Nude night - Subway sauna Tuesday 13/03

bonsoir

Hi breeders in Melbourne, I’m going to nude night at subway tomorrow. Tuesday 13feb. I’ll be mostly in the dark room. But feel free to message me here or BBRT under the same user name if you want to check my arrival time. 

i take any loads! Swallow spits and drink piss. I don’t care about size or how you look. If your cock is hard, you can breed me, if you’re a bottom, let me drink your piss and taste your spit 🙂 

It was pretty good night, but didn’t get as many loads as I hope. Too many fellow Asian bottom and not enough Top! I did get one BBC, he was rough , slapping, choking and  very verbal ! Thick cock . He took me to a room and fucked me a really long time. By that point he was my 6cock, my ass was on fire, every stroke was painful, I didn’t beg to stop , I was on my back and my  body was trying to pull away a little , he immediately pulled me back deep and he put one hand on my throat, the other slapped my face soo hard a few times. While telling me not to move with each slap . Once he finish I’m pretty sure I was over an hour at least he was fucking me. Unfortunately he didn’t breed me. Told me he had enough, and I wasn’t worth his cum.  Other than that it was pretty good fuck. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bonsoir said:

It was pretty good night, but didn’t get as many loads as I hope. Too many fellow Asian bottom and not enough Top! I did get one BBC, he was rough , slapping, choking and  very verbal ! Thick cock . He took me to a room and fucked me a really long time. By that point he was my 6cock, my ass was on fire, every stroke was painful, I didn’t beg to stop , I was on my back and my  body was trying to pull away a little , he immediately pulled me back deep and he put one hand on my throat, the other slapped my face soo hard a few times. While telling me not to move with each slap . Once he finish I’m pretty sure I was over an hour at least he was fucking me. Unfortunately he didn’t breed me. Told me he had enough, and I wasn’t worth his cum.  Other than that it was pretty good fuck. 

Nice to be degraded by an Alpha like that, even if you didn't get his cum.