Each time I got more aroused so I got more and more aggressive. Something gotten into me after I buried my face in his hole eating my uncle out, I said to my uncle 

“damn. Your pussy tastes so good” I slapped on it a couple of times then instantly slid 3 fingers in without any resistance. “This wet pussy wants a dick in it, does it? Tell me. Have you been fantasize about getting fucked by me? Just wait for me to grow up for this day, don't you” I started sliding my dick up and down his ass. Uncle Jerry moaned loudly but didn't respond so I leaned forward with my dick press up firmly in his butt crack. I reached down and started pinching his nipples hard 

“come on….you know you want this uncle Jerry. Just say ‘please fuck my pussy ben’ then I'll let you have it. SAY IT” I started twisting his nipples harder 

“please fuck my pus…. No…. Rape my pussy Benny boy. Be rough with me. Rip me open and fill me up” uncle looked back at me with the sluttiest face I've ever seen on him. I grab his hair and pull them back to make out with him. At the same time I pull back my pelvis to lower my dick then move it back forward then there it is. My dick found his wet hole without any problem.  The head of my dick slowly gets swallowed by his hole. I let go of his hair and put both of my hard around his waist grabbing onto him then in one hard thrust I felt my balls slapping on his. My dick is all the way in his warm and juicy hole. 

“oh my god Ben” he shouted

I took no time at all and started pounding him one hard thrust after another.

“who's the slut now uncle Jerry” I talked tough but in reality, he's just so fucking good at everything he does. He occasionally moves his ass in a circular motion and pushes back and clinches his ass on and off often. I wanted to last longer. I don't know how long I fuck him. All I know is I couldn't hold it long at all. His hole just sucks my dick in and milks it. 

“oh fuuuck uncle…. AhhhAhhh ah Jerry” he held it for 30 seconds or so then he caught me by surprise and pulled my dick out then threw me on the couch and lifted my legs up and he used his right hand to aim his hard dick at my hole. The same way I fucked him. He pushed his dick in so hard and fast. 

“AhhhAhhh uncle… you're too big… I can't” then his hand covered my mouth and he said “yes you can bitch”  I can feel his hard dick throbbing in my hole as he held it still for a bit to let me get comfortable with it. 

“Just because I let you fuck me for a little bit, don’t get too carry away and forget who is the boss here Ben” Uncle Jerry whisper to my ear then he grabbed a small rag out of the side table and wet it popper, wrapped it carefully so it doesn’t contact with skin.  I initially thought he was going to cover my nose with it but he stuffed my mouth with it.  The wet spot sits perfectly in the middle of my mouth and got me so light headed.  He then put his hand over my neck and putting majority of his weight on me as he fuck my hole.  Every thrust is so deep. Touching spots that no other tops have touched before.  Sometimes I wanted to move away but he held me down so good that I had nowhere else to go.  Finally he let go his hand on my neck so I could breathe.  He open up my legs in 180 degrees point opposite direction and tilted my ass upward and said  

“Look at this.  Look at me pumping my dick in you.  It is what you were made for.  Do you wanna be uncle’s cumdump, Benny, do you?  I’ll get you high, make your hole hungry, and fill you up with my cum all the time”

“Yeeeaaass……fuck. uncle……….I’m gonna cum ….aGAINNNNNN AHHHHHHUH”

I shot a load straight up in the air unexpectedly and got some on his hair.  He didn’t even touch my dick.  

“That’s right.  Look how hard you just cum hands free with my dick in you.  Are you ready for my load Ben”

“Yes sir…..give it to me”   Uncle Jerry fucks faster and faster then he surprised me by shoving his dick in my open mouth last second.  My throat flooded with his cum.  He pull it out half way of cumming and shoved it right back in my hole and gave me the rest of his warm load as he scream

“ahhhAHHHH UAHHHHHHHHHH” 

“Yes uncle Jerry.  Give me your cum” I said

He slowly pull out his dick the grab the remote and shut off Jay and Aaron while Aaron was saying something.  We didn’t really hear him though.  He laid next to me and pull me into his chest and said “That was great Ben.  Lets take a nap then go again”

• Like 6
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 9

I woke up to the sound of my voice. My fuck session with Uncle Jerry is playing on TV. Uncle Jerry has a towel wrapped around him and is still wet. He must have hopped in the shower. That's right. I forgot he is a bit of a clean freak. I can't complain, though. That's probably why he still looks so good at his age. He's so focused on watching us fucking. Even though I'm behind him, I think his hand is reaching into his towel and stroking his head. I wonder if it's leaking pre cum like earlier. The thought of it made my dick rock hard again. He noticed that I was up when he adjusted his sitting position, trying to move toward the back of the sofa bed and bump into my hard dick. 

“oh…. You are ready again, huh!?” He had the biggest smile on his face, and then he leaned toward me and grabbed the back of my head to give me a passionate tongue kiss. It was short, but his lips lingered for a few seconds before pulling away from me. For a few seconds, I forgot I was making out with my uncle.  

“Have you always wanted to do that?” I asked 

“well…. Not always. I don't have a thing for Twinks. I like grown men, so I have always only thought of you as my nephew. Yeah… I may have beaten off a few times when I knew you were watching, but those times had more to do with voyeurism and less to do with you. It wasn't until recent years when your dad showed me pictures of you, that I noticed you've grown into quite a good-looking young man. Even then, I have never thought we'd be getting high and fucking one day.” he explained. 

“Are you feeling guilty now?”

“Not at all. You are grown, and you made your own decision before I put my dick in your ass. How about you, Benny boy?”

I looked at my hard dick then I smiled back at him. He smiled and wrapped his lips around my mushroom head and put my dick head in his mouth briefly, then he said. I wanted to ask about his comment last weekend about his brother, but I held my tongue because I didn’t want that question to potentially ruin the vibe.  

“I'm gonna go pick up some stuff for us just a few blocks away, then grab us something to eat, so I’ll be back in a few. You can go take a shower if you want. You’ll see the towels. You can look in my closet if you want to put on something more comfortable, or you can be naked. Whatever you want to do, I’ll follow along when I get back.”

“I'm not hun….”

“Ah…don't you say you're not hungry. I'd get high and have fun with you, but you gotta know the side effects and take care of yourself. If you were any other boy, then I could care less what you do, but you are still my nephew,” Uncle said while putting on a black t-shirt and jeans. Without underwear underneath those jeans, I could easily make out the shape of his dick under his jeans. 

“Help yourself with anything you want. There's another pitcher of iced tea in the back of the fridge that doesn't have G in it. I'll be back before you know it.” 

Uncle Jerry was already halfway down the stairs before I could say anything. I paused us two fucking on TV and grabbed the bong on the table, took a couple of hits, then walked to Uncle Jerry’s closet to look for something to wear before getting in the shower. I don’t mind being naked but something about getting undressed by other or being told to do so turns me the fuck on. When I looked in his closet, some of his stuff caught my attention. He had a collection of leather gear. Several different styles of harnesses, a leather cutoff hoodie, suspenders. His drawer had a range of jockstraps in all colors and styles. A drawer full of restraints, gags, and masks. He also had different uniforms like fireman, policeman, sailor, and even UPS driver uniforms. Forget about what I’m wearing…..I wanted to see him wear this stuff, was the thought in my head. I picked out a leather vest and a pair of assless chap for him. I laid it out on the sofa and texted him to put it on if I was still in the shower when he returned. He also had just texted me right before asking if I’d mind if his friend joined us later. I responded, “Of course,” and then headed to his shower. Even his bathroom turned me on. He has a jacuzzi tub at the end, big enough for four, but it might be a tight fit. He had two shower heads on opposite sides and an overhead shower head. On one side of the shower was a fold-up bench. You can unfold it and drop the legs, and then it reveals a grab bar on the wall. The shower head on that side also had a host attached to it. He even had a range of shower hose attachments. Different sizes of dildo ones and a couple of buttplugs. As I walked around his room, blowing out cloud after cloud, and looking through his stuff, my imagination had been going wild. When I got out of the shower, I chose to put on a red short-sleeved onesie where the two sides come together with buttons that go down and back up to my lower back. It fits a bit snug, but I didn’t mind. The thought of getting that ripped off was much more existing to me than anything else.  

Uncle Jerry is back already. I did waste a lot of time before I finally got in the shower. He looks great in the leather chap and vest, standing in the kitchen cutting up 4 lines. I got on my knees to suck his dick but he pulled me up and handed me a sandwich and said 

"eat first. We have plenty of time for fun. Have you ever done this?” he pointed at the lines.

“Snorting them?” I asked as I stuffed the sandwich he was making me eat in my mouth.

“No. Hot rails,” He said as he grabbed a unique bong with two rubber hoses attached to it, but the ends of the hoses are each attached to a glass stem.  

“Yeah. Just a couple of weeks ago, for the first time at Marc’s. We went to high school together, and he’s Jay and Aaron’s neighbor.”

“Yeah, I know who Marc is. I custom-built the stuff in those two houses. Speaking of that, why don’t we go down to my basement?” he responded. 

“You have a basement!?” I asked because I never knew he had a basement. Growing up, his bedroom was off limits and I now know why but I thought I knew his place well, but apparently not.  

“Yeah. We gotta go through my shop to get to it. He handed me some stuff to carry, then we headed down different stairs that went down to the shop, and walked across the shop to his office. He moved his office chair to reveal a hidden trap door that slides up to reveal the stairs to the basement. The basement had mirrors on all four walls. Same railing system as the Jay and Aaron’s on the ceiling and walls. . A cage at the corner of the room and a round bed in the middle of the room. Ambient lighting lights up the room. Similar TV set up like I saw at Marc’s. 

“This room is pretty soundproofed, and there’s a bathroom over here.” He pushed open a mirror wall with an opening to reveal a shower room the size of his bedroom bathroom minus the tub. The similar shower is set up except that with ambient lights, you can see the basement from inside of the shower, but if you turn on the overhead light, the basement can be seen in the shower.  

“Wow…that’s fucking hot. How did not know about this room” I said

“I just remodeled this in recent years. This room was only used for storage before. Anyway….. Ready to get high?” he said as his phone notification went off. He looked at his phone and said,” My friend Darryl should be here in 5 - 10 min.”

