I love when trolls breed me

I feel I'm at my horniest and sluttiest when an ugly troll is breeding me. The less attractive a guy is the more I want him inside me filling my ass with sperm. I've always fantasized about getting bred by a emaciated hvl older man using my mouth and ass.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I've just started going to an adult theatre and look for the least attractive older men to have sex with. I'm 47, cute, in pretty good shape. All my life I pretty much stuck with guys around the age I was , at the time. And looked for the cute ones with good bodies and nice cocks. Lately I want ugly men, fat guys, rail thin bony guys,  small cocks, ugly cocks, hairy backs, acne scars on their faces, etc. I want to used by men who don't get many offers. I want to give myself to them.  I want to swallow their loads. And get barebacked and bred by them.

At first they are surprised I want them.  They seem grateful that somebody desires them.

And i really get turned on and desire them.But what makes me feel like a real whore is when they start to use me like a slut and take advantage of me as they wish. They treat me like any random hole.Then all the trolls come over to use me. When one is having his way with me, it's like a green light to any other troll to use me. I love it . 

• Like 2

That's hot. Once I cruised a park at night, older black guy kept staring at me waking around.  I wasn't giving him much attention, he wasn't an interesting looking guy. After awhile I'm approaching him again and he's staring me down, then i see he's jerking off but can't see his dick. He asked me if I'm looking for some dick and I figured why not.  I start sucking him and he's hung respectably, hairy shaft and big hairy balls. He starts pulling at my sweats to get to my ass, I start pushing them down, and he's on my ass immediately.  I'm barely bent over sweats at my knees, he spit on my hole and pushes in and starts fucking like I'm going to run away. It hurt at first then quickly felt great, he's fucking like he hasn't fucked in a year holding my waist so I can't get away--I guess he didn't think I wanted him.  He pushes me onto my hands and knees on damp grass fucking away. Now people are passing us and I can feel them staring like why is this troll in my ass.  I can tell he's getting close and he grunts louder as he's coming, a long pulsing in my ass for awhile.  I put my hand on his hip to keep him in me longer and squeeze his dick with my ass wanting more. He finally pulls out thanks me and walks away as he's pulling his pants up.  I start getting up and I see some guys looking and following me, so I stop again push my sweatpants down and another average-homely guy starts moving to get in my ass.  "I can't believe you let him fuck you" he says as he's fucking me, I just said he felt good breeding me. I took 3 guys all not my type , last one said nothing just fucked and bred. I felt so used walking to my car.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

6 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

That's hot. Once I cruised a park at night, older black guy kept staring at me waking around.  I wasn't giving him much attention, he wasn't an interesting looking guy. After awhile I'm approaching him again and he's staring me down, then i see he's jerking off but can't see his dick. He asked me if I'm looking for some dick and I figured why not.  I start sucking him and he's hung respectably, hairy shaft and big hairy balls. He starts pulling at my sweats to get to my ass, I start pushing them down, and he's on my ass immediately.  I'm barely bent over sweats at my knees, he spit on my hole and pushes in and starts fucking like I'm going to run away. It hurt at first then quickly felt great, he's fucking like he hasn't fucked in a year holding my waist so I can't get away--I guess he didn't think I wanted him.  He pushes me onto my hands and knees on damp grass fucking away. Now people are passing us and I can feel them staring like why is this troll in my ass.  I can tell he's getting close and he grunts louder as he's coming, a long pulsing in my ass for awhile.  I put my hand on his hip to keep him in me longer and squeeze his dick with my ass wanting more. He finally pulls out thanks me and walks away as he's pulling his pants up.  I start getting up and I see some guys looking and following me, so I stop again push my sweatpants down and another average-homely guy starts moving to get in my ass.  "I can't believe you let him fuck you" he says as he's fucking me, I just said he felt good breeding me. I took 3 guys all not my type , last one said nothing just fucked and bred. I felt so used walking to my car.

My favorite thing to be, a cumdump for men. 

• Like 1

That story is hot, cumjunky 215. All I want now are below average, homely, ugly men, any body type, any looks, any age, any cock size , to breed my slutty hole. I love being used by them. I'm not into good looking guys with hot bodies anymore, lol !!! My ass is open for trolls only!

• Like 1