Poppers at the sauna

hungry_hole

I've never used poppers but when I go to the sauna I always have some for my "guests". It's happened too often that while in my room a guy asks for poppers and when I've said "no" the guy leaves looking for poppers, and he never comes back. So now I always have some available when a guy asks for them.

But now the problem is that twice the guys have taken my poppers. I lost one bottle but the other night I went after him and got my bottle back. It looks like poppers are in demand and when a guy gets ahold of a bottle he doesn't want to give it back.

I'm now keeping a close eye on my bottle when a guy comes into my room at the sauna.

A trick I learned early on is that I share poppers only when the top's inside me. Then I share the goods. But even then, I hand them the opened bottle, without the cap.  This way, as much as they want to huff in, they will hand me the bottle eventually because the cap is in my hand. Whoever wants to 'borrow' a bottle will figure it out immediately that without the cap the poppers are not much of an use. If you leave your poppers visible in a cabin at the sauna then be prepared to lose them. There is no accounting for bad manners even at a gay sauna....

• Upvote 1