In the closet ?

keeping it secret is half the fun for me. raw sex with random guys, and no one else knows is extra hot.

On 2/17/2024 at 11:11 AM, Explorer10cs said:

I have been sucking dick  for many years sometimes multiple cocks daily , strangers, bathrooms, cars,. At this point, even though I’m married, I would probably be happier being gay…Does this ring a bell for anyone else? I mean, can you guys imagine being able to suck dick anytime of the day as opposed to only on weekends or only on nights when wife is away?

mine never wants to have sex anymore, which is a real shame. It's what turned me to guys. so many are begging to be fucked. it's so easy to find a guy to breed that it's hard to say no.

My wife knows and understands my need to be used by men. 
But my friends, family and co-workers think I’m a straight, married father and grandfather. 
Now, I share pics of me sucking different cocks and taking bareback in my ass, with my face easily recognizable. 
Just as many of us get horned up over risky, anonymous sex, I get horned up and cum very hard when guys tell me they’ll spread my pics so I’ll be exposed, recognized, and outed. 
I have no interest in coming out, but the submissive in me gets excited about another man outing me. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 10:11 PM, marriedsub said:

Married for many years and still in the closet. Have had more sex with men... no sex with my wife or any other women for at least 15 yrs.

I don't understand how women can be such bitches; freezing their men out for weeks, months and sometimes, as in your case, years at a time and they're just fine with it. Shouldn't be surprised when they find out their husbands have either started fucking other women or sucking cock.