Change of preference.

So, I've always been a bottom. Since my first gay sex when I was 17 I always loved being fucked. I met a guy just before Christmas. He was was young, slim and had a lovely body. He was completely versatile and while I had my tongue up his arse I had a strong urge to fuck him. He was very accommodating and I fucked him bareback. This weekend I met another guy, a total bottom. I loved fucking his young arse, had a fantastic orgasm and filled him with my seed. I had fucked a few guys in the past but, always before or after I'd been fucked. In the last six months or so, my desire to top has become very strong, especially after meeting the guy at Christmas. I've even changed my preferences on a couple of apps from bottom to top. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I longer desire to bottom at all!

Edited by BadBob2023

7 hours ago, BadBob2023 said:

I've even changed my preferences on a couple of apps from bottom to top. Has anyone else had this happen to them? 

Good! We need more tops! Complete self-interest there. 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I think I've recounted this in another thread someone here at BZ, but I bottomed for many years because I thought I was a bad top who came prematurely. It wasn't until my mid-30's that I discovered that I'm multiorgasmic. Now I explain to bottoms that the first orgasm is like the appetizer when you go out to dinner. It arrives quickly and gets you ready for what's to come next. I gravitated from being primarily a bottom to being more fully versatile to being primarily a top. (I'm not adverse to bottoming. I just haven't found a man I want to bottom for and/or had the opportunity.) And a number of bottoms have told me that I'm really good at what I do. So as long as the flesh is as willing as the spirit, I'll continue to be a top.

• Like 3