Buddy wrecked my hole

Bokkierob

Last night our new Scottish buddy, Hamish destroyed my arse. Hamish is a 6ft 4in barrel chested bear of a man with a monster cock. His cock is easily 8in. His cock helmet is thick and uncut but his cock gets thicker and thicker with every inch until he’s wider than a coke can at the base at his massive balls. He wanted me doggy on all 4s. He planted his cock helmet in my arse and punched it through my ring.  He forced me flat on my belly Then he started to thrust his cock deeper inside me. With most guys once their helmet is through my ring the rest of their shaft is the same girth and I can easily take that. With Hamish, every inch he thrusts up my arse opens me even wider. It was hard work but I was determined to take him all. I howled like a fukkin dog as he impaled my arse inch by inch on his hard meat and eventually he was  all the way in. He started fucking me steadily and was soon pounding my hole. I felt his load hit my guts, as he grunted. He pulled out and rolled off me. He said gimme 20 minutes then I’m going again. This time cuz I was already fucked wide open. He shoved his cock up me in one hard thrust - still made me moan. He pumped load number 2 inside me. I’m mostly top but I love being fucked by Hamish he makes me feel like a horny bottom who craves cock. My wide open hole is testament to that

• Like 7
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1