“yeah. I'm ready,” as I follow Uncle Jerry back to the basement. He grabbed a tray table and set the mirror down with rails on it. We sat down on the bed in the middle of the basement. He asked Alexa to play his playlist as he heat up the glass stem. 

“you know what you're doing?” he turned to me and asked. I nodded. “You look great in that outfit, btw. I thought that's what you'd pick for yourself. Here you ready… on the count of three. 1. 2. 3”

Uncle Jerry moved the glass pipe across the mirror at a steady pace, but I didn't time my pace right, so I had to signal him to stop ⅔ of the way through. Just like the last time I did it. “hold it for as long as you can,” he said, and I nodded while holding my breath. When I was just about to let it go, Uncle Jerry grabbed the back of my head and put his mouth over mine and inhale most of the smoke then he immediately started making out with me as he slowly let the smoke escape from his nose. The smoke it so thick that I couldn't even see him for a few seconds. 

“not bad, but you can do better. This time, you are gonna do 1 & ⅓ all at once. You saw the pace I was moving. Follow my tempo. Take a deep breath,” which I did. Then he said, “Ready!? 1.2.3” I'm doing much better with pacing this time. I also held it in much longer this time around. I can feel my body getting warm and buzzing this time, and I have a raging hard-on in my onesie. Uncle Jerry let me shotgun him again, and his hand moved down to release the buttons in front of my crotch and let my dick out. Then he blew all of the smoke on my dick as his tightly sealed lips slid down on it. His hand is playing with my balls and his middle finger is extend applying pressure on my taint. I lean back on my elbows thr,ow my head back, and let out a long moan. I was a little disappointed when he stopped, but I know it's time for him to do his. 

He stood up. His dick is hanging out of the chap, swinging in between his legs. He shotgun me then back away and pointed at his dick. His dick wasn't hard yet when I first put it in my mouth, but in just a few seconds, I could feel it swelling up to its full size in my mouth. I started sucking it as he did his second rail, but he gave me a look before he started, and I knew what he was asking. I swallowed his dick as deep as I could then I closed my eyes and tell myself to relax my throat. I could feel his throat sliding down even further. This time, he was always to slide it in and out a little. He pulled his dick out and grabbed me by my neck to pull me out to shotgun me one last time. He then immediately push my head back down to do it again. While my eyes are closed, focusing on getting his dick all the way in. I could hear another person's voice. I assume it is Darryl, but I couldn't open my eyes yet, or I'd gag. I heard Uncle Jerry say, “This is my nephew Ben.” 

“you fucking your nephew's throat? That's what's up” 

Finally, I gradually pulled Uncle Jerry's dick out bc I was seriously out of breath. My face was covered in saliva when I turned to say hi to Darryl 

“Hi I'm…..” before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed my head and put his dick in my mouth as uncle Jerry cutting up two rails for him too. His body looks like the black guy who I saw fucking Henrique last weekend but Uncle Jerry doesn't have the tattoo like the other guy did so I toss that thought out of my head and focus on the task at hand. His dick is a bit thicker than Uncle Jerry's, but the head of his dick is a bit larger than the rest of his dick and shaped a bit pointier. 

“Jerry. Your nephew knows how to suck cock” was the last thing he said before he did his hot rail. I heard Uncle Jerry said “wait until you are inside of his hole” then Darryl grabbed Uncle Jerry by the waist to pull him closer for a shot gun then the two of them started making out. I position myself in between them, attempted to put both dicks in my mouth at first but that was a terrible idea. There's no way I could have, so I started alternate sucking their dicks instead. While I was doing that Uncle Jerry told me to keep doing what I'm doing but turned around and lay on my back as Darryl started his second rail. As he did that, Uncle Jerry put my legs up and pulled apart the buttons, exposing my hole facing up toward the ceiling and pull my cheeks apart for Darryl. Darryl stick his curl up tongue in my hole and blew in as much smoke in it as he could. Then he thoroughly lick my hole as I'm attempting to deep throat him for the 3rd time upside down. 

“That's a tight pussy. I could hardly get any smoke in there. We gotta break him in, Jerry.” 

“oh I have but his young pussy rebound quickly” Uncle Jerry said and then he spit on my hole and started sliding a buttplug in my hole. I can't see, but I can feel whatever he's putting in my ass is much bigger than what I'm normally used to. It doesn't hurt yet, but I feel stretched. Darryl had something in his hand. He pull his dick out of my mouth and threw something in my mouth and told Uncle Jerry to open his mouth and did the same to him. 

“don't worry. It's just weed gummy. It should open up your tight pussy when it kicks in.” 

Darryl is quite handsome. He has very defined arm muscle and a nice abs. Not the flat abs the uncle Jerry. They are solid packs. He has a clean shaved bald head and face. As I was finishing up evaluating him, his BBC was back in my throat already as he lean forward to suck my cock while I'm upside down and Uncle Jerry is almost done sliding the toy in my mouth. Then I heard him say to Darryl 

“take a look at that” as Uncle Jerry reach his fingers in my hole touching left and right. That's when I realize the butt plug was hallow. 

“oh damn. It is not a tunnel that I was expecting to see. Wherever this butt plug can't reach is still slammed shut” said Darryl. He spit in my hole and slowly sliding his finger. I sort of zone out from the hot rails and was focusing on sucking Darrly's big cock 

“I told you. It rebound quickly. Here, this should help. I mixed it with some t. Benny boy. It's gonna burn a little but uncle promises that you'll feel great after” uncle Jerry pump a shot of lube deep in my hole then a little bit of something else shallow. I thought I knew that burn feeling but fuck…. this must be really strong bc it really burn and my body start burning up and my breathing get heavier. 

“you feeling it don't you boy” Darryl said. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and walked onto the bed, and had his hard dick pressing against my hole. “do you want this?” he asked 

“mmmhmmm” I responded. Both scared and excited. Then uncle Jerry straddle over my face and ordered me to eat his hole. As he suck on my dick slowly but tightly casually and having a front row seat watch my hole getting split open. I could hear Darryl was gentle. He thrust his dick in me less than an inch at a time then he back away and repeat. With the butt plug, I can't shut him out even if I want to. I love the feeling of getting filled and I love the taste of uncle Jerry"s hole even more. I swear I think I got half of my tongue in him. I know I'm doing a great job bc at one point, he even had to take my dick out of his mouth to moan. 

“oh man. Darryl said. He is tight. I wanna know what it is like without this thing. He snatch out of butt plug then plunge all the way in

“aahhh ahh” I screamed out of joy 

“you're OK Benny” uncle back up and gave me a tongue kiss upside down then walk over to a cabinet along the wall and came back with a candle. 

“don't worry. This candle is made for pleasure.” 

Darryl grabbed onto my thigh pulledl me close to him, and instructed me to wrap my legs around his waist. Now that I'm steady. His dick makes me moan to the point of gasping every single pump, and he fucks hard. Not only I can feel the impact of my butt cheeks hitting his body. He also twirls his dick while it was in me. I made a lot of sounds that I didn't know I could make. Meanwhile uncle Jerry is face fucking me hard while dripping candle wax all over me. Each drop give me a lightly burn sensation. Surprisingly feeling really good. All the sudden Darryl pulled me up as he laid on his back. 

“Jerry. You know what your nephew needs” Darryl said to uncle Jerry then pull my head to make out with him. Something about the way he kiss was assertive and commanding. I could feel Uncle Jerry slowly pushing his dick in my hole. I must be high bc not only my hole did put up any resistance, I did not feel a trace of pain. I arch my back then uncle Jerry grabbed me from behind and both of his hands were pinching my nipple hard.  

“Oh Ben….fuck….your hole…….I can’t get enough of it….oh my god FUUUUUUUUCK” Uncle Jerry unloaded all in my hole. He had pinched my nipples so hard by accident, so they are a little tender. In exchange for his big load. It was so worth it. After he pulled his dick out, Darryl’s said, “Now it’s my turn, pup.”

He picked me up and told me to grab on to his neck and wrap my legs around him then he absolutely raped my hole so hard. In this particular position, there’s only one position for me to be. I am the human fleshlight to his big black dick.  

“Where do you want my cum boy?” he asked as he picked up his pace.  

“Ahhh In….ahhhh……mmm hooooole” I responded.  

“What did you say?” he put his hand on my shoulder pushing me down toward his pelvis then there it was. Waves of his hot cum. So much warmer than Uncle Jerry’s for some reason. He held me in the same position for a few minutes as he gathered himself. When I was about to let go of his neck, he said

“Not yet boy. I have one more thing to give you” With his hard dick in me, he carried me to the bathroom and turned on the overhead light so Uncle Jerry could see us. I could feel a warm stream of liquid filling up my hole and then leaking out. He pissed for a solid minute. I felt a bit light-headed when I got off of him.  

“That was probably the most concentrated chem piss I’ve ever given to anyone boy” He gentle help me stand on my feet again and told me to turn around. He turned on the shower and began rubbing soap on my from behind. I began to stroke my cock, but he stopped me.  

“Not so fast handsome. You can cum when your uncle let you cum. He said not to let you cum yet.”

I was so high that I didn't fully process his words. The only thing in my mind was how empty my hole was feeling. I had no idea how long I was in the shower. But when I came out of the shower, Darryl was nowhere to be seen. Instead a police office in uniform is standing in the middle of the room with full uniform and a gun on his waist. There I was. Fully nude. Didn't think someone else was coming for the night. 

“Uncle Jerry!?” I said in a confused tone.

“Oh….hey Ben. It's been years and wow you've grown. Look at the arms and abs. And the size of that dick. You're a Winston alright. You're the last person I expect to see here, and you look high as fuck. Jerry. You brought him down here? What the fuck is wrong with you?” 

“Zachariah?” I wasn't certain when I mumbled out that name 

“That's me”. Zachariah is 10 years older than me. He was our neighbor's only son. He's the role model that every parents wanted their sons to model after. He's athletic, handsome, and smart. I don't know him all that well bc of our age. I've always knew him as a quiet guy that keeps to himself. He still looks about the same. Dark hair, fit, and short almost buzzed haircut. But It's like I'm seeing a totally different person right now. I've never seen him like this before 

“Are we in trouble? Why are you here?” 

