Letting the pig out at cumunion

needdick

Bottom in los angeles and have always been into cock and especially daddy cock since even when I was kid. Always wanted to explore my piggy side and getting completely used and fucked by a bunch of guys but never really acted on it. Was thinking about going to cumunion in PS or maybe SD this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any advice about whether it would be a good place to pig out over cock and how to let guys know that this is what I want and it's ok to pound away at my face or bum? 

Palm Springs Cumunion's have always been good for me. I've only been to a Cumunion party in San Diego once, and it was a total blue ball fest, I stayed 4 hours there was a little bit of sucking happening, but did not hear or see any indication of anyone fucking the entire time I was there. As to technique in Palm Springs at least at CCBC (I haven't been to a Cumunion All Worlds yet and don't have great luck there on non-Cumunion days) the usual cruising techniques work if you want to connect with the guy before he fucks you, or if you just need fucked and don't care who is fucking you jump in a sling, on a fuck horse or present your hole to the crowd on one of the benches and someone will stick their dick in it.

Another good option for you since you are in Los Angeles, is the [think before following links] [think before following links] https://cumplayla.com/sessions/new which was formerly Cumunion event at Sanctuary LAX, that is the best most active Cumunion party I've ever been to. It is currently the 1st Friday of the month. Any method of hooking up  you want to try works at this event just make your hole available, you will get fucked. A huge percentage of the fucking takes place on 1 or 2 long benches that bottoms can get on and offer both their ass and mouth simultaneously, tops work their way around the offered holes fucking who they please. They also normally have 1 or 2 slings, fuck horses, St Andrews crosses, several large beds, and smaller benches to fuck on. The last time I went in July, I was one of the 1 st in the door and spent the entire 7 hours, and other than some needed rest periods either had my pole in a hole or a pole in my hole the entire time. I have tried to get to that party a few times a year since they have been holding it, even a bad night at it is better than the best Cumunion party in several cities I've attended them in. I haven't been to a Cumunion at Slammer yet, but the parties at the now closed Club 1350, while not as great as the ones held at Sanctuary LAX were pretty damn good in their own right.

Edited by NWUSHorny
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Powerasianbtms said:

why there are no umunion venues or parties in asia ?  if need to travel out, which is best for 2 asian btms?

You're going to have to look for sites that cater to the International market. BBRT.com is a good one. Squirt.org is international as well. They're out there, just have to spend some time looking.

Also, look into the regions here on BZ. I'm sure you'll find someone or someones to play with.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
additional information

7 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Palm Springs Cumunion's have always been good for me. I've only been to a Cumunion party in San Diego once, and it was a total blue ball fest, I stayed 4 hours there was a little bit of sucking happening, but did not hear or see any indication of anyone fucking the entire time I was there. As to technique in Palm Springs at least at CCBC (I haven't been to a Cumunion All Worlds yet and don't have great luck there on non-Cumunion days) the usual cruising techniques work if you want to connect with the guy before he fucks you, or if you just need fucked and don't care who is fucking you jump in a sling, on a fuck horse or present your hole to the crowd on one of the benches and someone will stick their dick in it.

Another good option for you since you are in Los Angeles, is the [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://cumplayla.com/sessions/new which was formerly Cumunion event at Sanctuary LAX, that is the best most active Cumunion party I've ever been to. It is currently the 1st Friday of the month. Any method of hooking up  you want to try works at this event just make your hole available, you will get fucked. A huge percentage of the fucking takes place on 1 or 2 long benches that bottoms can get on and offer both their ass and mouth simultaneously, tops work their way around the offered holes fucking who they please. They also normally have 1 or 2 slings, fuck horses, St Andrews crosses, several large beds, and smaller benches to fuck on. The last time I went in July, I was one of the 1 st in the door and spent the entire 7 hours, and other than some needed rest periods either had my pole in a hole or a pole in my hole the entire time. I have tried to get to that party a few times a year since they have been holding it, even a bad night at it is better than the best Cumunion party in several cities I've attended them in. I haven't been to a Cumunion at Slammer yet, but the parties at the now closed Club 1350, while not as great as the ones held at Sanctuary LAX were pretty damn good in their own right.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated! I will look into cumplayla, it sounds hot af. Yea I might wait for cumunion at CCBC then and maybe when it's warmer as well. I always wanted a bunch of daddies to use my holes without being so polite about it and thought PS would be perfect for that. Always thought the best situation would be to have a daddy that fucks you all the time and occasionally whores you out to his daddy friends or takes you somewhere to have people watch you worship his daddy cock and/or be service a bunch of daddy cocks so everyone sees what a pig you are, something to look forward to trying in 2024. 

• Upvote 1

Have fun and good luck, you have a plethora of relatively local opportunities in LA and Palm Springs, San Diego used to have good bathhouses as well, so maybe I was just there on a bad night. Pretty much every Cumunion is a fuck free blue ball fest here in the PNW (Portland, Seattle and Vancouver, BC).