Married Men

boy4you

I love hanging out in bars, finding hot horny men who happen to be married. This one tonight is eyeballing me, so he comes over and buys me a drink. While he’s talking, I drop a little something in his drink to get them where I want him. he thinks he’s going to be fucking me. Little does he know in an hour or so, I will be wrecking his life forever.

The GHB has done its jobnce. He is in his hotel room. I get him out of his clothes as his will to do anything is basically gone I figured let’s take them all away I pull out the syringe I tie off his arm. I put the needle in the vein, I see the flash of blood it’s now or never. I push the plunger. He’s coughing I put his legs over my shoulder and say my dick is too big for me to take off my   P.A.
 I Ignore his please as I put the head right on his hole. I smiled to him and slap him in the face. Enjoy bitch.  your life is being wrecked this has to be a virgin hole as I fight my way in. I know I’m tearing his hole up as I pump away, it feels good to be fucking a tight hole he is now enjoying as he is no longer asking me to stop as my 6-day toxic load is being pumped into his hole. I get him on his knees to clean my dick I can see the blood but with the slam, I gave he does not care. I hear the door open and it's his wife as he continues Polick and clean my toxic load off my dick. I pull away and push him onto the floor as I could see he’s scared shitless I walk up to his pregnant wife and say you might be pregnant for nine months but your faggots husband will be pregnant for the rest of his life with my babies and his blood, in a few weeks, he will be sick. You’ll either be taking care of him or putting him on the street. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Short but biting. I think this covers every nightmare cheating married men have.

✔️Getting Caught

✔️Getting Drugged

✔️Getting Pozzed 

We love to see it!

Edited by Heir2012
  • Like 2