“I'll tell or rather show you here in a little bit. However…. do me a favor. Cuff yourself to that thing over there then we can talk.” Zachariah grab his handcuff off his waist and threw them to me. These are full on, legitimate handcuff. It's kinda heavy. I put one of my arm through the ring on the X wooden cross against the back wall and cuffed myself with the other arm on the out 

“raise your arms up and let me see it is secured” he said and I complied. I finally see what his hands have been doing now. Uncle Jerry is on his knees on the bed, bending over to suck his dick. Meanwhile, his arms are behind his back. Zachariah has been tying him up with rope. The rope goes around his head 3-4 times then I could not follow what happen after that. Somehow there are two perfect circle around uncle Jerry's nipples, leaving them exposed. Uncle Jerry hasn't said a word since I got out of the shower 

“What's going on? What do you want from us?” I asked 

“hahaha… Jerry. You brought him down here, and you didn't tell him that this could happen any time? I was on my way home, so I thought I'd stop and drop a load. As you can tell, I'm a cop. A few years ago, I caught your uncle Jerry with a fuck tons of what he shouldn't have had. He beg me to let him go so we made a deal back then that I'll let him go but at least twice a month I can stop by any hour of the day on any day to satisfied something that “I need”. That's what brought me here today. Watch this” Zachariah pull his dick out of Uncle Jerry's mouth, then he raises his arm back and high up to slap Uncle Jerry across his face

“thank you master” said uncle Jerry 

“I'm married and I can't play with rough with my wife so a couple times a month I come by to let out my steam and also to remind Uncle Jerry who owns him. If he please me well. I might reward him with my seed. You probably didn't know your uncle Jerry is a submissive faggot, did you? Let me show to you the real him.”

Zachariah pulled out of a slam, quite possibly the a triple slam. “Your uncle Jerry here turn into something that I bet you have never known about him. Watch this”

Uncle Jerry swallowed Zachariah's dick as deep as he could, then he held still in that position with his arms extended behind him 

I don't even know what amount this is I'm holding in my hand. I've always come here and fill them up whatever I want then I do this “he injected Uncle Jerry with that syringe full of T. Uncle Jerry started coughing as if he couldn't catch his breath. He was rolling left and right bc God knows how much Zachariah put in that slam. But uncle Jerry couldn't move much bc he's tied up. Then Zachariah slap him hard on his left face this time and said “are you done yet. You were supposed to keep my dick hard.” 

Uncle Jerry is dripping sweat like crazy. He hasn't fully gotten used to that big slam yet but he's doing everything he could to pull himself together and follow Zachariah's order, obeying his demands. I honestly can't tell if he's enjoying this or not but in a strange way I'm so turned on. Uncle Jerry is fucking his own throat so deep that I can see where Zach's dick is in his throat. I can tell he's still shaking from that ridiculous slam 

“This is more like it. Don't be shy just bc Ben's here. You brought him down here yourself,” he said to Uncle Jerry 

“did you tell Ben what you are?” Zach asked 

“I'm your pig bottom, master,” Uncle Jerry said 

“I don't know if Ben heard you,” Zachariah said with a grin 

“I'M YOUR PIG BOTTOM, MASTER” 

“did you hear that Ben? Do you want to see what he can do?” then he said to uncle Jerry ”go let Ben get your pussy ready for me. I'm gonna go grab couple things”. Zachariah came over and uncuffed me but then immediately cuff my left arm back up to the post. uncle Jerry got on the floor facing away from me, then back up and said, “fuck Ben. Will you lick my pussy, please.” 

“yeah, but are you OK?” I asked 

“I will explain later. Please eat my pussy” then he looked down and whispered to me “Zach is watching us Ben. ~ Do what I asked please or you'd end up like me ~ Oh Benny Boy. Please get my pussy wet for my master”. He open up his legs as wide as he could bc his hands are still tied. Regardless what the situation is…uncle Jerry has a beautiful hole. That light pink hole is practically begging to be fucked. I press my tongue flat again his hole and lick up and down. “use your fingers too” uncle Jerry said. I just put my thumb in, hooking into his hole while my hand cup his balls. 

“more Ben. Master will want to see more” I now have 3 fingers in then I feel something in his ass. I was really confused about what I'm feeling bc only my middle finger could touch it and even then I had to push it deeper to finally hook something onto my finger. Out of nowhere I heard Zachariah's voice from the speakers “you look like you finally found it. Pull it Ben. Pull it and make sure you make eye contact with my pig. Take a good look at how much he loves it.” 

I'm looking right at Uncle Jerry in his eyes through the mirror to the left of us. He barely made a smile and gave me a nod. I could hear Zachariah coming down the stairs, and he said it again with an assertive tone, this time, “PULL IT!” 

I slowly pull the toward me as Uncle Jerry put his head on the floor and lean away from me. I'm keep looking at him and my hand, making sure I wasn't hurting him even though his eyes were close. Then I finally see it. Half of a pool ball size ball connected to a string. Just as I'm staring at the size of this ball. It started vibrating 

“Ahhh.. My god…. AhAhhhh” Uncle screamed while he still kept his eyes slightly open looking at me with his mouth open and his body somewhat twisted toward one side. Then Zach walked up next to me. Out of his cops uniform, wearing nothing but a metal cock ring right next to me “suck my dick and maintain eye contact with my pig and pull the rest out Ben. I don't have all night. If you don't do as I said” he whip uncle Jerry's back with his belt “next one will land on you and I won't hold anything back” 

I was shocked but quickly shoved his dick as deep as I could in my mouth and resume the pulling motion. The first one finally came out. Uncle Jerry is overwhelmed by the sensation and was moaning the loudest I've ever heard. Then Zachariah grabbed my head by my hair looked straight at me, and said, “Pull faster and pull it out, Ben. Do you hear me?” 

I have never seen Zachariah like this before. But I have no time to be shocked and starting pulling faster. The second ball is slightly smaller but still the size of a pool ball then as I'm pulling out the 3rd, Zachariah grabbed my hand and violently yanked the rest out. It's 4 more balls gradually decrease in size when the ball one the size of a Foosball. I couldn't believe that whole thing was in Uncle Jerry for I don't even know how long. Those anal balls left uncle Jerry covered in sweat with a rose bud that's slowly fading away. 

“isn't that beautiful. Go on. Taste every bit of his hole like it's the most delicious and luxery pig hole you've ever had” Zachariah said while looking new with wide eyes and a big smile. 

I made sure I did exactly what he asked. “mmmm Mmmm” was the sound I made licking uncle Jerry's rosebud 

“watch this” Zachariah said when he pull my head away then pressing his fist against Uncle's freshly recovered hole then almost on contact his fist is swallowed by uncle's hole and disappear in his ass. “Isn't this amazing” Zachariah said to me while I'm still sucking on his dick. I could hear Uncle Jerry gasping. “it's like wearing a puppet. There are so much you can do to control him when my hand is in him. I can do this” I can't tell what he was actually doing but it sure is driving uncle Jerry crazy because he went through several different reactions. For most, he does look like he is experiencing intense pleasure. “Then I usually like to end with his prostate,” Zachariah said. Uncle Jerry started making some high pitch gasping and moaning sound then about a minute later so much of his cum shoot out of his dick. Then unexpectedly Zachariah grab my head with his other hand and shove his dick all the way in then his dick swell up even more then drop his cum in my throat. 

“don't let a drop of my cum leak out of your mouth Ben” he said as he slowly pull his hand out of Uncle Jerry's ass. I swallow it and then open my mouth to show him. 

“Good boy. too bad I'm out of time today, so this has to end now bc I have to go. Good seeing you Ben” Zachariah got dressed. I thought he forgot that I was still cuffed, but he did come over to free me. 

then he walked back over to Uncle Jerry. Instead of untying him, he put out a pocket knife to cut the rope loose all at once then he stood in front of uncle Jerry who is still facing down to the ground kneeling down. Uncle Jerry kiss his crotch and said “thank you for master” then out the door he goes. Left me and uncle Jerry in the room in silence with music playing. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10

Uncle and I sat in silence for several minutes. We both were laying down on the round bed in the middle of the room and looking at the mirror on the ceiling but not at each other. I didn't take the slam but I'm still high from when Darryl was here. Uncle Jerry has to be high af still. I sat up because I could feel my dick getting hard and I wasn't sure if now was a good time for that. Uncle Jerry broke the silence and said 

“I'm sorry you had to see that and be a part of the act” he said 

“Are you OK?” I asked 

“oh yeah.. I'm fine.  I’m sure you want to ask Zachariah.  I promise that I’ll answer, but can we wait until tomorrow or another day? You saw what Zachariah pushed in me. I can't quite focus right now,” he said 

“that's fine. Can you help me with this” I tied up my arm and handed him a syringe 

“where did you get that” Uncle asked 

“Zach had it, but he sat it down for some reason. If you help me find my vein, then you wouldn't have to be the only one who is super high. You wouldn't have to feel like you have to hold back the rest of the night.” I said 

“Are you sure?” Uncle Jerry asked 

I gave him a nod. He got up and started touching my arm and quickly located a spot; then I asked. 

“Can I ask you something?  It’s not about Zachariah did you like it? I mean, did it feel good? Because you cum a lot hands-free.”

“yeah, I do. I don't mind fisting, and I don't mind playing a sub, but I don't like that bastard no matter what. One of these days, he'll have to pay for it,” Uncle Jerry said.  “why do you ask?” 

“I thought it was hot. I was really turned on…… ” I felt that rush coming through before I could finish my sentence. 

“holy fuck” I said then I began coughing. I lean back on the bed and look at my eyes opening wide. I have yet to cum tonight, so the only thing on my mind was to cum.

It's as if Uncle Jerry heard my thoughts.  He positioned a fuck machine right at my hole and slid the mushroom head in me.  “keep it in there,” he said.  He then straddled over me and sat on my stomach. Uncle Jerry leaned forward and started making out with me.  His tongue was battling mine, and then he put his right hand on my neck & pushed himself up while choking me, and said, “ You ready to ramp it up?” Uncle Jerry asked.

Before I could answer, he pressed the remote in his hand a few times and then threw it down next to me.  He hooked his arms around my legs and pulled them apart, surrendering my hole to that fuck machine.  I could feel the fucking machine thrusting in me.  “Ohhhh ohhhh uhh ohhh” I moaned.  

