ATM in a group setting

I’ve been invited to a group event. No one I’ve played with before. When I hook up i tell the guy ahead of time I’d prefer he pull out and feed me rather than breed me. i’d rather swallow that delicious load rather than have it run down my leg.  One on one most guys will feed me.

With anon group play - what’s the best way to make that request? Figure I’ll just tell them  when someone starts playing with me. I wanna get fucked regardless - just want them to know that ATM is encouraged .  Maybe encourage them as they’re fucking me? Beg them to feed me? Thoughts? 

That might be difficult to do since most guys want to breed an ass and many bottoms want to be bred. That’s hot though. I do ATM often but usually end up with the load in my ass.

Just say what you want. Most guys are obliging of such requests. Of course, in a group situation, not every guy that fucks you will want to cum. I’m not good for multiple loads so in a group situation I try and fuck as many guys as possible before I shoot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Say it up front.   Don’t be disappointed when it does mot happen, and clean their cock off.    Me, I’ll clean any cock from any ass in a group.    In the (few) groups I’ve been in, the tops bred the holes.  

thanks men - I’ll just ask and let it be known I prefer to swallow but as in one on one it’s his choice when and where he cums. Hadn’t thought of offering cleaning service after a top cums in someone else / I love sucking a cock as it softens so I’ll def be offering that as well.