Rugby Boy Hole IRL

Sfmike64

Some of you have read my story "Rugby Boy Hole," (warning this is in the back room and mentions chems:

which is totally made up BUT inspired by a guy I've fucked a few times. I hadn't seen him in several years, but he hit me up on A4A tonight and I was free and horny, so I went to his house. He'd told me another guy (another older Daddy, the guy really has a TYPE) would be there. 

The other daddy had a hugely fat cock. It was a really amazing dick, about 8" long and thick as a beer can (for real). I wish I'd had a chance to suck it, but the boy was on fire and he's a greedy hole. They were really into each other, which became apparent to me quickly. So after he sucked both of our cocks, I was able to make out with him while he sucked the other guy's cock, which he hadn't let me do before. Then I fucked him, switched off with the other guy and then back in the saddle and bred him. He has a really beefy body and a big amazing ass that I would love to fist. I wanted to stay and watch the other guy fuck him, but they were in no rush to do anything so I dressed and left. It was HOT.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1