Uncle Jerry then backed up and put my cock in his gaping hole.  It swallowed my cock without no resistance.  It is so warm, wet, and still tight.  Uncle Jerry let out an “ohhhhh fuck” as he moved up and down my cock.  He was fucking himself just as hard as I was getting fuck by the fuck machine.  My mind could not decide whether to focus on how my dick feels or my ass.  All I know is that I wouldn’t last too much longer like this.  

“Do you like my cock in your cunt, Uncle Jerry?  Look at your pre-jizz all over your dick.  My dick is yours to ride anytime”  I rubbed my finger around his round dick head then began to stroke his cock. 

“You think you are in control, huh, Benny” Uncle Jerry tightened his cunt muscle around my cock’s head each time then dropped straight down until he hit my balls.  Occasionally he held the tension and moved my dick around in his ass.  I would have never guessed his hole had just been fisting if I didn’t witness it myself. 

“Ohhhh my god.  Uncle Jerry.  Be rough to me like Zach did.  I wanna know what it was like” I said

Uncle Jerry had a smirk on his face. He put one hand on my neck, choking me, and another was pinching my left nipple hard and twisting it. I wanted to moan but couldn't make a sound because he was choking me hard. I could feel my face getting red until he finally let go. I gasped hard, trying to breathe. When I finally looked at him, he slapped me across my face and said, “You like that slut. You've always wanted to fuck me, don't you? Now you want to be my chem whore, isn't that right”

“Yes, sir. I am all yours. He dumped some poppers on a rag and covered my nose and mouth with it.” take a deep breath,” he said. I followed his instructions and fell into a trance. I could see him talking to me and slapping me again on the other side, but I could not hear him. Or could not comprehend his words rather. All I know is the rhythmic thrusting in my ass and Uncle Jerry’s tight squeeze up and down my cock.  He continued to ride me and occasionally twirled around, pulled away the rag, then put his hand into my mouth to pull it open then he spit in my mouth. I literally was seeing stars when I screamed out loud 

“Sir…..sir….I’m gonna….ahh AHHHH AHHHUHHG”.  I unloaded all in his hole wave after wave for a solid 30 seconds. Before I could regain my mind, Uncle Jerry got off my cock and removed the fuck machine from my hole.  He did it so quickly that it “popped” when he pulled it out.  

“I got one more gift for you Benny boy.  This is going to be the strongest chem piss you’ve ever felt.”

He shoved his dick in my ass, and I felt my hole getting filled up by a warm stream of liquid.  When it started to leak out, he pulled out his still-pissing dick, pushed my legs up, and told me to hold it and open my mouth wide.  He stood over me and gave me the rest of his chem piss.  I, indeed, was a thirsty whore, trying to catch every drop of his blessing.  He was not joking.  The warm stream in my ass is starting to burn.  It’s nothing like a normal boof that I only feel the burning sensation in a specific area.  I feel it burn all over, deep and shallow.  My eyes got wider and wider, looking at him with my mouth open because I could not believe what I was feeling.  He spits in my mouth again and then straddles over my face and says, “suck your cum out of my hole, Ben”.  I started eating it like it's the most delicious thing ever. I sealed my lips against it tightly and sucked hard to get every drop of my own cum out of his hole. 

“Hehe.  That’s right.  Just like that nephew”

He got up and gave me a passionate kiss, covering his tongue with my cum in my mouth then he threw himself down next to me and almost instantly passed out. 

I tried my best to hold my uncle's piss in me for a while longer. It felt amazing. I wanted to absorb every bit of the nutrient he gave me. I eventually let it out while I was taking a shower.  When I got out of the shower, I got on my knees and put Uncle Jerry’s limb dick in my mouth, and started blowing him but I quickly realized he was in deep sleep. There's no way I could wake him. 

Fuck. Now I'm even higher than I was before. There was only one way to cure what I was feeling. I texted Henrique, Keith, and Marc, hoping one of them would respond and fill the hole, but they never did.  I got to take care of this burning sensation in my hole then I remembered there was a local kink bar just down the street.  I’ve always been too timid to go, but tonight I don’t give a fuck.  Someone there ought to give me a good fuck.  I ran upstairs, grabbed one of Uncle Jerry’s red jockstraps, and put on a cockring.  I threw on a simple T-shirt and shorts, and then out the door I went.  

When I got to the bar, I was asked to show my ID. I handed it to him and completely forgot that I might not be allowed in. I was already taking steps forward when he handed my ID back to me, but the doorman put his hand on my chest and pushed me back, and said 

“Sorry, bud. 21 and up” 

“come on, please. I'm not even here for drinks,” which I really wasn't 

“yeah? What are you hoping to find in there?”

I looked around.  There was no one else waiting in line. The bouncer was a muscle bear who was probably in his 30s. About 6'4 or 6'5. Very masculine. He could probably pick me up easily. The bulge under his jeans is extremely distracting. 

“well……” all I can think about is to fuck or get fucked. Seeing that no one else was in line so  I took a step forward and started rubbing on the obvious outline of his dick that looked like a giant snake under his jeans.  He grabbed my head and stuck his tongue in my mouth and gave me a good kiss. Then he said 

“Go on, bud, but go to the bathroom around 145am”

I set an alarm clock and showed it to him.  He smiled and let me in.  The music is loud, and the bar’s lighting is dimmed.  There is a group of people at the far corner.  There are only red ambient lights around the base of the wall but some were obviously on their knees.  I never thought people would or could just fuck in a bar.  That was so hot that I started walking in that direction.  That corner was far darker than I expected.  It’s packed full of people, so once I got there, I tried to make my way in bc my dick and my hole both needed some attention urgently.  As I moved through people, I could feel hands grabbing my crotch, fingers pinching my nipples, or rubbing my chest, but I had no idea whose hands they were.  I stepped back toward the wall for a bit and let my eyes adjust to the lighting.  I had my hands behind me as I moved back in case I bumped into anyone.  Unexpectedly I felt a hard dick touching my hand.  It was probably about 7.5 or 8.  Girthy and had a big pair of balls.  I started stroking it without turning around, and then I felt an arm go from under my armpit across my chest and pull me back.  I felt someone nibbling on my ear.  Whoever he was had a clean face because I didn’t feel any facial hair on his face.  His precum was leaking out like a fountain.  His hand grabbed me by my head and turned it sideways, then he started kissing my neck.  His other hand had gone under my shirt and was pinching my left nipple, sometimes gently flicking it, sometimes rubbing just the tip of my nipples, and occasionally a hard pinch.  I started moaning out loud, but I doubt anyone could hear me at this loud bar.  He pulled down my shorts and started sliding his dick up and down my butt crack while holding me still with his hands.  My eyes have adjusted to the light because I can see everything much more clearly now.   As I looked around the bar, I locked eyes with the person right in front of me, my high school football head coach, Coach Green. 

Here I am. With my shorts on the floor and my cock sticking out, rock hard right in front of him and whoever it was behind me started pushing his dick into my cunt. As I was still deciding how I should respond to coach, he got down on his knees with his hands wrapped around my base and sucking my dick. Oh my god. I don't know what he does that set him apart from blow jobs I've gotten so far, but who knew coach can suck a dick this good. While a stranger's thick dick is thursting through my chem piss hole and pounding on my prostate. This is exactly what I've been wanting. Coach got me so close to cumming, but he stopped right before, stood up, and drop his jeans, and signaled me to blow him. I wonder if he knew how long I've been wanting to do this. I wonder if he knew that he just fucked my ass last week at Jay and Aaron's. 

Coach Green gave me a nod, so I leaned forward and licked his head at first, then I wrapped my lips around his head. His dick was so hard, and I could taste his sweet pre cum. I've wanted to do this to coach for so long and never thought this day would come true. Coach grabbed my head and started fucking my face. I could feel his balls hitting my chin. The guy behind me also started pounding faster and harder. I could feel him grabbing me tighter, and his legs tensed up. Then he seeded my hole while Coach Green was face fucking the shit out of my face, making me deep-throat his hard dick over and over again. Then I felt his dick swell up then unleashed his sweat man juice in my mouth. Coach lifted me up by my chin and passionately made out with me and shared the taste of his cum with me in my mouth. As I was pulling up my shorts, I felt my watch buzzing Coach gave me a smile and started walking toward the exit. I have no idea who fucked me bc there was no one behind me now. I have no idea when it happened, but looking around now, I see half of the people are gone. Almost everyone who is still at this bar has their shirt off. When I came in, I didn't even notice that the bartenders only had jockstraps on.  Their bubble butt sure looked nice.  

I made my way into the bathroom. I thought half of the people had left the bar, but it turned out the bathroom was packed and full of people. There was no individual urinal. Just three communal ones along the wall, forming a U-shape. Not a single person was actually peeing here.  Everyone was facing each other, stroking their dick. Some were on their knees, sucking. I was definitely the youngest dude in the room. I scanned the room twice and found the bouncer standing across from me. He waved me over, took a small step to the left, and gave me some space to his right. He had his shirt tucked behind him on his belt. He had the word “Obey” tattooed across his chest. I stood next to him and faced the same way since that seemed to be what everyone was doing. He started sliding his hand up and down my body and slowly lifted up my shirt. There was another guy with salt and pepper hair but an athletic build with a charming smile pull out my cock right away and started stroking while his hands continued to explore my body and were sliding on my hole, teasing me. His other arm starts lifting my right leg up so my hole is more accessible. Meanwhile, the bouncer was aggressively nibbling on my left nipple. A Latino daddy had filled his spot to my left and was rubbing his hand on my butt and lifting my left leg up just like the other dude. Next thing I know. I'm being lifted up and completely rely on the two guys next to me to support me. They both stood closer behind me so I could wrap my arms around them and lean on their body.  The two of them each had one arm holding my leg and the other arm supporting me.  They both leaned in to suck and bit on my nipples.  At the same time, the bouncer started stroking my dick and was pulling on my balls.  He demanded that I make constant eye contact with him because he loved seeing the slutty hungry looks he said. Additionally, I felt a wet tongue contacting and exploring my hole while someone new got behind me and was putting poppers in front of my nose. 

