In the closet ?

I have been sucking dick  for many years sometimes multiple cocks daily , strangers, bathrooms, cars,. At this point, even though I’m married, I would probably be happier being gay…Does this ring a bell for anyone else? I mean, can you guys imagine being able to suck dick anytime of the day as opposed to only on weekends or only on nights when wife is away?

20 hours ago, Explorer10cs said:

though I’m married, I would probably be happier being gay

I guess you mean splitting from your wife for sexual reasons. Do you really have the compulsion to suck so frequently that it would be worth the conflict and expense of a divorce? Most people probably don't even have sex once a week, much less every day.

1 hour ago, Phallarchist said:

I guess you mean splitting from your wife for sexual reasons. Do you really have the compulsion to suck so frequently that it would be worth the conflict and expense of a divorce? Most people probably don't even have sex once a week, much less every day.

So you are saying just keep sucking  behind her back? I suck 2-4 times per week and don’t touch my wife too much these days..

1 hour ago, Phallarchist said:

I would probably suck more…no doubt  about it ….

I came out to my wife almost 15 years ago. We had been married for 16 years at that time and hardly ever had sex. I have always been attracted to men and been having sex with men since I was in my late teens. She couldn't have been more understanding and supportive and we are still best friends, very happy and still live together. We have an open relationship and I meet men whenever I want. Personally I couldn't live a lie anymore. I got severe depression and felt suicidal. I realised that even if we had divorced and I'd ended up with nothing and had to start all over again, it still would have been better than the life I had at the time. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BadBob2023 said:

I came out to my wife almost 15 years ago. We had been married for 16 years at that time and hardly ever had sex. I have always been attracted to men and been having sex with men since I was in my late teens. She couldn't have been more understanding and supportive and we are still best friends, very happy and still live together. We have an open relationship and I meet men whenever I want. Personally I couldn't live a lie anymore. I got severe depression and felt suicidal. I realised that even if we had divorced and I'd ended up with nothing and had to start all over again, it still would have been better than the life I had at the time. 

Wow! So awesome for you. And her? Is she getting sexually fulfilled too? I know you are! Life choices aren’t easy and sounds like you two found a way to make it work 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Explorer10cs said:

I would probably suck more…no doubt  about it ….

I would never leave my wife especially not for that reason, but it would give me more freedom to cruise whenever I want. I cruised last weekend and wanted to cruise again this weekend but because of my wife I had to hold off this weekend. 

17 hours ago, Explorer10cs said:

Wow! So awesome for you. And her? Is she getting sexually fulfilled too? I know you are! Life choices aren’t easy and sounds like you two found a way to make it work 

She doesn't have much interest in sex. She had a boyfriend for a while but, that was over five years ago. Shame 'cause he was a nice guy although a bit boring 😴 🤣

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

Honesty is good. Perhaps it's a moral necessity. But how common do you think this result is?

Probably not common at all. Everyone is different so, whole it suits both of us well I can see it's not for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

Definitely in the closet here. It tries to be careful, but it wonders if some people know and just don't say anything.

It is divorced now though, so it gets to suck LOTS and LOTS of cock. This pig has swallowed SO MUCH cum the last 2 or 3 years. 😍

• Like 3

On 2/17/2024 at 6:11 PM, Explorer10cs said:

I have been sucking dick  for many years sometimes multiple cocks daily , strangers, bathrooms, cars,. At this point, even though I’m married, I would probably be happier being gay…Does this ring a bell for anyone else? I mean, can you guys imagine being able to suck dick anytime of the day as opposed to only on weekends or only on nights when wife is away?

I was very much like this, I had female partners now and again but always kept my cock sucking secret. Then about 14 years ago I encountered this woman at a nightclub who was very fun and bubbly and she introduced me to her boyfriend and she made it clear she would love to see a guy suck her boyfriends cock. So yeah that was a very fun night. Thing is the boyfriend was kind of lame and was constantly putting this woman down -- she was self-employed which apparently made her not a real person in his dude's eyes. So he kept pressuring her to stop running her own, fairly successful business and "get a real job". Anyway she dumped his ass and invited me over to suck off her friend at a party. And since that night we've been in an openly bi relationship. I mean, it has had good patches and bad runs over the last 14 years, but we don't ever have to pretend to be something we aren't.

• Thanks 2

This was me a few years back.. . Had a girlfriend I planned to marry and loved her...but preferred being with men. After a while I couldn't take it anymore, broke it off and just been with men exclusively ever since. Best decision I ever made. I'm sure it's easier for me being we weren't married, but def make the best choice for your happiness 

• Upvote 1