Gets really hard and can stay hard for a while;

One who doesn't pull out!;

Can fuck for a good amount of time before he shoots;

Is VERY vocal and can give orders;

Can stay hard after shooting and cum a second time...or third;

Can take charge and make me do what he wants without being an asshole;

Can shoot a reasonably big load;

Will  tell me what he likes/ wants.

Make me do things I don't think I want to do (like A2M, after he's bred me).

These are just a few thing I can think of, while I'm jacking off. 

• Like 1

For ME, a good top is
A man who can get hard and stay hard. (Yes, it can and does happen to everyone and I will not hold it against you if it's not often.)
A man who knows what he wants and tells you or shows you.  I'm not a mind reader.
A man who follows through. If you make plans, show up. I'm not cleaning out just to be stood up.
Equal parts confidence and humbleness. I want you to be confident in your ability but humble enough to realize you can be replaced.
Respect for the bottom (unless disrespect/humiliation is part of the scene.  Then respect OUTSIDE the scene.)
That's pretty much it.   I don't care if they're swinging a horse cock or a little dick. Make me feel good and I'll sing your praises for eternity.  If your fuckign style isn't good for me, I'll nudge you in the right direction to make it better for me.  If you nudge me in a direction to make it better for you, I'll comply.  The goal is to make it good for both, afterall.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bottom.

A good top stays hard throughout the entire playtime. Even better if he stays hard after he cums and seeds me again and again. Is commanding of where the top wants me, but isn't a prick about it. His willingness to please me which makes and keeps him hard so I can pleasure him. A good top thoroughly enjoys his willing bottom, feeding off each others energy.

• Like 1