Anyone recommend milking machine

UKFFBBBtm

I'm bored of my flashlight and wanking (when I'm not hooking up) so wanted to look at getting a motorised vibrating, gyrating, "sucking" masturbator/milking device.

Ideally handheld rather than the big expensive milking machine. 

Can anyone recommend one from personal experience 

My experience was with a repurposed surge milker - literally the milking machine used for cows. It’s not what you’re looking for, I feel sure. It was a complicated apparatus, noisy, and required some rigging to remain connected - but then, I was bound to the table by my arms and legs and couldn’t hold onto the thing myself.

It was…efficient. The Dominant who owned it said most guys begged to be released after one load, two max, because the sensation was so intense, and he said he was impressed that I’d outlasted anyone he’d had before by far, but I think it was because I was used to having serial orgasms by then. It was indeed intense.

But from what I’ve seen, there are devices out there now that can do all manner of things to a cock and still fit in your hand, so I think you can leave the surge milkers to the cows.

49 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

My experience was with a repurposed surge milker - literally the milking machine used for cows. It’s not what you’re looking for, I feel sure. It was a complicated apparatus, noisy, and required some rigging to remain connected - but then, I was bound to the table by my arms and legs and couldn’t hold onto the thing myself.

It was…efficient. The Dominant who owned it said most guys begged to be released after one load, two max, because the sensation was so intense, and he said he was impressed that I’d outlasted anyone he’d had before by far, but I think it was because I was used to having serial orgasms by then. It was indeed intense.

But from what I’ve seen, there are devices out there now that can do all manner of things to a cock and still fit in your hand, so I think you can leave the surge milkers to the cows.

How many loads to you give?  I’ve always wanted to try this.  I have seen videos of guys, like yourself, who were tied down and continuously milked.  The max that I saw was five loads.  It was exquisitely painful for them towards the end., but I enjoyed it!

2 hours ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

How many loads to you give?  I’ve always wanted to try this.  I have seen videos of guys, like yourself, who were tied down and continuously milked.  The max that I saw was five loads.  It was exquisitely painful for them towards the end., but I enjoyed it!

It was a while back, but I believe it was four actual ejaculations. I had a sort of rolling continuous tantric orgasm going on, though, so things were a bit of a blur. I remember it being very mechanical, with a strong sense of the machine in operation given the hum and hiss and oscillation from the thing.

I’m always fascinated wondering about the psychology of men who go to the effort and expense of acquiring , constructing and operating a hard-to-obtain piece of equipment like this, not to use for his own physical gratification, but solely for the purpose of milking other men. Especially when the milking is the only thing he does to them. The OP here is very sensibly looking for a device he can use for his own pleasure without having to construct an outbuilding or add a breaker to his electrical system. I can understand that.

• Like 1