Bottoms/Btm Vers/Vers/TopVers Guys: How do you prefer to be fucked?

Bottoms/Btm Vers/Vers/TopVers Guys: How do you prefer to be fucked?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms/Btm Vers/Vers/TopVers Guys: How do you prefer to be fucked?

• Face down on your stomach
    • On all fours
    • In a sling
    • On your back
    • However the Top tells me

3 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

All of those sound good to me. Eye contact is a plus, but so is being bitten on the back of the neck...

In practice, I'm happy to get fucked at all, because - being versatile - guys more often than not want me to top.

Hmmmmm, Mr. 8 X 6, I wonder why the guys more often than not want you to top?  Would could the reason be?🤔  I agree with you, eye contact is a plus!

Definitely, in a sling, kicking back, with my feet in the stirrups, anticipating the next cock to come along and fuck me.  Especially hot if a group of men are gathered around, watching me getting fucked.

4 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

All of those sound good to me. Eye contact is a plus, but so is being bitten on the back of the neck...

In practice, I'm happy to get fucked at all, because - being versatile - guys more often than not want me to top.

Agreed, there are way to many guys that are versatile that base their position on who is bigger. At 6'2" and a similar size dick to yours I almost always get pigeon holed as the designated top too often, which probably explains my strong preference for tall well hung versatile men. They seem to give me my best chance to enjoy flip fucking, which I absolutely love doing.

On 1/25/2024 at 9:08 AM, ellentonboy said:

I really find it exciting to see the expression in his eyes as they are ready to shoot their load.  Their sounds, as well as the expression on their faces, are truly enjoyable.

I voted on my back. Love to have my legs wrapped around him and to be available if he wants to kiss me while pumping me full of his load and being able to watch the expressions on his face as he makes me his bitch. That said I really like doggy style and to feel his balls slapping my butt cheeks. I love to be wearing my collar and leash and having him pull me backwards and deeper on his cock. 

"Spoons" or "side to side" is nice too. I've found that most guys can go longer this way. Spoons is awesome for a long and luxurious fuck on a lazy Sunday morning.