I must look like a real whore, completely being controlled by men around me, and there was not a thing I could do to stop any of them.  It didn't take me long to realize that the bouncer was edging me. He was stroked fast and firmly, then slowed down right when I was about to cum. My face must give away the signal he needed to predict when I get close bc not only did he know to stop just before I reached orgasm. He also knew a few times when he needed to slap my balls, using temporary pain to keep my dick from exploding. My nipples are still being pinched and pulled.  I now felt something being inserted in my hole, but I was not even sure because I didn't know where to direct my attention, it was followed by at least three fingers thrusting in and out of my hole. My legs were not quite a split but as far apart as they could be to a split. 

“aahh uhhh ohhhh” I was moaning uncontrollably.  I have no idea what kind of faces I was making.  Everything felt so amazing I could even think.  I love that I had everyone's attention.  This is exactly what I needed to satisfy my thirst.  The bouncer stood up and revealed his 9-inch thick snake in his jeans.  As if they rehearsed this before, the two guys that lifted me up started to lift my legs up more, exposing my hole to him. 

“look at that. A young slut's cunt”. I'm being lowered to the perfect height with my legs open to be fucked by the bouncer while my nipples are being pinched. Somehow there were two different kinds of poppers being held in front of my nostrils.  The person who was eating my hole now reached his hand around to stroke my cock. I looked around; it seemed like the whole room had their attention on me. I felt the bouncer pressing his cock on my hole and looked right at me with a smile. My hole opened up for his dick on contact. I could feel it penetrating through my sphincter.  I couldn't help but throw my head back, open my mouth, and let out a loud moan because it felt so good. I didn't get to do that for long before the two bottles of poppers were replaced by a popper-soaked jockstrap forcefully covering my mouth and nose. I felt the lights around me closing in with darkness, and the only thing I felt was the ecstasy feeling coming from my hole. I closed my eyes and fell into a trance for I don't know how long, but it was so amazing. Then the two guys from behind me pushed me up toward the bouncer and moved my arm to wrap around his neck. We started making out while he continued to thrust his dick into me. The two guys are still on each side, holding my legs apart. Then I felt another dick pressing up against my hole from behind me. I can't see who it was, but the dick was thick. I'm being lowered to take that dick in with my hole. Then there it went. My hole opened up even wider to accept the second dick. The guy from behind me now presses up against my back. One hand playing with my nipple and the other stroking my cock. 

“oooooh my god… I don't think I can,” I said as I was being lowered and pressed down to take both dicks as deep as I can. My second sphincter resisted and refused to let the second dick in.  I felt like I was going to explode from the inside out.  It felt so tight, so full.  Someone put the popper jockstrap in front of me again.  I instinctively bit on it with my mouth this time and the poppers on it was so strong I started blacking out again. After 1 minute or so, my muscles gave out. Not only the 2nd dick is through. In less than a second, it felt like 1-2 more inches of the second dick went inside me all at once.  Both tops and I let out a long “aaaahhhhh”.  I have never felt this great before. I'm being lifted up and down at a much faster pace now.  The sensation from inside of my ass sends shockwaves across my body every time I drop down on them.  

“I’m about……..” before I could even finish my sentence, my dick shot out a load unexpectedly onto the bouncer's face. It was an orgasm for my dick and my ass. I felt it. He laughed and then said, “nice boy. Lick them clean while we seed you” 

He leaned his face forward, and I started licking my cum off his face. Then all of a sudden, he pressed his lips tightly against mine and groaned. The guy behind me pressed up tightly against my back then together, their cum erupted from their dicks. This was just what I needed.  It feels so good to be filled with cum.  The guy behind me pulled his dick out, and I was moved to lean back again. The bouncer surprised me and was still pounding my hole with his hard dick.

“Your young cunt feels wonderful. My second load isn't far behind. Do you want it?” 

I was surprised “yes… fuck yes…. Breed me again, sir”

Everyone else in the restroom now circled up around me and, one after another, sprayed their cum all over my body, face, and hair. I was soaked in cum until there was just me and the bouncer left. He flipped me around and pounded my ass so hard that the sound of his balls slapping on my butt echoed in the restroom. Then he wrapped his arm around my neck and choked me as he grunted and released his second load in me.  

I finally could catch my breath after he was done unloading in me. That was amazing. My hole felt empty but satisfied when he pulled his dick out. I'm soaked in cum, but I don't even care. I stuck my tongue out to eat the cum dripping down. Then the bouncer handed me his shirt. 

“one side is wet, and the other side is dry. Don't worry about getting it dirty. I just live across the street. If you want, you're welcome to come over for a shower. If not, you are welcome to bring that hole back any night, man. As long as I'm working, you can always get in. You're tons of fun”

“Thanks, and I think I'll take you up on the shower offer.” 

We walked across the street. He put me in the hot shower, and the water pulled me back to reality. I started washing the thick layer of cum off me then I heard him said, “You mind if I join you?”

“of course,” I said 

He got in and started rubbing soap all over me. I reached back and was surprised that he was hard again.

“hahaha, I'm too tired to fuck another load out, but it sure seems like my dick wants to, doesn't it? I was only thinking about making you cum. Your balls still feel full,” he said as he played with my balls in his big hand.  

He turned me around and got down, and swallowed my dick while his finger easily penetrated my cum filled hole and massaged my prostate. My orgasm felt so close yet so far. I felt like I was right on the edge of cumming, but I couldn’t find the finish line. My attention was so focused on getting myself to cum.  Before I knew it, his knuckles passed through my sphincter. His whole fist was inside of me.  The sensation of it immediately sent me over the edge.  I moaned in a way that I never knew I could then I cum hard all in his mouth. He swallowed every drop of it clean as if it were his favorite snack.  I could not believe his whole fist went in me, and it was fucking amazing.  I could see why this was able to make Uncle Jerry blow his load hands-free now.  He slowly pulled his hand out, stood up and pulled me in close for a kiss. Then he started to help me clean up my body for real this time.  

When I was towel drying myself, I noticed a picture of him and Marc in the picture frame. Marc looked much younger in that picture. 

“who's that?” I pointed at the picture of him and Marc 

“That's my stepbrother. We used to be close, but then he somehow got involved with the Winston brothers and got into drugs, so we haven't spoken in a few years.”

“oh…I'm sorry to hear that,” I said, but what was really on my mind was “oh shit.” I quickly got dressed. On my way out, he handed me his number and introduced himself: “I'm Jason. Be safe. I'll see you around.” 

“Thanks for the shower and for letting me in the bar” I rushed out of there. I could not believe that I had just gotten fucked by Marc's stepbrother, who I didn't even know Marc had.   Thank God he didn’t know who I was and that I was high as fuck when I first arrived.  Also, who is the other Winston brother?  Why does it seem like my family has made a name for themselves in this town, but somehow I know nothing of it?  I have to ask Uncle Jerry about this, but how do I bring this up, I thought to myself.  

I got in my car and started driving back to Uncle Jerry's with a lot of questions on my mind.  At least the urge in my hole was satisfied.  

• Like 4
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 11

Henrique just parked and got a text from Marc.  It said, “Bring a luggage cart up with you when you come up. I’m waiting for you by the elevator”.  A few minutes later, Henrique arrived at the top floor.  The elevator door opened, and there was Marc waiting for him wearing just a jockstrap.  

“We are not leaving today, are we?  I just got here.  What do we need a luggage cart for?” Henrique said as he exited the elevator.  He immediately began to strip down to wear just a jockstrap as well.   

“No, we’re not.  Here”  Marc handed two pairs of handcuffs to Henrique “Daddy wants you to be cuffed to the cart” 

“Got it”

Marc cuffed Henrique's arms to the luggage cart and then rolled the cart into the room.  Henry, whom the boys referred to as Daddy, is in his upper 40s.  Have a nice tanned and toned body, about 6'2, and masculine acting. He has on a pair of boxers and just made a cup of coffee, sitting on the couch of their top-floor hotel suite. 

“You boys put on a show for me.  I just might join the two of you if I’m turned on enough. There's a chest full of toys, so feel free to pick out anything you want”

“Yes, daddy” Marc and Henrique said at the same time.

Daddy got the boys out of the correction facility years ago when he was starting his business as a porn producer. He was looking for boys who were legal that he could manipulate, train, and make them the star of his new business. He had met them online and hooked up with these two boys before. When the boys got in trouble and didn't want their family to know, they contacted him. At the time, his porn brand needed new concepts, exploring more controversial dark fantasies. He has since made them into the main stars of his company, and his porn brand is gaining popularity domestically and abroad. He generously shared profit with these boys and also started recruiting more actors through them. The boys do not have to follow his orders, but the money is just too good, so they follow him and do what he says willingly. Henry's films have been highly controversial because of the idea of getting his actors high and subjecting them to rough sex. The disclaimers, of course, say everything was just acting but in reality…. No one is inspecting to know the legitimacy of the claim. They only need to edit out the part where the actors are getting high before publishing their videos. They do offer unedited live streaming for payers who are willing to pay high dollars and agree to some ridiculous terms if the live stream were to be recorded and redistributed. Most of those viewers who are interested in watching unedited live streams to fulfill their dark fantasies . They have no problem agreeing to the terms for a chance to satisfy their perverted desires. 

This was the first time Henrique was in a submissive role with Marc. For many fans of them, there has been a high demand for their role reversal. Marc has been traveling with daddies for promotion while Henrique was sent to do a different assignment. During their promotional trip, several companies have offered a great deal of money to be a part of the video. The “toy box” is filled with products from their sponsors. After building up the demand for so long, Daddy finally has the green light to make this highly demanded shoot. Today's encounter is for research purposes and is not recorded. The goal is to test Henrique's comfort level and also to get familiar with sponsor products and how to use them. 

Marc first greases up Henrique's body. He sucked on Henrique's hard nipples and bit on them lightly before he drips more oil on Henrique's body. He rubs the oil evenly but intentionally avoids contacting his dick. Henrique's body hair is nicely trimmed. Marc fondles Henrique's balls in his hand a bit, then pulls them downward and puts a ball stretcher on Henrique, causing him to let out a light moan. Marc went back over to the toy box and came back with a set of weighted nipple clamps connected with a chain. He attached them to Henrique's nipples, making him grunt a little. He follows up with a passionate kiss and lightly greases up the head of Henrique's now half-hard dick before moving on to applying oil to Henrique's backside. Marc slowly inserted a buttplug into Henrique. After recently giving up his hole to two hung tops less than a week ago, Henrique's hole is still a little sore, but he took in the buttplug with ease. 

