Best Butt Plugs to Keep Cum Inside

11bi11guy

As the question in the title asks, what are the best butt plugs to keep cum inside? Obviously everyone’s bodies and holes are different, so I guess I’m looking for general principles for accomplishing my goal: sizes, styles, materials, brands, etc.

For example, I think it’s reasonable to assume that the larger the plug, the more it will act like an actual stopper, with no leakage. But I’m also looking for something I can comfortably wear, walk around with it inside me, and get an erection. For the largest plugs I can fit (around 3 inches in diameter) there is little room for blood flow to my dick, let alone enough room to comfortably walk around.

Shaped like a teardrop/spade, or those plugs that are more like an upside down comma? Would harder silicone be better than softer silicone? Metal? An attached cock ring, so it has more stability in case there’s a lot of cum lubricating it? Any advice is much appreciated!

9 hours ago, 11bi11guy said:

As the question in the title asks, what are the best butt plugs to keep cum inside? Obviously everyone’s bodies and holes are different, so I guess I’m looking for general principles for accomplishing my goal: sizes, styles, materials, brands, etc.

For example, I think it’s reasonable to assume that the larger the plug, the more it will act like an actual stopper, with no leakage. But I’m also looking for something I can comfortably wear, walk around with it inside me, and get an erection. For the largest plugs I can fit (around 3 inches in diameter) there is little room for blood flow to my dick, let alone enough room to comfortably walk around.

Shaped like a teardrop/spade, or those plugs that are more like an upside down comma? Would harder silicone be better than softer silicone? Metal? An attached cock ring, so it has more stability in case there’s a lot of cum lubricating it? Any advice is much appreciated!

For material, I'd say silicone is the easy top choice. It's firm and durable and you can use water-based or oil-based (and SOME silicone-based) lubes for insertion. They tend to be somewhat flexible for comfort but firm enough to feel. Softer silicone may be a little harder to insert but will probably be more comfortable longer-term.

Stainless steel is more rigid and durable, but the bigger it is, the less comfortable it will be.

Shape is strictly personal.

For size: as long as the part between the base and the bulk of the plug allows your anus to close around it, size is strictly a matter of comfort.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your advice. The thing I worry about with a plug with a skinnier neck is not having a good enough seal and the cum leaking out. I guess it’s a trade-off with a thicker neck and being more comfortable though. Time for some experiments!