8 loads at Bull Berlin

EuRawBull

Bull Berlin never disappoints. After having my hole stretched at the Lab by a good 20 or so men of different sizes, I felt a little unaccomplished by the only 3 loads I managed to milk out of the crowd. TBH, I don't even know if the first guy who said he came, actually did. I couldn't feel anything. But I counted the load as he said he did cum. Maybe he wasn't the cummer I hoped he would be. Anyway, on my way home, I thought I'd stop by Bull for a night cap. 

Berlin being Berlin it was quite cold and damp, so before going into the bar I stopped outside for a smoke. Halfway through, a stocky bearish guy comes out and lights up a smoke too. We got talking a bit and he says that he'll go in for the last round as he has to work in the morning. As much as I was hoping he would be a top, I also noticed he had stains of cum all over his beard and shirt. So, I thought he'd be a bottom. But, as fate has it, he turned out to be a top. And a good one at that. As soon as i got into the bar, and bent over in the dark room, I felt a dick pushing into my hole. I recognised the guy's voice and he started pounding me viciously. Not the biggest dick of the night, but he was not holding back anything. Fucked me savagely for only 4-5 minutes until he let out a loud groan and unloaded. I know he did because my hole made that sloppy squishy sound all bottoms appreciate and know that the load has been delivered. As soon as the guy pull out and slapped my butt, another one got in. In one thrust he got his cock all the way in. He started fucking my ass and the cum inside me was making his moves very loud. at one point he turned me around and made me suck his cock. That's when I discovered he had a seriously curved to the side cock. I sucked him for a minute or two and then he turned me around and shoved his dick back into my hole. He came after a few thrusts . Load number 5 delivered. So, i was getting content now, with 5 loads for the night. But a group of three or four men pulled me aside and I one of them pushed my head down to his dick while another one started fucking me. Both men, good above average dicks. Shame the guy I was sucking came very soon. But, at least I could taste his bittersweet cum. Then, the guy who was fucking me, left. I don't know what happened but he kinda vanished. And as you know, there is not much telling who fucks you in the darkroom.

Went for a drink and noticed at the bar an Italian guy in his late 40s early 50s. Smallish frame, smooth skin, contrasting with a hard dick of considerable size. He noticed that i was staring at him and came over. Small talk, turns out he's top, recently broke up with his ex, need some release. I went for a piss, and he came after me. as soon as I was done, he asked if I would drink his piss. As horny as I was I didn't wait for a second and took his dick all in.  Now, this is where things get murky. I remember we went back to the bar and started talking a bit while he was fingering my hole. At that point, I knew I was going to get fucked, so I turned around and indeed he grabbed me from behind and started fucking me slowly. The fuck of the year! Slow moves, kissing, nipple and balls play, licking... the whole nine yards. He asked that we go into the dark room. Gladly did that. But as soon as we got in there, the first group of men, came over and before you know it I was sucking on two cocks while the Italian guy was fucking me. From there onwards, I lost the plot. I got fucked by, and sucked, everyone in easy reach. According to the time, I was there for about 45 minutes. When I finally finished, got out and went to the bar. The Italian guy folllowed shortly after and with a smirk he tells me and the bartender that I was the biggest slut of the day and that I got 5 more men to unload in me, in addition to his own. So that made me proud slut with 11 loads for the night. Whilst I was still seated, I see a guy passing by and slapping my butt. The Italian guy tells me that he was one in the group. I took a better look at him.... He was really hot. Late 20s, blondish guy, tall, with a big PA adorning his equally big dick. So, all in all, 11  loads for the night.

Tonight I am staying in. No Lab, no Bull, no nuthin.... But tomorrow, boyz of Berlin, daddy's back in action!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 18

3 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Bull Berlin never disappoints. After having my hole stretched at the Lab by a good 20 or so men of different sizes, I felt a little unaccomplished by the only 3 loads I managed to milk out of the crowd. TBH, I don't even know if the first guy who said he came, actually did. I couldn't feel anything. But I counted the load as he said he did cum. Maybe he wasn't the cummer I hoped he would be. Anyway, on my way home, I thought I'd stop by Bull for a night cap. 