Marc walked over to the freezer and took out the chem piss oval-shaped ice cube that came from him and Daddy during the trip. It's a mixture of both of their piss, highly concentrated and not diluted with cum like those they gave up Ben a couple of weekends ago. The butt plug has a removable core, so Marc was able to shove them in Henrique's ass without removing the plug. Marc put a spread bar in between Henrique's ankles, keeping them apart and connected the chain of the nipple clamps to the spread bar. It forces Henrique to lean forward to avoid getting his nipples pulled on harder than they already do. Marc walked around Henrique, checking out everything then went back to the toy box to search for something. Henrique started feeling the chem piss effect. It's his first time getting high in a few days. He started breathing more heavily and seemed uncomfortable staying still and his dick is now fully erected. Marc came back wearing a harness when a small camera attached to it that had a flexible joint to point at any direction. From behind, he put a mouth gag with a resealable hollow opening in Henrique's mouth. Then he rolled the luggage cart to daddy while getting ready to do a hot rail that daddy had heated up for him while he was “accessorizing” Henrique's body. Daddy got up and closely examined everything. He moved the nipple clamp a bit closer so it clamp on the nipples more securely. Pull on the chain to test the weight causing Henrique to grunt and his dick flex. Marc finished a rail and opened up Henrique's mouth gag and blew all the smoke in his mouth then sealed the gag. With nowhere else to go, the smoke was slowly coming out of Henrique's nostrils. It was a good hit bc it got him a little light-headed and hornier than ever. Daddy pulls out the buttplug core. The chem piss ice cube had been fully absorbed. He pulled the whole thing out and watched Henrique's hole nice and open as it slowly closing then he shoved it right back in there. Henrique moaned as Marc blew another batch of smoke into his mouth gag then untied the chain from the spread bar so Marc could tease Henrique's dick with his tongue. He licks it lightly all over. Henrique instinctively threw his head back and thought he could stand back up straight, but Marc had the untied chain wrapped around his finger so it pulled on his nipples. He immediately regretted doing that when he felt the unexpected pain and moved his upper body back down while smoke was still coming out of his nose.  

Daddy sat back down on the couch and took a big hit out of a bong, leaned back, and rubbed his cock a little through his boxer.  Marc was about to put Henrique’s dick in his mouth changed his mind last minute and walked around and kicked the back of Henrique’s knees, making him go down on his knees.  He opened up Henrique’s mouth gag and shoved his dick in.  Marc’s dick was even slightly bigger than the mouth gag’s opening.  He had no problem inserting it in as the material is adaptable but Henrique who has not been used to taking in the full length and girth of Marc’s dick gagged several times.  He had saliva all over his face and Marc’s dick as Marc fucks his face with no mercy.  When Marc took his dick out of Henrique’s mouth he heard. 

“Fuck me Marc” said Henrique.  Marc had never heard those words out of his mouth before and said “What did you say?”

“FUCK ME MARC” said Henrique

“hmmmmm…..I might but only if you ask nicely” Marc said as he walked around to behind Henique and pumped in a huge squirt of tina mixed in lube, closed the plug again then walked to the freezer and got another chem piss ice cube

“Fuck me, please sir” said Henrique for the 3rd time.  

“That’s more like it” Marc untied Henrique from the cart and moved him to the left side of daddy.  Positioned his head right at Daddy’s crotch.  Daddy got up and removed his boxer but instead of laying back down, he started cutting a line for Henrique and heating up the pipe for him.  Marc opened up the plugin Henrique’s ass and put the ice cube in Henrique and said

“Are you ready for my thick cock?”  

“Yes sir” said Henrique.  Daddy moved the mirror in front of Henrique and handed him a tube for the hot rail.  Henrique quickly finished the line.  Before he let the smoke out of his mouth, Daddy’s dick was right in front of him and he knew exactly what he was supposed to do and put that semi-limp dick in his mouth and started sucking on it like a popsicle as the smoke slowly leaking out each time the dick thrust into his mouth.  Henrique felt his hole being forced to expand as Marc slowly pushed his dick in.  With a mouth filled by Daddy’s dick, Henrique whimpered as the dick entered and tried to control his breathing.  Marc couldn’t make much progress, pull his dick back out and put some more lube on it then tried again.  With lubricant, he started to make progress entering Henrique’s ass.  Daddy grabs the loose chain hanging off Henrique’s nipple clamp and pulls it toward him.  Henrique wanted to scream but couldn’t because Daddy is face fucking him hard.  Marc’s dick is in all the way.  He held it steady to let Henrique get used to it.  He could feel Henrique’s muscle contract all around his dick.  Marc handed Henrique a bottle of unlabeled popper.  Henrique took two strong hits.  They were so much stronger than what he was used to he eye completely blacked out for several seconds

“Oh yeah…that came from a vendor.  It’s too strong to be sold on the Market.  Sorry, I should have mentioned that,”  Marc said.  “However, I can feel it completely relaxed your hole, though” as Marc began to move his pelvis while Henrique was still recovering from the poppers.  As he regained consciousness, he started moaning. 

“Push it so your hole is opened up for him,”  Daddy said  “Take a deep breath, then push.  Open it up for him.  It’ll feel great when you stop fighting it and let it in Henrique”  

“Oh man….fuck…..Henrique you’re so tight” Marc said.  Marc grabbed onto Henrique’s waist and poud him. 

Henrique was focusing on what daddy told him.  His eyes are closed.  He tells himself to open up his muscle for Marc’s dick then there he felt it. Marc’s hard dick no long felt painful.  It was a blissful feeling that I wanted it more.  “Ooohh ohhh ohhhhhhhh” Henrique moaned.  His eyes under his eyelids were rolled back bc it felt so good.  He grabs onto daddy waist and sucking daddy’s hard dick.  He wants daddy’s cum all in his throat.  He felt Marc tensing up, then waves of Marc’s warm cum splash onto his inner rectum wall.  Marc stopped moving and sat on his heels but Henrique now wants to get fucked more.  Those doses of chem piss may finally be hitting him in full effect.  He was breathing heavily and continued to fuck himself even though Marc wasn’t moving anymore.  Marc pulls out his dick then daddy told Henrique to get on his back and show him his hole.  Henrique hands holding his feet and exposed his hole to daddy.  

“Push that cum out baby” daddy said.  A few seconds later, some white cum came out of Henrique’s ass.  Without hesitation, daddy wrapped his lids around Henrique’s hole and sucked up all of that cum and thoroughly rimmed his hole then penetrated his hole with his tongue.  Henrique made a rare high-pitched moan.  That was a sound that he doesn’t normally make.  Daddy spit the cum out of his mouth onto his dick and smear it all over his dick then he pressed his dick on Henrique’s hole.  Much different than earlier, this time his hole sucked daddy’s dick in.  

“Oh yeah…just like that baby.  Take my dick in”  as daddy slid his dick in.  Henrique’s dick got harder and harder.  Marc had his phone in his hand, filming daddy’s cock moving in and out of Henrique’s hole.  He straddle over Henrique’s face and continues filming.  Henrique reaches up and grab Marc by his hip and pull him down and started munching on that hole he normally own and fuck.  He got it all nice and wet.  

daddy said “Come ride his dick Marc”  

“Yes sir” Marc put down the phone and sat on that dick that he knows so well.  He sat down on Henrique’s dick and unclipped Henrique’s nipple clamps and lean forward to make out with him as Henrique fucking him while getting fucked by daddy’s huge dick.  A few minutes later Henrique started moaning loudly because daddy started taking fast but deep thrusts, pulling his dick always fully out of his hole then thrusting all the day in then repeating.  That sensation drove Henrique to cum in Marc’s ass but he didn’t mean to.  Then daddy grunted loudly and shot a huge load in Henrique’s hole.  It was so much cum that for a second Henrique thought daddy was pissing in his hole, but it all cum.  Creamy thick white cum.  Lots of it.    

Daddy then laid down on the floor with Henrique and Marc on each side of him.  Marc moved to clean up daddy’s dick while Henrique nibbled on daddy’s left nipple.  

“Daddy.  Are you going to Jay and Aaron’s party tomorrow?”  Henrique asked

“Yes.  I plan on it.”  Henry said.  

“How do you think Ben will react?”  Marc asked

“I don’t know but if you guys have trained him the way I instructed, then he will want to worship this dick that created him.  He looked so good in the videos you guys film while I was away.  I own his hole.  Tomorrow I have the right to do what I want with it.  I didn’t expect you two to recruit him.  I thought he was straight”  Henry said

“We didn’t recruit him.  It was Keith”  Marc said.  

“Well….each of you gets to drop a load in him.  I am going to rip his ass apart with this dick that made him.  It'll be our initiation to bring him into our empire.  All of us will be so rich and all we need to do is get high and fuck all day long.” Henry said

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12

It's Friday night, the night of the party. Jerry had all day yesterday to recover and feel much better and ready for Ben and Henry's big night. Those two haven't seen each other for years. Ben does not know his mom and dad separated bc she found out Henry does drugs. Not only that, she also found out Henry and Jerry are known for their incest porn that they started together not long after Henry got married. 

Jerry moved back into town not long after Henry's wedding. Ben was already 8 years old at that point. Jerry was also masculine, did renovation for a living, and was charismatic, outgoing, and fit. Everyone just assumed he was a playboy. To Ben, he was a fun uncle who always took him to places for fun. No one ever suspected he was gay. Henry had a high sex drive and loved to fuck and be the alpha. He's dominant but also charming and simply good at getting what he wants. He enjoys fucking anyone who he finds attractive. 

