And now my hole is really sore

On Sunday, I took my first load in 7 months (you can read about it here). With the house to myself again on Monday night, I hopped back onto Grindr with no real intentions of meeting anyone - that is, until a guy I used to hook up with regularly hit me up.

Now, I thought I was crazy for taking on a thick 10-incher for my return to the bottom life. If that was crazy, then what I did on Monday should qualify me for long-term psychiatric lockup.

See, Monday night's top is hung. I mean HUNG. Oh, he's not 10 inches, but he's a solid 7-8.  The thing with his cock is, just below the head his shaft widens to a solid bulge that would test the fortitude of anyone but an experienced fisting bottom. I recall taking that dick several times in a popper fog, having already had my hole opened and filled by other tops before this guy arrived.

Last night, his was the only dick I took on. And I did it without poppers.

He walked into my house and peeled off his clothes. He's a muscular black guy with a full beard and small, pert nipples. He's a grower, not a shower, so what hangs between his legs looks innocent enough. I dropped to my knees and took that dick in my mouth, slurping and sucking and licking his balls.

And as it grew, so did my trepidation.

Not to be deterred, after he was nice and hard I lubed up his shaft, running my hand up and down as he moaned. Then it was time. I greased up my freshly-cleaned hole and bent over.

At first he teased me with the tip of his cock, sliding it in and out to open up my pucker. The precum was dripping from my own dick as he pushed ever deeper. As the thickest part of his shaft entered me, I instinctively pulled away, but he took my hips and pulled me back toward him. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as I pushed back on that massive cock.

I felt a momentary shock of pain, and then he was balls-deep inside me.

He took his time, moving his hips back and forth slowly at first so I could get accustomed to his girth. His pace began to gradually quicken as he felt my hole open up to him. Soon he was pounding my ass, his hands gripping my hips tightly as he moaned in pleasure. I heard several moans escape my own lips, too. It had been so long since he had used me like that, and it was as amazing as I remembered.

In short order he announced that he was about to cum. I bore down on his cock and as he stopped mid-stroke, I could feel every pulse as he pumped his giant load into me. As the pulses subsided, I squeezed my hole several more times to milk every last drop from him. Each time I did, he emitted a little gasp of pleasure.

He left his cock inside me until it had shrunken back to its flaccid size. As he pulled out, I felt his cum run down my balls and drip on the floor beneath me. He dressed and left, and as I stood his load ran out of my gaping hole and down my legs. I had forgotten what an amazing feeling that is, and now I'm hungry for more.

I've checked with both of my big-dick tops, and they're both free on Thursday. I'm hoping to get my hole completely destroyed then.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3