SBN 28th Jan. My apologies

1hornyjohn

I went to SBN and thought I had got myself well prepared for an afternoon of getting fucked and,  hopefully,  loaded.

After my 4th cock, I smelt the distinct odour of shit on the top's cock when he pulled out. I checked and found that my hole was the guilty one.

I got washed, dressed and left. My apologies if your cock got mistakenly into the "sandpit" !

No matter how long and well one prepares and how deep one douches these things happen.

7 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

I went to SBN and thought I had got myself well prepared for an afternoon of getting fucked and,  hopefully,  loaded.

After my 4th cock, I smelt the distinct odour of shit on the top's cock when he pulled out. I checked and found that my hole was the guilty one.

I got washed, dressed and left. My apologies if your cock got mistakenly into the "sandpit" !

No matter how long and well one prepares and how deep one douches these things happen.

I think that's probably why I still prefer saunas to sex clubs, where fucking is involved. The ability to have a shower and proper clean up makes all the difference. I've been in the same situation where I thought I'd be squeaky clean, but it wasn't to be. At other times when I wasn't 100% sure, it turned out I actually "spotless". Let's face it, it's a risk everyone faces. 

Edited by VersGuyAnon

• 2 weeks later...

Had a couple of helpful private messages with some useful tips on cleaning out.

I know it's part of the risks of anal sex but it's still annoying and upsetting when it occurs to one's own hole! My sex drive goes down like a stone.

Going to try a sauna on Wednesday to see if some of the advice I've been given does work.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

Had a couple of helpful private messages with some useful tips on cleaning out.

I know it's part of the risks of anal sex but it's still annoying and upsetting when it occurs to one's own hole! My sex drive goes down like a stone.

Going to try a sauna on Wednesday to see if some of the advice I've been given does work.

John, would you mind sharing the key aspects of those tips please? It's always good to hear things that help get and keep a squeaky clean bum. 

On 2/12/2024 at 4:17 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

John, would you mind sharing the key aspects of those tips please? It's always good to hear things that help get and keep a squeaky clean bum. 

From @AirmaxUK...

been using psyllium husk in my diet and it really helps the preparation go efficiently.  That and a precautionary immodium and I can last a whole afternoon/evening. 

Ends