Berlin being Berlin it was quite cold and damp, so before going into the bar I stopped outside for a smoke. Halfway through, a stocky bearish guy comes out and lights up a smoke too. We got talking a bit and he says that he'll go in for the last round as he has to work in the morning. As much as I was hoping he would be a top, I also noticed he had stains of cum all over his beard and shirt. So, I thought he'd be a bottom. But, as fate has it, he turned out to be a top. And a good one at that. As soon as i got into the bar, and bent over in the dark room, I felt a dick pushing into my hole. I recognised the guy's voice and he started pounding me viciously. Not the biggest dick of the night, but he was not holding back anything. Fucked me savagely for only 4-5 minutes until he let out a loud groan and unloaded. I know he did because my hole made that sloppy squishy sound all bottoms appreciate and know that the load has been delivered. As soon as the guy pull out and slapped my butt, another one got in. In one thrust he got his cock all the way in. He started fucking my ass and the cum inside me was making his moves very loud. at one point he turned me around and made me suck his cock. That's when I discovered he had a seriously curved to the side cock. I sucked him for a minute or two and then he turned me around and shoved his dick back into my hole. He came after a few thrusts . Load number 5 delivered. So, i was getting content now, with 5 loads for the night. But a group of three or four men pulled me aside and I one of them pushed my head down to his dick while another one started fucking me. Both men, good above average dicks. Shame the guy I was sucking came very soon. But, at least I could taste his bittersweet cum. Then, the guy who was fucking me, left. I don't know what happened but he kinda vanished. And as you know, there is not much telling who fucks you in the darkroom.

Went for a drink and noticed at the bar an Italian guy in his late 40s early 50s. Smallish frame, smooth skin, contrasting with a hard dick of considerable size. He noticed that i was staring at him and came over. Small talk, turns out he's top, recently broke up with his ex, need some release. I went for a piss, and he came after me. as soon as I was done, he asked if I would drink his piss. As horny as I was I didn't wait for a second and took his dick all in.  Now, this is where things get murky. I remember we went back to the bar and started talking a bit while he was fingering my hole. At that point, I knew I was going to get fucked, so I turned around and indeed he grabbed me from behind and started fucking me slowly. The fuck of the year! Slow moves, kissing, nipple and balls play, licking... the whole nine yards. He asked that we go into the dark room. Gladly did that. But as soon as we got in there, the first group of men, came over and before you know it I was sucking on two cocks while the Italian guy was fucking me. From there onwards, I lost the plot. I got fucked by, and sucked, everyone in easy reach. According to the time, I was there for about 45 minutes. When I finally finished, got out and went to the bar. The Italian guy folllowed shortly after and with a smirk he tells me and the bartender that I was the biggest slut of the day and that I got 5 more men to unload in me, in addition to his own. So that made me proud slut with 11 loads for the night. Whilst I was still seated, I see a guy passing by and slapping my butt. The Italian guy tells me that he was one in the group. I took a better look at him.... He was really hot. Late 20s, blondish guy, tall, with a big PA adorning his equally big dick. So, all in all, 11  loads for the night.

Tonight I am staying in. No Lab, no Bull, no nuthin.... But tomorrow, boyz of Berlin, daddy's back in action!

wow....my fantasies...only such ha[ppens in my country...will be in Germany in 2024 likely during Folsom....gope to connect some contact  on the trip

Edited by Powerasianbtms

10 minutes ago, Douglas said:

Super hot man and congratulations!  In Sept I’m going to Berlin for Folsom and poz conversion. Happy to read your Bull story as I intend to make that pozzing ground zero. 

what are the datesa of folsom in berlin, and where is the best airbnb or hotel to stay ?

10 hours ago, Powerasianbtms said:

what are the datesa of folsom in berlin, and where is the best airbnb or hotel to stay ?

mate - most of your questions over the past 24/48 hours on the joys, fun and perversions of Berlin can be answered most easily with a simple set of google searches!  That will allow you to sit down and plan all in one go and check out the relevant websites, dates, tickets, prices (when they become available)

Hotels - the standard is the Riu - but anything in the area - Motel One, Mercure, Titanic are all options

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, EuRawBull said:

Congratulations mate!  I have never quite managed a night like that with that result!

Love lab and am there as much as I can when I have been town - as such never have got to Bull - but I must go this Easter.

I agree with staying in some nights - Berlin trips are marathons and you have to pace yourself or else you don't make it to the end - and IMHO - you get sore, aching, too tired and don't enjoy it anyway as much as you should.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:19 PM, NordicBtm said:

Woof! Sounds like a very slutty and friendly adventure. My favorite kind. Hope to meet you one of those days for a good night out. Would eat the loads out and add my own at the end 😉

Now that I am back home in GC, I am doing the dunes. I missed the sun and the freedom of sex in the open. Maybe tomorrow being Sunday I will start at Factory (they now open at 5pm on Sundays), continue at 9 to Noxon for a couple of hours, head to Reds around 11. By then, everyone at Reds will be ready to unload, and I will be there to collect LOL. I will finish the night at Construction. Probably around 1am. Not too many people will be left there at that time on a Sunday night. Hopefully, I will have some good loads dripping down and more tops will add their own. Usually it's the 60+ guys that cum first. Then, the vers bottoms who like to top for the last one,  And then the ones who have been holding back all night. Usually they cum in a quick row before they head out.  That's the best time: from 1:30 to 2:30. And then the Pride walk back home LOL Hole full of cum dripping down, past the homeless guy with the dog at the corner, sit down for a shawrma at Kasbah smelling of cock and poppers, and hoping the Arab looking guy at the temple is still looking for a cock to suck.... Then a new week can begin! LOL

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Haha 3