Palm Springs Resorts or Hotel?

ass4breeding

Mature Bear coming to Palm Springs in June.    Looking for best place for hot m2m.   Neg cumdump here looking for best place to meet guys.   Should I go to the Resorts (CCBC, All World etc.

or get a hotel (heard Motel 6 Downtown was good) and visit the resorts.    Would guys being able  to stop by and breed at hotel attract more guys that don't want to pay  the day pass fees.?

Is there a better choice.   I usually have "Cumdump No Load Refused" ads on BBRT.

I've always gone the local motel route, and did day passes at CCBC an All Worlds, which seems to work for me. With the advent of Sniffles, I can see that the vast majority of motels and hotels in Palm Springs have a bottom or 2 looking at any given time. I'm going next week and staying at the Motel 6 south of downtown, I have stayed and hookup in the past at both the downtown Motel 6 and the Travelodge a block or so east of the south Motel 6. Despite the higher cost, the day pass at CCBC has always been a better deal in my opinion, they attract a clientele that is more interested in hooking up. I'm also looking forward to trying out the new 541 club which is affiliated with Slammer's, I'm hearing good things about it from my Palm Springs fuckbuds.

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I've always gone the local motel route, and did day passes at CCBC an All Worlds, which seems to work for me. With the advent of Sniffles, I can see that the vast majority of motels and hotels in Palm Springs have a bottom or 2 looking at any given time. I'm going next week and staying at the Motel 6 south of downtown, I have stayed and hookup in the past at both the downtown Motel 6 and the Travelodge a block or so east of the south Motel 6. Despite the higher cost, the day pass at CCBC has always been a better deal in my opinion, they attract a clientele that is more interested in hooking up. I'm also looking forward to trying out the new 541 club which is affiliated with Slammer's, I'm hearing good things about it from my Palm Springs fuckbuds.

Thanks  Great information.   Which Motel do you prefer?