One weekend after he just lost his job, got drunk and got into a big fight with his wife and she wouldn't put out. In his mind, fucking man doesn't count as cheating because it is purely physical. A hole to dump his load in. Sometimes multiple loads if he finds a power bottom who wants to get fucked as much as he wants to fuck. He got on Craigslist and responded to a cumdump ad. The guy immediately replied back with the hotel address and room number as soon as he found out the size of his dick. It was an anonymous fuck. He showed up at the door in 15 min. Jerry already knew it was his brother based on the email address. He had seen his brother's dick plenty of times and they used to jo side by side, sometimes multiple times a day when they shared a room up until Henry graduated from high school. He has always been lusting after his brother's dick. It's so hung that makes his mouth watered and his hole itch. He used to think he'd give everything even just for a lick of his brother's dick. All through college and his life after college, Jerry would only bottom for men who remind him of Henry and of course, hung like Henry. To most, he's a dom top but to some, he's their loyal cum whore. 

Henry walked into the dark room with an open whiskey bottle in his hand. He could barely see anything but he saw exactly where that nice ass he came here for was when he entered the room. Jerry had his ass lubed up inside and out and was waiting in a doggie position facing away from the door. Both of his hands reach back to pull buttcheeks apart for his brother. He didn't want to ask why his brother replied to his ad or know what he was actually looking for. That day was the day he has been dreaming of. Henry took a big sip of whiskey handed the bottle to Henry then he buried his face into Jerry's hole. 

“What a delicious cunt hole,” Henry said “You want this dick in you, don't you.” 

Jerry moaned but didn’t speak bc he did not want his brother to know it’s him. He just wants his brother's big cock and his load. 

“well then, you better get this cock hard as a rock, then I'll reward you.” 

Jerry turned around to swallow all of Henry's long hard dick. He had no problem deep-throating it thanks to all the hung tops’ training his mouth to be fucked and stretch his hole. He could hear Henry moaning and it turned him the fuck on. He sucked on Henry's balls and made him moan even louder. Jerry wet his finger and tested his brother's reaction by touching his hole lightly. Henry noticed and said “You want my hole? Convince me with your mouth then I just might consider” Henry straddled on top of Jerry's face and sat down. Jerry gladly ate Henry's ass like a gourmet buffet bc to him, it really was. He had never dreamt of eating his brother's hole and having a mouth full of his dick and a tongue covered by his precum. Henry reaches his hand back and started stroking on Jerry's dick. He intentionally slapped it a few times bc the sound of a man whimpering makes him feel powerful and turns him on.  Henry got up a little and Jerry knew exactly what to do and moved his head up to kiss the tip of his brother’s mushroom head.  Henry push his dick straight down and plunged back down, his huge dick plunged all the way down Jerry's throat making Jerry gag for the first time. 

“Did you say something?” Henry said jokingly and plunged his dick down once more, making Jerry gagged again. Jerry never could have guessed his brother was this aggressive when it comes to sex.  This version of Henry he had never known growing up but he loved it. While Jerry was thinking, Henry's dick plunged into his throat once more and this time Henry held it in. Jerry almost passed out bc he couldn't breathe.  When Henry finally pulls his dick out. Henry laughed when he heard Jerry gasping for air 

“Gasping already!?” Henry walked around behind Jerry while he was still recovering from near blackout from Henry's dick. Henry saw a bottle of lube and popper sitting on the nightstand. He quickly lube up his dick up and down then Took off his shirt and wet a part of it. He wrapped his left arm around Jerry's neck while his dick pressed up against Jerry's hole and said “This is the part most people gasp about”. In one push, Henry slid his dick all the way in until his balls were right on Jerry's ass. Caught by surprise, Jerry gasped hard, just like Henry said. Henry expected exactly that and was quick to cover Jerry's nose and mouth with his popper-soaked shirt patch. Not only took in his older brother's monster dick full length in less than a second. The big inhale of popper sent Jerry into a trance. He knew Henry was still talking to him, but he had no idea what. His mind was so distracted and focused on how huge his brother's dick was. His ass felt like it was getting split into two but it felt so good he started moaning with his mouth open wide. Completely forgot the popper shirt is still covering his nose and mouth. He inhaled another big swift of poppers. While Jerry was falling in and out of a trance. Henry thrust his cock in and out and said 

“ohhh damn. You have a prestige cunt. I love the way your ass squeezes then my dick forcefully breaks back in every time. This might be the best pussy I've ever had.”

Jerry got all his senses stimulated so quickly had ejaculated and he didn't even realize it. He was so deep in a trance, but his dick had been continuously dripping cum for almost a minute. If it wasn't white and sticky, people would have thought it was piss bc it was so damn much. As Henry continues to pound him. Jerry's hole clinches to pleasure to his brother's dick that he has been dreaming of his whole life. He knew Henry was confident with his skills but he was waaay better than Jerry had anticipated. 

“Yaaas.  Tighten that ass.  I love that feeling” Henry said

Henry noticed Jerry had cum so he wipe up a big gulp of cum from the towel on the bed and shove his fingers into Jerry's mouth from behind him. Jerry obediently sucked his cum off Henry's fingers. Henry loved it and wrapped his arm around Jerry's neck and pulled him up, arching his back while his other arm was around Jerry chest, holding him tightly, choking him once more and repeatedly breaking through Jerry's sphincters and using them to pleasure his dick

“OHHH OHHHHH OHHHH” Jerry started moaning loudly 

“That's the spot, isn't it?” Henry said. Based on Jerry's reaction, Henry knew his dick must be hitting his prostate. He started pounding Jerry even harder and faster focusing on hitting the same spot every time but harder while holding him in place because he is going to give Jerry the orgasm of his life. When Henry was getting close his right hand reaches down to stroke Jerry's half-hard dick that was covered in his own cum and his left hand had a few fingers hooked into Jerry's mouth he dial up his pelvis thrust and gave Jerry everything he got. Right before he cum he said to Jerry's ear

“Are you ready, my little cunt whore brother”

Jerry was surprised but had no time to react to what Henry said because a volcano erupted in him but that didn't stop Henry. He continued to pump his dick hard, and within a minute Jerry felt an orgasm he's never felt before coming from his ass, so good that it made his whole body shake. Hearing that Jerry seemed to have reached orgasm, Henry let go of him but hadn't pulled his dick out of Jerry just yet. Jerry fell forward but caught himself with his arms extended. 

“oh my god that was so good”  Jerry said while still breathing heavily….”How did you know, Henry?” said Jerry 

“I saw part of your face through the mirror when I entered,” Henry said and laughed. 

“oh… well…. I'm glad that it didn't stop you” said Jerry 

“Why would it? You're one of the hottest dudes I know. I didn't know you like this until today but now that I know” 

Henry pumped his dick in and out while moving in a circular motion and made Jerry's legs shake and moaned 

“I might thoroughly take advantage of it because I think I'm a sex addict. I want to fuck all the time, multiple times a day and my wife can't keep up with it. I just lost my job so now I have all the time in the world to fuck.  What do you say? Will you be my cum whore Jerry?” 

“oh yes… Henry. I've wanted to since we were in high school. Use my ass all you want. I want nothing more.  But did you say you lost your job?” said Jerry 

Then they heard someone knocking on the hotel door. Jerry looked at his phone and said, “shit. It's my clients. They hired me recently to renovate their basement into a sex dungeon. I told them where I was when I first got here. I thought they would let me know before coming here, but they are already here.”

“sex dungeon, huh? Well… I'm far from done for the night. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if I stick around, do they?” Henry said confidently 

“Are you kidding? They will be ecstatic when they see the size of your cock. They are two real perverts. The incest [banned word] is going to turn them they fuck on, so they are going to love you,” Jerry said as he walked to open the door. 

Henry lit up a cigarette, sitting on the hotel bed and watching the door. Door open. There were two guys, like Jerry said. The tall one had a backpack on, and the other shorter one had a giant bag in his hand. Both of them showed up at the door wearing nothing but a jockstrap. Henry looked at the clock. It was only midnight. He thought, “damn! These two are wild. It's only midnight, and they came up to the room wearing just a jock”. Henry shifted his attention to Jerry, who answered the door fully nude and hid his nudity behind the door. Henry thought his nerdy, skinny younger brother had grown into an attractive, muscular man. He's tanned and pretty ripped, no longer wearing glasses, got a nice chest and a perky butt. He had no idea he was responding to his brother's ad on Craigslist, but he is glad that he did 

“Henry. This is Jay and Aaron. Jay and Aaron. This is my brother Henry.” 

“wait what….. I thought you said your brother was straight and married,” Aaron said, looking surprised yet excited. “Well Henry….I’m Aaron.  This is my husband, Jay”

“We brought some fun with us. Give us a few minutes to set things up” said Jay 

“Sounds good. Jerry. Why don't we go freshen up in the shower?” said Henry. He gave Jerry a wink when he said it 

“Oh.. Okay ” Jerry responded. 

In the shower, Jerry who is slightly shorter, stood right in front of the water while Henry stood closely behind him with a hard dick. Seeing Jerry's athletic body Henry 

just couldn't resist. It's been weeks since he had sex so he has so many more loads to give. Henry leaned forward, rubbing Jerry's chest and balls while lightly nimble his ear lobe and kissing his neck. 

“hey Jerry. Will you for real, let me fuck this all the time?” Henry said while sliding his dick up and down along Jerry's butt crack 

“fuck yeah. Do you know how long I've wanted to get fucked by you?” Jerry said and turned around to face Henry then reached his hand around to touch Henry's hole 

“Will you let me fuck this every now and then?” Jerry asked with a smile on his face, looking up at his older brother

“Hum…. I'm not opposed to it. I just haven't, so I don't really know what it feels like. It is gonna hurt like hell taking yours as my first. Your dick is a bit shorter but thicker than mine” said Henry 

“We'll cross that path when we get there,” said Jerry. The two switch spot to be under the water, then he slowly strokes Henry's dick “damn… You are still hard af. It's been a while?” 

“yeah. Why did you think I was on Craigslist? But hey…. What do you know about these two guys? Can we trust them? What if we get out of the shower and find that all of our belongings are gone?” Henry asked 

“well… I know where they live so that ain't going to do them any good. I'm renovating their basement for them. It'll take me a while to do it by myself but they pay me well. I had fun with them once. They mentioned they have something fun for me to try today, so we'll see what that's about,” Jerry said while stepping out of the shower 

“I lost my job today so if you need a hand, I can probably help you. And I'll take your words on these two guys. Believe it or not. I have yet to be in a group with all the guys,” Henry said and laughed while stepping out of the shower. He pulled Jerry close to him and gave me a passionate kiss, then turn Jerry around and bent him forward, pulled open his butt cheeks and stuck his tongue right in the middle on his hole 

“ohh my” Jerry started breathing heavily. 

