Gay marriage is legal from today in Greece!

Sharp-edge

[think before following links] https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/15/greece-becomes-first-orthodox-christian-country-to-legalise-same-sex-marriage

That's a victory that means a lot for the rights of all gay (and the rest of the LBGTQ+) people in Greece and I'm really happy about it. It needed the support of 3 different parties (because not everyone from these parties voted for it). The church said terrible things these days for the politicans who would vote for it and threatened them with banish from the church. Maybe we're leaving mediaeval times. Maybe it's time for a renaissance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Congrats! And the bathhouses in Vienna are full with all these well known guys from the church. And their cunts are full with loads from rent boys from eastern european countries. The Vatican is informed and as long as they are not responsible for money they can do whatever they want. Anybody from the breeding.zone family ever dumped a load in a holy hole?

On 2/17/2024 at 11:01 PM, lower_bucks_bottom said:

When I was in Greece I was told that all marriages are through the church and there are no civil marriages. Was that true and if so how will this work? Just curious. 

that is not true (unless you were here before 1982 or the person who told you so was not very up to date