Corrupting my friend

subbottomguy

So this was a strange night so I decided to write it up just to get it out there.

I have a friend, we go clubbing together and talk about our sex lives, he is one of few friends to know all my sex life and stuff I do. Never understood it and said he would never let a guy that wasn’t a long term bf fuck him bare and as he never has a bf longer than a few months so never has gone bare.

So last night he was at mine and I had two guys ask to breed me, I jokingly said that I bet he wouldn’t stay to watch and he threw me by actually agreeing, so I went one step further, “I bet you wouldn’t let one of them have your ass mate, if you do you can make me do one thing no questions asked” he initially refused saying he couldn’t do it end of.

The guys arrived and i got to work, we were midway the guys at either end the bigger cocked fucking me while the other worked my mouth when my mate offered to help with the sucking, I honestly laughed I knew he would wanna suck he does love sucking cock but what shocked me is the guy got my friend naked and eventually I was on all fours next to him, he was moaning away as the guy fucked him so I thought ok must’ve convinced the guy to go safe but when they were done and left I saw the cum leaking out my friends ass and after giving him a look he just blushed and said “ok I get why you like it”

I still owe him that request so god knows what he will ask he does love embarrassing me but maybe I got a new bareback buddy.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4