“that's it.. You only get a tease 😜 let's head out and make sure they are still out there.” The two walked out of the shower and saw Jay sitting on the edge of the bed, setting up a computer hooked up to a TV and smoking a bong. The room is smoky as fuck. It's as if someone started a fog machine in the room. Henry looked up and noticed that they had already sealed the smoke detector. Aaron opened up a bottle of fresh poppers and connected it to a long hose then secured it on the sling that took up most of the room next to the bed. They even switch the room light bulbs to color bulbs. They both are still wearing their jock 

“oh, I hope you don't mind. We thought we'd stream tonight's fun online and make some money. If you two agree to be in the film with us. We'll split it half with you, “ Jay said, “wanna hit this?”

“oh good deal, and sure” Henry said but wasn't sure what to do with the bong bc he had thought it was weed 

“here. I'll light it for you. You just inhale it steady and slowly, then shotgun it to Jerry” said Jay 

Henry inhaled a ton of smoke in his, then sealed his lips tightly on Jerry's to blow it all in. The his move down to lick and suck on Jerry's nipples. By the time he stops doing that. Jay just got done shotgunning to Aaron. Aaron got on his knee in front of Henry and put all of his dick in his mouth and blew out the smoke he had in his mouth, followed up and sucking Henry’s dick.   Henry thought Aaron was quite good at giving head.  He was about to reach for Aaron's head to push his dick deeper but Aaron already progress to deep-throating Henry's dick.

“ohhhhh, fuck” Henry let out a satisfactory moan. 

“he's good, isn't he?” Jay said while Jerry pressed his lips onto his big brother's lids, sealed them tightly together and blew all the smoke he had in his mouth into Henry's mouth.  Then Jay said, “why don’t we get to some real fun then I’ll turn on the streaming, and then we’ll either move on to the bed or the sling.”  He grabbed four syringes out of a box and showed it to everyone.  

Jerry and Henry looked at each other then Henry said “fuck it.  Show me what to do”.  Aaron helped tie up Henry’s arm then Jay found his vein for him, and then the two did the same for Jerry.  All four of them waited until they were all ready, then Aaron said “All alright 3-2-1” Then all of them pumped a good-sized slam in their body.  Henry and Jerry didn’t untie their arm until after they saw Aaron and Jay did it.  Then the overwhelming sensation rushes through their body.  They started coughing and felt like their body was on fire.  Both of them lay down on the bed and started making out with each other then Jay started sucking Jerry’s dick and Aaron started sucking on Henry’s.  The brothers didn’t say anything to each other but both of them had the same idea at that moment.  Both of them love that there are two guys worshiping the famously hung Winston dicks.  Henry noticed that Jay’s hand was busy fingering Aaron’s hole while they were both blowing their cock.  Henry got up and said “Let me help him with that”

Henry still felt that warm body rush that he has never felt before.  His nipples are hard, so is his dick.  He told Aaron to turn around and thought his hairless hole looked so delicious.  He pressed his tongue flat on Aaron’s hole sliding it up and back down a couple of times then the tips of his circle started circling Aaron’s hole.

“Oh yes…..yes”  Aaron moaned.  Henry pulled his dick straight down and stroked them a few times then pulled it backward sucking on it.  

Next to Henry and Aaron, Jay is fucking Jerry’s face repeatedly.  Jerry’s face is covered by his own saliva, but he could not get enough of Jay’s dick.  Jay reaches his hand down, pinching both of Jerry’s nipples.  He noticed the harder he pinched, the louder Jerry moaned.  

“Oh boy….you love it hard, don’t you?”  Jerry nodded with Jay’s cock in his mouth.  Jay reached over the a bag by the nightstand and threw a popper bottle at Aaron and handed Jerry one.  Then he called out to Henry.  “Here Henry.  Take this”  Jay leaned forward and handed Henry, who just let Aaron’s dick out of his mouth, opened up his hand to accept whatever Jay handed to him.  He saw that it was a decent-sized clear/white rock.  Jay said crush it up in you hand then feel all of it into Aaron’s hungry hole.  I’m about to do the same to your brother then they both are going to be begging for us to fuck them within a minute.  

Jay and Henry lube up their finger and open up these two bottom pigs’ holes.  Then they synchronously stick their powder-covered finger into Aaron and Jerry’s hole.  Jay saw that Henry still have plenty in his palm he said “Here.  Put the rest right in the center of his hole then drip a few drops of this one his hole then it is completely up to you how you’d like to push it in”  Jay smiled while massaging Jerry’s prostate.  He slapped Jerry’s hand away from stroking his dick and he must be pushing on Jerry’s prostate harder because Jerry let out a loud moan

“Aaaahhhhh…..” Jerry moaned.  Jay eased up on the spot for a few seconds then pressed on it once more “AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh”  then Jay eased up on Jerry again and only twirled his fingers around on the outside of Jerry’s hole.  As Jay expected,  Jerry said, “fuck me, Jay”

“Oh yeah..nice…fuck my brother’s hole”  Henry said as he used his dick to push the lube and the rest of the powder into Aaron’s hole. 

“Dammm.  That's a nice juicy cunt”.  Aaron felt the warmth in his hole, which made him forget how huge Henry’s dick actually was.  He gasped loudly as Henry's dick broke through his sphincters and went deep into the part of his body that not many had penetrated before. 

Both Jay and Henry took a few seconds to reposition on opposite sides of the bed facing one another and put their bottom in missionary position.  Both Jerry and Aaron started making out with each other upside down and moaned at the same time as they each had a monster cock entering their holes.  Jay and Henry show no mercy, pounding Aaron and Jerry. They both lean forward and make out while fucking. After a while, they both got on the bed be on their knees to fuck Aaron and Jerry sideway just to allow Aaron and Jerry to suck each other's dick. They also reach across to pinch the other's nipple. 

“hmmmm mmmm. Ohhhh I'm gonna cum. Ahhhh ahh” Aaron wanted to hold back but just like Jerry earlier, his orgasm came from his butt. He had very little control over the orgasm he just experienced. He shot his load into Jerry's mouth and Jerry swallowed every last drop of it.

“fuuuuuuckkk FUUUCKKK” Jay started moaning out loud and unload all his seeds in Jerry. Jay slowly pulls his dick our of Jerry's cum filled hole. Aaron stop sucking on Jerry's dick as aggressively bc he still in disbelief that he just had a whole-body orgasm. Jay moved to the streaming chat, reading what people are saying while Aaron also got up and decided to carry the camera and give the internet audience a better look at the brothers. Jerry stood up to let Henry suck his dick. Henry aggressively suck Jerry's dick and his hand pulled on Jerry's ball occasionally. Henry's finger eventually made its way in Jerry's hole. It was not long before Henry heard the words he was expecting to hear from Jerry 

“ohhhh brother can you please fuck me? Please” 

Jerry laid back down in the bed and pulled his legs up to his shoulder, exposing his cum filled hole toward Henry. Aaron got a good shot of Jerry's face when he begs his brother to fill him up. He slowly pan the camera across, showing Jerry's muscular body. The mushroom head of his rock-hard dick touched his belly button bc he raised up his ass so high, begging to be fuck by his brother some more. 

“no problem little brother” Henry got up and pressed his cock against Henry's hole. As he started pushing his dick in, Jay's cum made way and leaked out of Jerry's hole. The cum remained in Jerry served as lubricant allowing Henry to pump his dick deep into Jerry's warm hole 

“ohhh god…..yes YES…. Fuck me hard Henry” Jerry said. 

Aaron has the camera zoom in at Henry's dick, quickly sliding in and out of Jerry's hole while stroking Jerry. 

“oh here it comes,” Henry said while pumping his dick into Jerry's hole harder and faster “ugggghhhhh” Henry grunted and immediately after Jerry also shot the big load so high up it got on Aaron's camera. 

“oh wow…. You guys will not believe how much money we've made from this stream alone.” Jay said 

Online [banned word] love Henry and Jerry's incest fuck. The four of them started making all types of videos together a few times a week and got high on all kinds of stuff. They even had a video of Henry fucking Jerry in the kitchen while Ben was doing homework in the dining room with headphone on. 

Over the years, the brothers had their up and downs. They haven't been in nearly as many videos as they once were but tonight they are going on live camera with Ben. It's also Henry and Ben first time meeting face to face. Their fans are super excited to see their encounter. Some has paid big dollars to be one of the few to see the live stream before general broadcast. 

Henry got in his car with a jockstrap under his jeans and harness under his sweatshirt, driving to Jay and Aaron. He's 2 hours late so he expects Ben is plenty high when they come face to face. His phone rang, he thought it was weird Jerry called 

“hello. I'm on my way. I'll be there soon” Henry said 

“hey. Ben is not here,” Jerry said 

“what do you mean? Did he said he was coming tonight?” Henry asked 

“I thought so the night before, but he never came back to my place.” Jerry said

“Is he with the boys?  Are the boys there?” Henry asked

“The boys are here.  Jay, Aaron, and I each have our dick in one.  Keith stopped by his house earlier and said Ben’s car wasn’t there”

“let me call you back” 

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben woke up.  He thought he was at his uncle but everything was just pitch black.  He realized that he could not move his arms and legs.  He shouted out for help but it was as if he was in a sound bubble.  The sound of his yelling didn’t seem to go very far.  He has no idea what’s going on.  Then out of nowhere……he felt a familiar rush burning through his body except he could not raise his arm up this.  He tried really hard to gain control of his limbs but he couldn’t.  That rush felt like it is getting 10 times stronger by the second.  Ben quickly surrendered to the high.  It hit him so hard that he didn’t even know if he was still trying to move his limbs or not.  All he knew was that high sent his eye rolling back, even though he couldn’t see….He started breathing heavily and moaning out loud but the sound didn’t seem to go anywhere. but he didn’t care….because this rush.  This body rush is so amazing, he thought…..that was the last thing Ben could remember.    

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1