beyond my second ring from a special boy

dadslovenyc

When I want to get plowed, I have a rule:  you must be THIS big to ride this ride.  That worked out well two months ago on the apps when a smooth college twink wanted to wallow in my body hair.  Having my body hair adored is nice, but I want some cock-in-hole. I asked if he liked to take cock: he had not done that before and had no interest. Oh?! So, do you fuck and/or fist? He had never fisted, and he had problems finding guys who could accommodate his cock.  On a 5'3" 110lb twink?!  This I had to see.

The boy came over, and when he revealed his cock, it was a couple inches inches bigger soft than I am hard. I was deepthroating and begging to be fucked in an instant. That was the first time of dozens of times he has bred me, assured by U=U and positioning, including last night.  As usual, he came over about 6pm.  My hole was immaculate. We took to the bedroom, and he undressed me and nursed on my nips while fingering my pre-lubed hole. Within ten minutes his small hand  was in me, and he had removed his pants and Lycra biking shorts to liberate his swelling cock. His semi was oozing precum, and I asked him to feed it to me while fisting me.  I swallowed some pre and got him hard.

Once his cock was fully erect, the boy removed his hand from my hole, had me lie on my belly, and gripped his meat below whole penetrating with cock and hand. His hand stayed in my rectum while his shaft poked at my second sphincter which opened on command. He licked my back hair while slowly fucking me for 30 minutes of heaven before spooging as deep as he could get. Then, the boy withdrew his left hand from my hole and rested his face and torso on on my back while my sphincters gripper his massive dong to hold it hard in my guts even longer.

When my twink master pulled his semi from my hole, he squeeze a nice wad onto his right hand, licked in up and kissed me to shared it.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6